Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

favorite word game

simple game just like last time:)
all u need 2 do is say your favorite word and give a reason y then u rate the person above's word out of 10 but read the comment i could have the reason y whitch might change ur minds and carry on this process
example:
buzz wrote:
my favorite word is a because its the first letter of the alphabet. i rate games's word a 8/10 because...

stinger wrote:
my favorite word is light because i hate the dark. i rate buzz's word a 8/10 because its easy to remember

xbox wrote:
my favorite word is game because i like playing them. i rate stinger's word a 9/10 because it comes off a TV screen:)

hope u like this game and my starting word is...... drink because i need it to keep me alive more than food:)
plz enjoy:D:D

#2 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Re: favorite word game

Cube
Because its cubious

#3 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

10/10 because i like cubious things
my second favorite word is chocolate because its healthy to my teeth.... but maybe not to my body

#4 Before February 2015

Flare

I like Cylinder. It's a weird word.

6/10, since chocolate isn't healthy to your teeth at all. I've had to go to the dentist because of it.

#5 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile's because they make me happy

5/10 because i dont think its wierd but people hav different opinions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wrong it is good 4 ur teeth it has less acid in it then fruits and veg HA!

#6 Before February 2015

Flare

I like 'Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis' because it's the longest word in the dictionary and it's the 3rd longest word in the English language.

4/10 because //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile isn't really a word, it's an expression/emoticon, but oh well.

#7 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

10/10 I love that word, but I just know this in portuguese

Dice,
Because it's a dicious thing.

#8 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

10/10 baecause i also like dicious things

my next favorite word is games because i like playin em

The Red Troll 1423510010451422