Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Y0shii

New free beta account omri What you think

hey every1 its me yoshii and i was just wondering wat every1 thought of the new beta account that was leaked out by a hacker or the owner idk well this reminds me of the blacklye account that was leaked out i feel bad for the real owners, anyways i want u to tell me wt you think of all this and if chris should do something about it thanks:D

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: New free beta account omri What you think

Seems like this account is already scamming and spreading inappropriate content images in the game, go figure.

I'll bring this up with Chris in the morning.

#3 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

It was the owner, I was there. He mentioned that his account details were on his account page in the Kong chat. Why can people not learn from blacklye?

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

They said they did it to **** off Chris.

ps. you know you enjoyed looking at the inappropriate content, rpgmaster. :U

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Jan 19 2011 5:40:20 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Omri is my friend. I believe his account should be saved immediately

>_< Freaking hackers.

#6 Before February 2015

petfood56

i wounder if he gave it away or someone hacked him :/

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Sabrillian wrote:

>_< Freaking hackers.

It has nothing to do with hackers, it's about being having shared your account details with people.

He can easily save it himself by clicking "recover password" in the login system. If you are indeed his friend, tell him to do this as quickly as possible.

#8 Before February 2015

Helvi

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Sabrillian wrote:

>_< Freaking hackers.

It has nothing to do with hackers, it's about being having shared your account details with people.

He can easily save it himself by clicking "recover password" in the login system. If you are indeed his friend, tell him to do this as quickly as possible.

Sure, sharing account details is a no go.
Guess there are also alot looking for some ee-animator and just download a trojan with it as well...here we go ^.^

Its the owners own fault.

Hi.

#9 Before February 2015

Tree

I think that blacklye, the owner, tried to give out all of his information so that this would happen. If he cared about his account, he would have recovered his account by now. Unless, he gave EE a fake E-Mail, which would be EXTREMELY stupid.

#10 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

TREE wrote:

I think that blacklye, the owner, tried to give out all of his information so that this would happen. If he cared about his account, he would have recovered his account by now. Unless, he gave EE a fake E-Mail, which would be EXTREMELY stupid.

He made an email for the account and plus I heard the email got hacked as well.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#11 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Sabrillian wrote:

>_< Freaking hackers.

Definitely did tell him. Hopefully he changes the password soon. And yeah, I wasn't really thinking when I typed out that post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

Y0shii

well its half his fault if he gave his info to other ppl and if he really cares about his
account he would recover password like rpgmaster2000 said.

#13 Before February 2015

Doom moose

i saw this level and was about to report it when i saw this post. please deleate this level. thanks!

#14 Before February 2015

darkday

To this day, I'm surprised at people's lack of internet safety.

Why would you give someone your account details in hopes of gaining something in game?
Anyways, I spoke with one person, who said he trolled and stuff, because he thought that Chris' implementation of "energy" and having to verify for chat was just plain stupid (He does have chat though). His reasoning, at least for energy was that it was just making people wait for blocks/smileys, and making less people buy.

According to him of course, not me. He did seem pretty chill though. I gave him the code to my level, and he didn't troll at all. We had a pretty lengthy discussion about ee, and how it could be improved.

#15 Before February 2015

Y0shii

intresting wat was his name?

#16 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Also, I was in a level, then Blacklye asked me for my account just cuz I was sharing accounts with my friend that has beta.

I feel bad for Omri. Probably the owner should not have gave away the account. Chris should really do something about this.

#17 Before February 2015

Y0shii

blackboy1323 your right but wat could chris do like he doesn't know who the real omri is the only thing to save this account is if the reall person recovers his or hers password.

#18 Before February 2015

Jamd

well my cousin was in the room and he took the account for himself greedy bugger. well he changed the pass so...

#19 Before February 2015

Y0shii

oh he changed the pass, thats good i guess but is he keeping the account?
If he is keeping the account then he just changed the password for himself.
But if he wanted to help every1 he should change the password and just leave the account, so theres no more problems.

#20 Before February 2015

OMRI

Please please please listen to me! Im the original OMRI. im not proud of this, but heres the story.
It happened quite a while back. I don't quite remember when but it was back before all this chat and beta stuff.
I had a friend on ee, but i had a beta and he didnt. One day i had an idea that we could just share. he already new my email, and we were friends, and he seemed trustworthy. He didnt do anything bad to my account, not until recently.
Aparently, he gave it away to some friends to get energy faster, but the friends spread the account. Tons of people got hold of the account, and trolled. now listen, at that time, I was getting kinda bored of EE and was off for about 3-4 weeks. Thats why i didnt change my pass right away. I didnt KNOW! and now that i know, I'm banned, and its too late. I emailed chris, but i dought he'll unban, considering it was my fault for trusting the guy. If i do get my account back though, im going to lay low for about a month or too, cause the moment i step in, ill get so much hate,

thats the full story. im sorry for the trolling my "friend" and his others did.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#21 Before February 2015

xJeex

well i do believe you omri and i think you should gt your account unbanned but on secone thought this time you shouldnt give out your pass not even to your brother or friend

lurking

#22 Before February 2015

coolio

i dunno... even your brother??

and btw omri how do we know you're the real omri (but i believe you anyways)?
and so then lesson learneed right???
and also i saw you before your account was given away you had the code and seemed pretty trustworthy so i don't blame you

#23 Before February 2015

Y0shii

omri i believe you but now you learned your lesson, and if chirs unbans your account then you really shouldn't give your pass to any even your brother.

#24 Before February 2015

SmileyCC

Omri is nice to me! D:

#25 Before February 2015

Burnett

Becouse you and omri is a damn troll!

Y0shii 1423493551467881

Board footer