Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Re: The EE Bible

Please, for the sake of everyone. Can we please subside anything related to Jesus Christ to avoid flame war and everything? Please? (EE Bible hardly relates anything about Christianity and stuffs, I think it's legit)

Also please, I don't meant to offend anyone, and I am truly sorry if I did.

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Jul 9 2012 9:12:13 am)

#27 Before February 2015

Arceus64

soccerfreak006 wrote:

that picture was kind of offensive Arceus.

Trust me, I'm fully Christian, and I wouldn't post anything I thought was offensive.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jul 9 2012 12:04:44 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

So offensive. I'm a Pastafarian, we believe in the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster as our deity.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#29 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

What kind of religion is it? Pastafarian?
I am also christian... This isn't offensive at all.

#30 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

GenEEsis 3

1 Now the EE troll was more subtle than any troll of the Internet which Al Gore had made. And he said unto the smiley, Yea, hath Chris said, Ye shall not play of every level of the game?

2 And the smiley said unto the troll, We may play of the levels of the game:

3 But of the levels of the lobby which havest censored names, Chris hath said, Ye shall not play of it, neither shall ye get the ID of it, lest ye be banned.

4 And the troll said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely be banned:

5 For Chris doth know that in the day ye play thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as mods, knowing /killroom and hax.

6 And when the smiley saw that the level was good for minis, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a level to be desired to make one rage, she took of the level thereof, and did play, and gave also unto her friend the level ID; and he did play.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they put on hard hats, doo-rags, robot masks, green hats, Santa hats, a ninja mask, et cetera.

8 And they heard the voice of the ADMIN Chris walking in the level in the cool of the day: and Smiley and his friend hid themselves from the presence of the ADMIN Chris amongst the decorations of the level.

9 And the ADMIN Chris called unto Smiley, and chatted unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I saw thy chat in the level, and I was afraid, because I was default; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast default? Hast thou played of the level, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not play?

12 And the smiley said, The other smiley whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the level ID, and I did play.

13 And the ADMIN Chris said unto the other smiley, What is this that thou hast done? And the other smiley said, The troll trolled me, and I did play.

14 And the ADMIN Chris said unto the troll, Because thou hast done this, thou art hated above all noobs, and above every player of the game; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and nubs shalt thou troll all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between one smiley and the other, and between thy levels and her levels; it shall bruise thy ego.

16 Unto the other smiley he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy perception; in sorrow thou shalt perceive that there are no girls on the Internet.

17 And unto the first smiley he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the chat of thy friend, and hast played of the level, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not play of it: cursed is the border for thy sake; in trappedness shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Fire also and spikes shall never be in the game; and thou shalt collect the coins of the level;

19 In the sweat of thy smiley shalt thou land on a win brick, till thou return unto the spawn point; for out of it wast thou taken: from bricks thou art, and unto bricks shalt thou return.

20 And Smiley called his friend's name Female; because she was like him but cost money.

21 Unto Smiley also and to his friend did the ADMIN Chris make hats of blue, and bearded them.

22 And the ADMIN Chris said, Behold, the Smiley is become as one of us, to know pro and nub: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the hidden level, and play, and win for ever:

23 Therefore the ADMIN Chris sent him forth from the level of Tutorial, to till the point from whence he was spawned.

24 So he drove out the Smiley; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden asterisks, and they kept the way for the hidden levels.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#31 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

What the actual flubberbub.. is this? o.0

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#32 Before February 2015

ani

soccerfreak006 wrote:

that picture was kind of offensive Arceus.

?___?

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#33 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Fixed it. BOF3v.png

I could have done it better, but I couldn't be bothered.

#34 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Ask not the sun why she sets
Why she shrouds her light away
Or why she hides her glowing gaze
When night turns crimson gold to grey

For silent falls the guilty sun
As day to dark does turn
One simple truth she dare not speak:
Her light can only blind and burn

No mercy for the guilty
Bring down their lying sun
Blood so silver black by night
Upon their faces pale white

Cruel moon, bring the end
The dawn will never rise again

We are the the ones that will scorn the world

#35 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

ipwner wrote:

What the actual flubberbub.. is this? o.0

What the actual flubberbub.. does flubberbub mean?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#36 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

@Deadlord:
wat?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#37 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

20 And Chris said, Let the sites of Kongregate, ArmorGames, et al., bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and are extra nooby.

I'm from kongregate

I also hate the EE community there but that's a different story

32OrtonEdge32dh142391504146391

Board footer