Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Chidore

I was in moderator mode!!! o.O

I was in mod mode in a level called code is boss! I dont know what happened D: but it was cool

EDIT:
Proof
modpb.png
If you can't see: http://img207.imageshack.us/i/modpb.png/
Zoom + the image

Last edited by chidore (Feb 19 2011 8:21:41 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: I was in moderator mode!!! o.O

Proof?

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

No proof? Didn't happen.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Stupid question, but what's moderator mode? ._.

#5 Before February 2015

rhyst1

prove it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Chidore

Proof
modpb.png
If you can't see: http://img207.imageshack.us/i/modpb.png/
Zoom + the image

Last edited by chidore (Feb 19 2011 8:16:13 am)

#7 Before February 2015

rhyst1

omg how?

#8 Before February 2015

BillyP

A picture of it isn't a reliable source of proof, it's very easy to edit a picture nowadays. That does not mean to say that you're not telling the truth, though.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Omg how!? Do you have the superman smiley? XD

#10 Before February 2015

blacker123456

Guys this is an old post i think and there was a bug a time that Benjaminsen coded wrong the game and 10 minutes you were able to be in moderator mode.I was in mod mode too! Anyway in that 10 minutes a lot of damage has been caused by almost all the non-mods trolls on worlds,because they trolled without code.So Chris logged on,saw people on moderator mode and he got coded back.That was it! It was only a bug so believe chidore!

*EDIT*

The pic was modified or you were moded accidentaly,because this has a coy smiley in.In that time there wasn't even the shop!

Last edited by blacker123456 (Feb 19 2011 9:15:15 am)

#11 Before February 2015

blacker123456

0176 wrote:

A moderator mode is like a God Mode but for game moderators:Example:Benjaminsen,RPGmaster2000,Cyclone,Toby and so on.
This was activated by pressing the M key on keyboard and only the mods were able to activate it.

Hope I helped //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
EDIT REASON:I wrote i in place of I

Last edited by blacker123456 (Feb 19 2011 9:18:07 am)

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

blacker123456 wrote:

Guys this is an old post i think and there was a bug a time that Benjaminsen coded wrong the game and 10 minutes you were able to be in moderator mode.I was in mod mode too! Anyway in that 10 minutes a lot of damage has been caused by almost all the non-mods trolls on worlds,because they trolled without code.So Chris logged on,saw people on moderator mode and he got coded back.That was it! It was only a bug so believe chidore!

*EDIT*

The pic was modified or you were moded accidentaly,because this has a coy smiley in.In that time there wasn't even the shop!

Lies! This post was posted TODAY!

#13 Before February 2015

Chidore

blacker123456 wrote:

*EDIT*

This happened to me today and i don't edited anything in the image!!!

#14 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

chidore wrote:
blacker123456 wrote:

*EDIT*

The pic was modified or you were modded accidentally, because this has a coy smiley in. In that time there wasn't even the shop!

Blacker, I don't think you know what you're talking about. I don't see anyone ELSE in mod mode there, do you? No. Which leads us to believe that either the pic was shopped or only he was affected. Idjut.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#15 Before February 2015

FMaster

Interesting... Can you still use it?

#16 Before February 2015

Alex

blacker123456, Rule 6.

This is your warning.

#17 Before February 2015

blacker123456 wrote:
0176 wrote:

A moderator mode is like a God Mode but for game moderators:Example:Benjaminsen,RPGmaster2000,Cyclone,Toby and so on.
This was activated by pressing the M key on keyboard and only the mods were able to activate it.

Hope I helped //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
EDIT REASON:I wrote i in place of I

Double posting ._.
Anyway, thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#18 Before February 2015

blacker123456

JadElClemens wrote:
chidore wrote:
blacker123456 wrote:

*EDIT*

The pic was modified or you were modded accidentally, because this has a coy smiley in. In that time there wasn't even the shop!

Blacker, I don't think you know what you're talking about. I don't see anyone ELSE in mod mode there, do you? No. Which leads us to believe that either the pic was shopped or only he was affected. Idjut.

I think you started playing EE for a day if you don't know what I am talking.YOU NEED EXPERIENCE! NOT IF I JOINED TODAY READY IM THE MASTER OF EE!

#19 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

did u press any buttons?

#20 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Cool!   Probably if we reach a certain number of the energy gained MODERATOR GOD MODE

IT WOULD BE FUNNY!

#21 Before February 2015

correiajoao wrote:

Cool!   Probably if we reach a certain number of the energy gained MODERATOR GOD MODE

IT WOULD BE FUNNY!

23178789578783279 energy?

#22 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

correiajoao wrote:

IT WOULD BE FUNNY!

nah moderator mode is for mods no matter what

#23 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

blacker123456 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:
chidore wrote:

I think you started playing EE for a day if you don't know what I am talking.YOU NEED EXPERIENCE! NOT IF I JOINED TODAY READY IM THE MASTER OF EE!

He's played EE longer than you have. You are not even a fraction of the way to being master of EE.

- ShinsukeIto

#24 Before February 2015

xJeex

Different55 wrote:
blacker123456 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

He's played EE longer than you have. You are not even a fraction of the way to being master of EE.

NO im the master of EE XD jk

lurking

#25 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Nah, you're the master of nothing.

nah moderator mode is for mods no matter what

That's all that can be said and this should be locked.

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 19 2011 10:49:39 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

Chidore 1423494741466691

Board footer