Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Re: EE Conservatives

Yeah, it makes sense actually.
It's kinda true thought. "Everybody Edits" was originaly a game where "everybody" was supposed to "edit" the level. If you think that way, then locked worlds and all the updates are bad. It's like playing minecraft without being able to destroy blocks. It's not the same game.

I get it now, this game is not the original "EE".

EDIT : He's just complaining about this. The original game no longer exists and has been replaced by "another game".
I don't know if you get it too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by RavaTroll (Jul 9 2011 10:49:37 pm)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#52 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I love how you use luxuries and you dont know it xD

#53 Before February 2015

Chimi

You don't get it. Read my posts.

Chimi wrote:

I also don't think that using the features and the tools given to me (otherwise known as adapting) is abuse.

Have fun! Oh, don't forget to check that little 'One-way' circle at the top.

Last edited by Chimi (Jul 9 2011 10:49:23 pm)

#54 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

epicstonemason wrote:

Just to make chimi happy I'll say this:
You not only abuse luxuries, but you also abuse features.

Uhm, by what extent to we abuse features? by places blocks in our room because we know how to shade with them? talking because we have chat? it's like if you have a chair. but ur not aloud to sit on it more than once.

#55 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You must accept the truth.

#56 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

The truth is you use luxuries

#57 Before February 2015

Chimi

Your truth isn't the only truth. I accept that mine isn't either.

#58 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

The truth is you abuse what Chris was kind enough to give you. You must accept this.

#59 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

epicstonemason wrote:

You must accept the truth.

what truth? now i think you are trolling.... i don't think looking at your computer for more than 5 seconds is abusing luxuries.. i don't think wearing a hat is a luxury. but you think a game cant more than 5 features?

And chris was kind enough to give us? its a game! what flash game would be sucsessful with it never being updated?

Last edited by Zoidy? (Jul 9 2011 10:52:30 pm)

#60 Before February 2015

Chimi

There's that word 'abuse' again.

READ THIS:

Chimi wrote:

I also don't think that using the features and the tools given to me (otherwise known as adapting) is abuse.

Chimi wrote:

Chimi wrote:

#61 Before February 2015

supadorf24

You guys should just accept the truth.

#62 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You abuse features. I say (in the words of Governor George Wallace):
troll now, troll tomorrow, troll forever

Wooted by: (2)

#63 Before February 2015

Chimi

Ya know what? I'm done with this topic. epicstonemason is being just a tad bullheaded, and this debate is getting him and I nowhere. I'll end with one final statement:

Games = Luxuries.

#64 Before February 2015

MIHB

Map by epicstonemason:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWgguSegloa0I

Featuring the dangerous luxuries of art, coins, and new blocks!

Also note that epicstonemason is in possession of hedonic treasures such as 20 coin doors and 6 portals!   Shame, epicstonemason.

SHAME.

#65 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You must accept my truth, because it is the best truth now and forever.

#66 Before February 2015

supadorf24

You're definitely trolling now. Done with this topic.

#67 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Well, I think you first need to realize that this is just your preference - an opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Second, I see you hate art in EE. What you're describing EE should be like is very bland and dry. What's the problem with setting a mood in a level? Why is it wrong to make the player feel like they're having an adventure in a dark dungeon, or flying in the clouds? I personally find art in levels a good thing, and greatly increase the feel of the level. Have you played "Battle High Castle" by Ravatroll? That's the kind of experience I'm talking about. You're saying it takes away from the gameplay, which is completely ridiculous.

Third, open worlds are extremely limited. You can't create anything, only to have it be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Open worlds are just a circle of people building things and people destroying things, which ultimately ends in a very ugly disaster. Build and defend? Oh yes, I'll build a 10x10 castle only to have some loser with autoclicker come along and destroy it. How fun!

I know the name of the game is Everybody Edits, but if everyone were to be able to edit... *shivers*... it would be a very unamusing game.

Fourth; coins, keys, secret bricks, invisible blocks, black blocks, crowns, decoration blocks and portals seem to be a problem to you. I'm assuming you're saying this because you see them in levels and challenges.
Coins and crowns: What, I'm not allowed to accomplish anything or have a goal?
Secret: I do agree, these blocks are horrible in every sense.
Black and decoration: These blocks just add to the feeling. If someone uses black blocks to make their entire level, then it does indeed take away from the feeling.
Portals: A very useful tool that can get you from point A to point B very quickly. When used in a challenge, extremely fun.

Also, can you explain to me what the perfect EE level should be like? What you're saying EE should be like seems very flawed but I can't pick out exact characteristics.

Last edited by Tako (Jul 9 2011 11:03:05 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#68 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Just because you can't comprehend the simple truth you must call me a troll? You must accept what you know is right before you can understand the problems you will face in the future.

#69 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

I do believe he's not wrong. Current EE has nothing to do with the old EE.
Now, I like the current EE more than the old one. But I can understand that he's missing the old EE.

Now, there's nothing you can do about it. ( Since it appears you're alone. :O )
Even the communauty that like / love the current EE isn't heard by chris. ( bugs, bugs everywhere ! )

Chris is not going to change the game for you, the only thing you can do is to leave EE and find a game like EE was.
Good luck with that.

Last edited by RavaTroll (Jul 9 2011 11:06:40 pm)

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#70 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I called you a troll because of this:

epicstonemason wrote:

Either that or your self-righteous and conceited. Your call.

#71 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

My call is that I'm right and you're wrong.

#72 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

epicstonemason wrote:

My call is that I'm right and you're wrong.

You sir is trolling

#73 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Supadorf24 wrote:

I called you a troll because of this:

epicstonemason wrote:

Either that or your self-righteous and conceited. Your call.

both

#74 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You call me a troll just because you are a sore loser?

#75 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

I think I get what this guy's talking about. Before the days of saved worlds there were only open worlds. Therefore, they were heavily played. These days, open worlds have been thrown aside and only a few people play them. The game definitely has been radically changed by the addition of what epicstonemason refers to as "luxuries".

Not sure I necessarily agree with him, just saying I think I understand where he's coming from.

But now he's just trolling, lol.

epicstonemason 1423500851460581

Board footer