Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

The "Post what is on your clipboard game"

So just press Ctrl+V and post what you have!

#2 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Re: The "Post what is on your clipboard game"

kE75PxcR

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

#4 Before February 2015

DryKirby

I hack my own account to become Chris and IP Ban all of you for stealing the hill. Mah hill.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#5 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

1.)      Buy a great saved world.     People love big levels.
2.)      Make a level that has over 2000 plays.     More plays = more popularity toward creator.
3.)      Get the code for a popular level.     Don?t troll it randomly.
4.)      Play a round of EX crew shift.     Must love it.
5.)      Win a boss.     Watch the others fail.
6.)      Ace a flight of 5 or more hook jumps.     That skill will make people amused in you.
7.)      Get chat.     Try socializing.
8.)      Get beta or Kongregate pro.     New smileys and others will get people to want your help.
9.)      Make a crew.     Make sure the people you recruit are trusting and you know them well.
10.)      Join a crew.     Be trusting and make sure you know the leader.
11.)      Meet a mod.     Very slim chances of this happening?
12.)      Find a magic coin (Extra points: behind a coin troll)     You get more energy = more items = more popularity.
13.)      Touch a diamond block.     Be a rich smiley.     Show off your 7Hdbc.png smiley.
14.)      Buy 10 smileys.     Show emotion, skills ect.
15.)      Get 20 spawn points.     A big world to explore attracts more people.
16.)      Get 100 coin doors.     Coins are valuable.     Make people get them in order to win your level.
17.)      Get 10 portals.     Warp your level players to places around your world.
18.)      Add EE to your favorites.     That?ll show you really love EE.
19.)      Join the forums.     Get to know people and make crews.
20.)      Don?t troll randomly (Only for groups like TI:1)     People will hate you for this and will not give you the code for his/her world.
21.)      Don?t key troll/coin troll/crown troll.     People will hate you for that.
22.)      Don?t give lying links.     For example, don?t say ?Go to ___________ and get free gems!? and ends up nyan catting the person.
23.)      Don?t spam.     People will frown upon you and not come to your worlds and/or not talk to you.
24.)      NEVER pass on free accounts.     You?ll be considered a nuisance to the people of EE and may as well get reported.
25.)      Don?t put traps in your level.     If you have an awesome minigame and when you fall, you lose, make arrows or portals leading back to the beginning of the minigame or else the people will be forced to quit and start over.
26.)      Don?t put stairs in your levels.     If you want your world to be fun, don?t put stairs.     They?re just a lame race and can cause some ragequits.
27.)      Don?t insult people and/or their levels.     People will insult you and maybe spread negative rumors about you and/or your levels.
28.)      Don?t hack.     People will kick you from their levels and not trust you.
29.)      Leave people alone.     If you see something wrong with a piece of art or a minigame, tell them before you fix.     Otherwise, they could get angry, not give you the code for his/her level and kick you.
30.)      Don?t say/draw inappropriate content.     People will be disgusted of you and not let you play their levels.     If you draw sexual content, people will NEVER give you the code.      Chances are a mod may come to your world and see it, you?ll be in deep trouble.

fgRzols.png

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

PM him instead^ This topic is about the tournament not the .gif in his sig.

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

#8 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

#9 Before February 2015

DryKirby

It's a YouTube link so...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCFj3ROBZcQ[/youtube]

#10 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWiN7N6xmca0I oh yeah. i just did some stuff with my level. now im an advertiser.

#11 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

#12 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?
?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?
?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?      ?
?      ?

#13 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

2:37] cyclops1: http://ee.for

#14 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Can't. It's financial info.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#15 Before February 2015

Oturan

godhatessweden.com/filthymanneroflife.html

This is what I had :3

#16 Before February 2015

Bobithan

ZRIWf.png

aka towwl

#17 Before February 2015

magic277isback

This my Planet 3D Current Version   http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1310064163 v.0.8
Or Read The Past versions http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=9951

Pointless game.

But REAL GAME!

Last edited by magic277isback (Jul 13 2011 1:01:16 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

dragerex

id=10005345

Uhhh okay idk why thats on mine.....

