Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

Lava...

Lava Pack:

Didn't really have a pack (planned) but a similar feature to the water-pack but with lava would be a great addition to EE

#2 Before February 2015

Napakeun
Formerly goodsmile

Re: Lava...

Yea, just like Water-pack:
waterpack-lavapack.JPG
But red.
And if you go on lava you "die" and go to the spawn point //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile !

#3 Before February 2015

arteem

This would be nice.

#4 Before February 2015

hisss

Random suggestion but maybe after going in lava you become a burnt smiley. A little bit like how diamonds work.

#5 Before February 2015

meep805

Chris refuses to make anything that involves death or pain except if he doesn't like death related stuff then why does he have a water package that we can easily drown in? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Undead04

meep805 wrote:

Chris refuses to make anything that involves death or pain except if he doesn't like death related stuff then why does he have a water package that we can easily drown in? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Because you can't.

I like the idea of lava, and stepping in it you become a burnt smiley similar to diamond. The death feature is horrible though.

#7 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Nah, just make it water that's red. That'll be great for art levels. End of story. I don't want to be hot and crispy.

#8 Before February 2015

Undead04

rocktheworld313 wrote:

Nah, just make it water that's red. That'll be great for art levels. End of story. I don't want to be hot and crispy.

Why? I could for a hot, toasted, crispy smiley right now...;)

And I think it's a good idea, just not 1000 gem good idea. xD

Last edited by Undead04 (Jul 29 2012 6:33:11 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

meep805 wrote:

Chris refuses to make anything that involves death or pain

I'm sorry if I haven't seen this, but where did he ever say this?

Also, the closet thing ee has to 'dying' and 'checkpoints' are portals.   I don't think he would want the game to be bloody, or violent, but whats wrong with starting at the last checkpoint?   Even videogames that are rated 'E' have death and checkpoints.

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Topic closed. It's been suggested over 9002 times before, and we know it won't happen.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

bliske1423507707453725

Board footer