Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

35005CP

Fanboy smiley.

So the game has just been updated and a new smiley is listed, great! Finally something new to spend energy on.

Until i read that money has to be spent out to get it.....

I hope i'm not the only one to say that expecting users to pay out to send something to another country to 'beg' for a computer animated smiley is a bit much.

I get the feeling the energy shop will soon be cluttered with things like this that will forever be listed for people who don't want to spend money on such small things. I personally have no intention on sending someone a postcard for what is quite frankly a pretty basic smiley.

The people who play the game every day and enjoy it for what it is are the REAL fans. Not the ones who pay out to send a card to someone to gain special privileges. sad.png

#2 Before February 2015

gamez7

Re: Fanboy smiley.

I agree with this! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I agree! I WOULD send a postcard though, but I live in USA, you have to mail it to Denmark DX DX DX

#4 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I agree to it too!
I live in brasil so to send a card to Denmark it will cost a lot.

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

aww im live in holland so i cant.

BTw im agree too

#6 Before February 2015

BEE

International postage is expensive //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#7 Before February 2015

Thip

Lopoi2 wrote:

I agree to it too!

Lol man, i'm in brazil too, but i dont care of price, i care about getting the smile!

#8 Before February 2015

35005CP

Thip wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

I agree to it too!

Lol man, i'm in brazil too, but i dont care of price, i care about getting the smile!

I find it somewhat worrying that people have this attitude. People don't care how much they have to pay for a little face that in a month or twos time will be boring to most users anyway.hmm.png

#9 Before February 2015

Thip

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i dont know how much is it, cuz i didnt get to the postcard place ( where i need to send the postcard ) i hope its not like.. 50$ .-.

Last edited by Thip (Jan 26 2011 7:54:18 am)

#10 Before February 2015

FMaster

They should give it to us if our total playing time is x

#11 Before February 2015

COYSMILEY

I have it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Look at my sign! heheheehee

#12 Before February 2015

Timm638

i Live in geremany!!!:lol:
danmark is nearly!

#13 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

I live in Holland, idk how much it will cost, but I don't really like the smiley...

#14 Before February 2015

Red

Lol, stalking Chris
stao.png
He lives here? :[]

#15 Before February 2015

haythere

FMaster wrote:

THIS, is a brilliant idea!

#16 Before February 2015

emanresu

haythere wrote:
FMaster wrote:

All you would need to do then is just leave yourself afk in a room 24/7 until you had enough "playtime". Hardly proves that you're an "ultimate fan". I personally could not care less about the smiley, it isn't even particularly interesting looking.

#17 Before February 2015

EDJ

its a pretty cool way to get it.

#18 Before February 2015

Nightmare

Dude, you don't need to spend your money in this.

If you're a smile collector or you really like EE, send the postcard. BTW, I'll see if I can //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

FMaster

emanresu wrote:
haythere wrote:
FMaster wrote:

All you would need to do then is just leave yourself afk in a room 24/7 until you had enough "playtime". Hardly proves that you're an "ultimate fan". I personally could not care less about the smiley, it isn't even particularly interesting looking.

Well, then they should make that when you are AFK it doesnt count the playtime //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#20 Before February 2015

Thip

I Found the real place guys!!:

b.jpg
(Joke)

#21 Before February 2015

35005CP

Thip wrote:

(Joke)

[sarcasm] Hilarious [/sarcasm]

cool.png

Last edited by 35005CP (Jan 26 2011 10:43:24 am)

#22 Before February 2015

Thip

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink   hehehe

#23 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

First-Class Mail® International Postcard
Maximum size 6" length x 4-1/4" height     $0.98

Total:   $0.98

Source: http://ircalc.usps.gov/Postcards.aspx?c … =8&p=0&o=1

It won't cost you too much more than time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#24 Before February 2015

BEE

Aslai wrote:

It won't cost you too much more than time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

But I already had to pay a cent for chat... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Maybe if he gives us a postcard back for it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#25 Before February 2015

35005CP

Aslai wrote:

It is irrelevant how much it costs, EE does not benefit from this money spent to get this smiley so why is money just being chucked away to the postal services for a tiny emoticon?

I do hope this is a one off and we don't see more smileys and objects that require payment...

As has been said, people have had to pay for chat when it should be free not a penny or a cent or whatever, free.... Why swear words cant just be filtered out i don't know, no other website/game stops people from having a chat for free. I really doubt parents objected to the chat system unfiltered anyway, the majority of people here have access to a form of chat anyway, be it live messenger, facebook, myspace, games etc, all FREE..... i'm 21, i don't have a paypal account and i object to giving my card details to another country, so i wont have chat. I don't see that as being fair to be honest when i have zero intention on being offensive to anyone in the game.

35005CP 1423494042467390

Board footer