#19 Before February 2015

DryKirby

cheesologist.png

#20 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I copied Bobithan's picture location, so that screwed up my clipboard. It was something along the lines of Santiago, from The Old Man and the Sea, and why he isn't happy at the end of the book, but, rather, is content.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#21 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I betcha that I won't copy anything else than this and it will last for that forum game

(Lolz)

#22 Before February 2015

Fuzzyguy132

my computer was off, so i don't have anything!!!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Fuzzyguy132 (Jul 14 2011 11:18:16 am)

#23 Before February 2015

LD3H

Click here to disable red light

#24 Before February 2015

Bimps

#25 Before February 2015

ElJaso

I commonly copy the IRC chat and post it in pastebin to read later... heres one of these (that happens to be on my clipboard)

OrtonEdge32dh> unless they do what you two did <Zoey2070> If I go take a shower, I say afk instead of brb <Zoey2070> despite the fact that my showers are cough very short cough <OrtonEdge32dh> Why the coughs? <Zoey2070> My showers are 45 min + LOL <OrtonEdge32dh> OMG <OrtonEdge32dh> mine are like 5-10 min <OrtonEdge32dh> How clean are you? <Zoey2070> Your hair probably isn't as long as mine! <Zoey2070> idk <OrtonEdge32dh> I am a dude <Zoey2070> So? <OrtonEdge32dh> my hair is never longer than 1,7 inches <Zoey2070> Twipply has pretty long hair <Zoey2070> <3 <OrtonEdge32dh> i think dudes shouldn't have long hair <OrtonEdge32dh> except for metallica <Zoey2070> lol <OrtonEdge32dh> and even they have short hair now <OrtonEdge32dh> except hammet and rob <OrtonEdge32dh> so yeah, just them <OrtonEdge32dh> and dave mustaine <OrtonEdge32dh> and rhcp <OrtonEdge32dh> so basically anyone in the rock business <watashi> I just played TF2 for the first time in ~2 years <watashi> I forgot how awesome it is. <OrtonEdge32dh> TF2 is? <watashi> Team Fortress 2 <OrtonEdge32dh> oh ok <OrtonEdge32dh> 4 MORE DAYS YES <OrtonEdge32dh> CANT WAIT <Zoey2070> For? <OrtonEdge32dh> The new Red Hot Chili Peppers single <Zoey2070> lolwut <OrtonEdge32dh> :The Adventures of Raindance Maggie" <OrtonEdge32dh> SHould be interesting w/o Frusciante <OrtonEdge32dh> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC34WHhVLXQ a sample of their shizz\ <Zoey2070> POCKETWATCHES <OrtonEdge32dh> OMG YES <OrtonEdge32dh> THEY ARE USEFUL <OrtonEdge32dh> GIRAFFES <Zoey2070> The Asylum Emporium is soon to be your new resource for all things POCKET WATCHES!!! Seriously, it is gonna get crazy up in this piece... <Zoey2070> 9 Jul /// on twitter! Do want! <OrtonEdge32dh> That was five days ago <Zoey2070> soon though <Zoey2070> soon <OrtonEdge32dh> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU <OrtonEdge32dh> I gotta play that song live tomorrow <OrtonEdge32dh> rhythm guitar n sing <OrtonEdge32dh> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTNGU8Zaww <OrtonEdge32dh> gotta play lead and sing <OrtonEdge32dh> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_jGVEKr9s <OrtonEdge32dh> there i can just sing <OrtonEdge32dh> that video is trippy <OrtonEdge32dh> i hope we can rent some strobe lights <OrtonEdge32dh> people say i look like julian casablancas <OrtonEdge32dh> I don't think so * Kaslai_DC has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai))) * Kaslai (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7806390b141911380c101d5613190b56151916">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to Kaslai <calculusguy> hi <calculusguy> im back <OrtonEdge32dh> hey <calculusguy> hey <calculusguy> lol * Bobomaster (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3e4f495b5c574c5d7e6c57445150137f090e7a090a090810495f4d565a5d105857514d10485b4c5744515010505b4a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <Bobomaster> ello. <calculusguy> ello <Bobomaster> im waiting for superrewards to give me meh gems :) <Bobomaster> then ill get the new years package <OrtonEdge32dh> Do you have NETFLIX? <Bobomaster> nawp <OrtonEdge32dh> Want to a free trial and get me gems at the same time? <calculusguy> Bobomaster:  * Kaslai has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai_DC))) * Kaslai_DC (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="750b340619141c35271c0f1a1b5833344d343641454d5b1d0611445b02145b161a18161406015b1b1001">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * Bobomaster_ (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2a5b5d4f484358496a7843504544076b1d1a6e1d1e1d1c045d4b59424e49044c434559045c4f584350454404444f5e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <Bobomaster_> wtf hapend <OrtonEdge32dh> ? <OrtonEdge32dh> I think you got ghosted. * Bobomaster__ (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="98e9effdfaf1eafbd8caf1e2f7f6b5d9afa8dcafacafaeb6eff9ebf0fcfbb6fef1f7ebb6eefdeaf1e2f7f6b6f6fdec">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <Bobomaster__> WTF <OrtonEdge32dh> I quote myself: [14:11] <OrtonEdge32dh> Want to a free trial and get me gems at the same time? <Bobomaster__> no <OrtonEdge32dh> Aww. <OrtonEdge32dh> Anyone? <Bobomaster__> i cant join <Bobomaster__> or else i would get myself the gems <OrtonEdge32dh> I can't get myself gems <OrtonEdge32dh> So I have to ask others <OrtonEdge32dh> And they think I'm a lazy beggar <OrtonEdge32dh> + <OrtonEdge32dh> But I'm not <Bobomaster__> YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH <Bobomaster__> GOT MY 7 GEMS * Bobomaster has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds) <OrtonEdge32dh> Nice <OrtonEdge32dh> If I gave you a link, could you get me ANY gems? <Bobomaster__> no <Bobomaster__> im too lazy <Bobomaster__> okay im at 3 gems now * Bobomaster__ is now known as Bobomaster * Bobomaster_ has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds) <Bobomaster> cuz i just bought the new year package <OrtonEdge32dh> I only have one <Bobomaster> wow u fail <Bobomaster> do the easy offers <OrtonEdge32dh> I have beta though <Bobomaster> yah i do too <Bobomaster> i got that a LONGG time ago <OrtonEdge32dh> I paid for beta right after i registers <OrtonEdge32dh> registered* <Bobomaster> Meh I earned the gems <OrtonEdge32dh> I earned the money <Bobomaster> Why dont u just use superrewards <OrtonEdge32dh> I go on there and there aren't any offers <Bobomaster> srsly? <Bobomaster> u prob got blocked or something <OrtonEdge32dh> "There are currently no items to display" <Bobomaster> yah  <OrtonEdge32dh> Hey, there are some surveys! <Bobomaster> http://www.diigo.com/item/image/17gyq/6snq <Bobomaster> I have so many offers <Bobomaster> http://www.diigo.com/item/image/17gyq/4m7h and ive done so many of them <OrtonEdge32dh> For the purposes of SR, my name is Bobo Master.  I was born on 1/19/80 * Kaslai_DC has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai))) * Kaslai (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="dca29dafb0bdb59ca8b4b9f2b7bdaff2b1bdb2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to Kaslai <OrtonEdge32dh> I am a musician (which is true) <Bobomaster> Wtf lol <Bobomaster> Dude just go to fakenamegenerator.com <Bobomaster> its more realistic <OrtonEdge32dh> Aw, no offers available <OrtonEdge32dh> Usually I do Tom Hanks or Daniel Tosh <Bobomaster> What are you doing <OrtonEdge32dh> Just for teh lulz <Bobomaster> I jsut do Bob Quimby <Bobomaster> or Bob Quibulous <Bobomaster> or something of the sort <OrtonEdge32dh> Super Rewards surveys <Bobomaster> with a bob and a last name starting w. a q <OrtonEdge32dh> One time I used Chris Benjaminsen-Suckz and got ten gems <OrtonEdge32dh> That was awesome * TrainShaman (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="4a3b3d2f282338290a3e39222b27642625292527253e233c2f64222f2b2e3b3f2b383e2f3839">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <Bobomaster> LOL <TrainShaman> Okay, so who's sw? <TrainShaman> He's always here. <TrainShaman> Just idle. <OrtonEdge32dh> Ikr <OrtonEdge32dh> http://captchatrader.com/users/refer/32OrtonEdge32dh/ <OrtonEdge32dh> Go there for gems <OrtonEdge32dh> just solve captchas <OrtonEdge32dh> and you get gems when you cash out <TrainShaman> Really? How many? * OrtonEdge32dh slaps sw around a bit with a large fishbot * OrtonEdge32dh slaps sw around a bit with his pimp hand <TrainShaman> Looks like a lot of work for nt much. <TrainShaman> *not <Bobomaster> no it takes way too long <TrainShaman> I'd rather just buy gems. <Bobomaster> ikr <Bobomaster> You have to do like 10 captchas for 1 cent <TrainShaman> I just did 10 captchas. <TrainShaman> Registering a few accounts. <OrtonEdge32dh> 100000 for 100 gems <Bobomaster> yah im not even sure about 10 captchas = 1 cent <OrtonEdge32dh> it's worth it <Bobomaster> it is not worth it <OrtonEdge32dh> I have <400 and 3 centa <OrtonEdge32dh> *cents <TrainShaman> Have fun then. <TrainShaman> Three cents. <Bobomaster> Did u even read that thread <TrainShaman> Wow, you're on a roll. <OrtonEdge32dh> 359 credits = $0.04 <Bobomaster> You need to take 2 and a half hours a day for 49 days <Bobomaster> to get $10 <OrtonEdge32dh> And I've done under 100 captchas i think <Bobomaster> ... <TrainShaman> Congrats, <Bobomaster> offers is so much easier <TrainShaman> I just watch the Superrewards videos. <Bobomaster> i got 63 gems in a period of 3 days <Bobomaster> ikr <TrainShaman> Granted, I only have 6 gems. <Bobomaster> But i got gems for a car insurance offer <TrainShaman> :O <TrainShaman> lol <Bobomaster> I have 3 cuz I just bought the New Years <OrtonEdge32dh> I can't do those, though <Bobomaster> Yah I totally ripped them off <Bobomaster> see what you do <Bobomaster> is you fill out the form <Bobomaster> cuz thats all the offer asks you to do <OrtonEdge32dh> ok <Bobomaster> then you ask them for the gems <TrainShaman> I got 50 gems for a Bing offer. <Bobomaster> and theyre like show us the email <Bobomaster> and im like thats not part of the offer <Bobomaster> and after 3 days of intense debate i got like 63 gems <OrtonEdge32dh> ...you are a god <Bobomaster> which is a lot easier than doing captcahs <Bobomaster> *captchas <OrtonEdge32dh> can you please do that for me <Bobomaster> no <OrtonEdge32dh> i will give you an email or whatever <OrtonEdge32dh> you need <Bobomaster> i still need 97 more gems for the christmas pack <OrtonEdge32dh> I need 99 more for the new years <Bobomaster> i shud start working now <OrtonEdge32dh> then i'll need 100 for the xmas <Bobomaster> http://www.diigo.com/item/image/17gyq/4m7h <--completed offers <Bobomaster> Wait a minute <Bobomaster> The offer that gave me 63 gems is STILL OPEN <Bobomaster> YES I CAN DO IT AGAIN <TrainShaman> Holy crap. <OrtonEdge32dh> :O <TrainShaman> I hate those things. <Bobomaster> nvm its a different one <Zoey2070> How the **** are you getting so many gems <Bobomaster> this one asks you for your zip first <Zoey2070> TELL ME YOUR SECREEET <Bobomaster> but yeah im going to finish this offer to get me another 63 gems <TrainShaman> I hate those offers, though, so I'd never do them. <Bobomaster> Ok look at this convo <TrainShaman> Too personal. <Bobomaster> go to fakenamegenerator.com <Bobomaster> Or justmake up fake info on the spot <TrainShaman> I know, but still. <TrainShaman> I don't like lying like that. <OrtonEdge32dh> is that on SR or Gambit <Bobomaster> SR <TrainShaman> Gambit doesn't award gems for watching videos. :c <OrtonEdge32dh> oh well <Bobomaster> anyway if you want to see the whole convo that gave me 63 gems <Bobomaster> look here: http://www.diigo.com/item/image/17gyq/5qdr <TrainShaman> I saw it. <Bobomaster> yah <TrainShaman> Gambit sucks. <Zoey2070> <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e0948885828f828f838c9582a0878d81898cce838f8d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> ? <TrainShaman> Sounds like a strip club. <Zoey2070> lol * Kaslai has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai_DC))) * Kaslai_DC (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d5ab94a6b9b4bc9587bcafbabbf89394ed9496e1e5edfbbda6b1e4fba2b4fbb6bab8b6b4a6a1fbbbb0a1">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <TrainShaman> How does one obtain a sexy plus sign next to one's name. <Bobomaster> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <Bobomaster> Asking me for a code <Bobomaster> and having to call dem <TrainShaman> All 'em. <TrainShaman> *Call <TrainShaman> lol <Bobomaster> No i put in a fake number <Bobomaster> What im going to do now <Bobomaster> is edit the source code <OrtonEdge32dh> Omglol  so funny <TrainShaman> So desperate. c: <Bobomaster> No im not desparate <Bobomaster> theres just 63 gems at stake here... <Bobomaster> Whatever somehting happened <Bobomaster> time to work on the next offer <TrainShaman> I'd buy gems, but they're a waste of money. <TrainShaman> I'd earn gems, but they're a waste of time. <OrtonEdge32dh> OMGod <OrtonEdge32dh> There's over 50 gems worth of offers that I did that never payed out <OrtonEdge32dh> Close to 100 <OrtonEdge32dh> I emailed Gambit and I am awaiting epic win <Bobomaster> Ok im doing a good offer for 10 gems <Bobomaster> prob going to get them real soon * Kaslai_DC has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai))) * Kaslai (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="87f9c6f4ebe6eec7f3efe2a9ece6f4a9eae6e9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to Kaslai <TrainShaman> I was just microwaving my lunch, when a question struck me: <TrainShaman> Who microwaves on low? <calculusguy> hi <TrainShaman> Hai. <OrtonEdge32dh> I do <Bobomaster> Never. <OrtonEdge32dh> Say I'm kinda hungry, but not fully.  I'll nuke it on low for twice as long so it'll be ready when I'm fully hungry. <Bobomaster> Just finished some real long survey for 10 gems <Bobomaster> for old people <Bobomaster> even though im 13 <OrtonEdge32dh> You need to help this brotha out! <OrtonEdge32dh> I'm 13 as well <Bobomaster> I put my age as51 <Bobomaster> *as 51 <OrtonEdge32dh> I would do 63 <calculusguy> no 63 isnt prime <calculusguy> 51 isnt either <calculusguy> do 101 <Bobomaster> I just put my bday as 1960 <Zoey2070> Congratulations, all your rats have died but you have discovered a brand new weapon of mass destruction. <calculusguy> ? <OrtonEdge32dh> Anyone have FiOS TV <OrtonEdge32dh> ? <Bobomaster> No <Bobomaster> I have FiOS internet tho <calculusguy> ? <TrainShaman> Zoey, wat. <OrtonEdge32dh> they're the best <calculusguy> lets list prime numbers! <calculusguy> 2 <calculusguy> 3 <calculusguy> 5 <calculusguy> 7 <calculusguy> 11 <calculusguy> 13 <OrtonEdge32dh> I got phone, internet, and tv <calculusguy> 17 <calculusguy> 19 <calculusguy> 23 <calculusguy> 29 <calculusguy> 31 <calculusguy> 37 <Zoey2070> Shut up. <TrainShaman> We know them all already. <calculusguy> to 999999999999999? <Bobomaster>       2      3      5      7     11     13     17     19     23     29       31     37     41     43     47     53     59     61     67     71       73     79     83     89     97    101    103    107    109    113      127    131    137    139    149    151    157    163    167    173      179    181    191    193    197    199    211    223    227    229      233    239    241    251    257    263    269    271    277    281    <Bobomaster> I win <Zoey2070> Yes, not shut the **** hell up. <Zoey2070> now* <calculusguy> nope <Zoey2070> >:C <OrtonEdge32dh> Every hour, calculusguy spams <Bobomaster> nawp <calculusguy> thats to 281 <Bobomaster> no it aint <Zoey2070> SALSA <OrtonEdge32dh> Without fail <Bobomaster> 353    359    367    373    379    383    389    397    401    409      419    421    431    433    439    443    449    457    461    463      467    479    487    491    499    503    509    521    523    541      547    557    563    569    571    577    587    593    599    601      607    613    617    619    631    641    643    647    653    659      661    673    677    683    691    701    709    719    727    733      7 <OrtonEdge32dh> EVERY FREAKIN' HOUR <TrainShaman> Zoey, does that + sign grant you the powers to kick people? <Rurigok> Someone halfop me damnit <calculusguy> no <Zoey2070> No. <Zoey2070> Identify then <calculusguy> that + mean voice <Rurigok> I am <OrtonEdge32dh> Spam <Rurigok> Rurigok has identified for Rurigok <Zoey2070> type /hop <Rurigok> no? * Bobomaster (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a0d1d7c5c2c9d2c3e0f2c9dacfce8de19790e4979497968ed7c1d3c8c4c38ec6c9cfd38ed6c5d2c9dacfce8ecec5d4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has left #eeforum (cycling) * Bobomaster (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1c6d6b797e756e7f5c4e75667372315d2b2c582b282b2a326b7d6f74787f327a75736f326a796e7566737232727968">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <calculusguy> I just did <Bobomaster> wtf * TrainShaman (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="73020416111a01103307001b121e5d1f1c101c1e1c071a05165d1b1612170206120107160100">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has left #eeforum (cycling) * OrtonEdge32dh (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="98e9effdfaf1eafbd8caf1e2f7f6b5acaedca9aeaedddcb6eff9ebf0fcfbb6fef1f7ebb6eefdeaf1e2f7f6b6f6fdec">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has left #eeforum (cycling) * OrtonEdge32dh (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="78090f1d1a110a1b382a11021716554c4e3c494e4e3d3c560f190b101c1b561e11170b560e1d0a1102171656161d0c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <OrtonEdge32dh> lol <Zoey2070> What, did cyclone de-op you? <Rurigok> lol, /hop is leave/reojin <Rurigok> rejoin* <Rurigok> no <Rurigok> someone just halfop <calculusguy> yes <OrtonEdge32dh> it resets your chat <Bobomaster> -______________- <Rurigok> me <OrtonEdge32dh> -.- <calculusguy> -.-? <OrtonEdge32dh> yup <Zoey2070> aslai <OrtonEdge32dh> more like -.-' <Zoey2070> aslai aslai aslai <OrtonEdge32dh> amirite?? <OrtonEdge32dh> lol <OrtonEdge32dh> if you type /kick it says "Insufficient arguments for command." <Rurigok> obviously <calculusguy> try /kick q <OrtonEdge32dh> And if you add a name it says "== You're not channel operator: #eeforum" <calculusguy> Rurigok: I am on #botter <Rurigok> okay? <Bobomaster> wait why would he care <calculusguy> see what I wrote <Rurigok> he's spamming it now <Rurigok> nice <OrtonEdge32dh> Who's spamming what? <OrtonEdge32dh> Oh nvm <calculusguy> how did you type in status? * Bobomaster says 'Like this'? <calculusguy> 'Like this?' <calculusguy> no <calculusguy> brb * calculusguy (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7a0b0d1f181308193a281300151457494c43394c39494a541d0e54081f0954080854191517">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has left #eeforum (cycling) * calculusguy (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f081879592998293b0a2998a9f9eddc3c6c9b3c6b3c3c0de9784de829583de8282de939f9d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <calculusguy> lol that was fast <OrtonEdge32dh> .me became an administrator <Bobomaster> YAY <OrtonEdge32dh> oops <Bobomaster> fail * Bobomaster was promoted to administrator! * OrtonEdge32dh became an administrator * Bobomaster was first. <OrtonEdge32dh> FIRST <Bobomaster> OWNED <OrtonEdge32dh> Dammit <OrtonEdge32dh> I was first <Bobomaster> Not on my screen... <calculusguy> Bobomaster was first <Bobomaster> Yah ikr <OrtonEdge32dh> Huh?  I'm first on mint <OrtonEdge32dh> *mine <OrtonEdge32dh> lemme screenie <Bobomaster> yah i believe u <calculusguy> because you didn't need to recive the chat <Bobomaster> its prob connection things <Bobomaster> Cuz I have to recieve the chat from you to display it <calculusguy> yes <Bobomaster> but the second i say something it comes up right away <calculusguy> yes <Bobomaster> Just got 9 gems for an education grant offer thingy <OrtonEdge32dh> http://i54.tinypic.com/25ktwns.gif <Bobomaster> And going to get 10 more soon <Bobomaster> yah i believe u <OrtonEdge32dh> BEEREEVE MEH <OrtonEdge32dh> oh ok <Zoey2070> Think of the most outlandish experiment you can think of involving rats. <Bobomaster> I was going to say something... <OrtonEdge32dh> mating them with zebras that have no heads <Bobomaster> but then I read the 'Keep it kid safe please' <OrtonEdge32dh> then mating their offspring with a TV <Bobomaster> and i was like aww * Kaslai has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai_DC))) * Kaslai_DC (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="4b350a38272a220b1922312425660d0a730a087f7b736523382f7a653c2a65282426282a383f65252e3f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * OrtonEdge32dh eats a hamburger bun with peanut butter on it <calculusguy> lol I guessd a code 4 a ninja get code <calculusguy> it was 1111 <OrtonEdge32dh> link so trollolol <OrtonEdge32dh> nvm <Zoey2070> even though there are zebras <Zoey2070> I don't think that's physically possible to do that <Zoey2070> OMG <OrtonEdge32dh> maybe <Zoey2070> WHICH IS WHY IT MUST BE DONE <Zoey2070> MWAHAHA * Bobomaster mumbles something about breaking the laws of physics <Zoey2070> Okay, new rat experiment idea. <calculusguy> ? <calculusguy> get 10000000000000000000000000 rats <calculusguy> lol <OrtonEdge32dh> omg these ppl are so noob <OrtonEdge32dh> i went to that ninja get code that calculusguy told me about <OrtonEdge32dh> trolled it cuz noob <OrtonEdge32dh> they don't know how to kick, only load and change code <OrtonEdge32dh> the code was 1111, then 11111, now 1111 <Zoey2070> I need a serious experiment. There were rats that were experimented to change colors of fur through food, and growth hormones. The colors died of cancer and the growth ones had acidic blood that melted tables and now I need a new experiment. * Kaslai_DC has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai))) * Kaslai (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d0ae91a3bcb1b990a4b8b5febbb1a3febdb1be">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to Kaslai <OrtonEdge32dh> oh, a REAL one * OrtonEdge32dh slaps Zoey2070 around a bit with a large fishbot <OrtonEdge32dh> um... <OrtonEdge32dh> Do Totino's Pizza Rolls induce side effects in rats? <OrtonEdge32dh> There's one! <Zoey2070> No. <OrtonEdge32dh> Bring back WWEICECREAM, says CM Punk <OrtonEdge32dh>  Will they? <Bobomaster> Genetically engineer some rats <Zoey2070> In what ways? <OrtonEdge32dh> Using the tail of a dead oen <OrtonEdge32dh> *one <OrtonEdge32dh> Or the head <OrtonEdge32dh> Liek worms and starfish <OrtonEdge32dh> *Like <Bobomaster> I dunno <Bobomaster> Add another ear <Bobomaster> Or something <Bobomaster> add some tomato genes <Bobomaster> and some turtle genes <Zoey2070> Ugh, I'll just do morphic resonance <Bobomaster> YES IM AT 14 Gems <OrtonEdge32dh> ... <Bobomaster> Yah im awesome like that <OrtonEdge32dh> I'm at 14 too!  Minus 13. <Bobomaster> Its a lot faster than captchatrader <OrtonEdge32dh> I know <OrtonEdge32dh> BUT I CAN'T **** DO IT I TOLD YOU THAT TWICE ALREADY <Zoey2070> I have 3 gems <Zoey2070> :c <OrtonEdge32dh> I also have 3...minus 2. <OrtonEdge32dh> I became a designer today.  On the forums. * OrtonEdge32dh expects customary praise.... <Bobomaster> :p * Bobomaster is amazing at earning gems. <OrtonEdge32dh> OMG that was so hawt <OrtonEdge32dh> brb * OrtonEdge32dh has quit (Quit: Rizon webchat: http://qchat.rizon.net/) * Kaslai has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai_DC))) * Kaslai_DC (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a9d7e8dac5c8c0e9fbc0d3c6c784efe891e8ea9d999187c1dacd9887dec887cac6c4cac8dadd87c7ccdd">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum * OrtonEdge32dh (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c8b9bfadaaa1baab889aa1b2a7a6e5fcfe8cf9fefe8d8ce6bfa9bba0acabe6aea1a7bbe6beadbaa1b2a7a6e6a6adbc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum <calculusguy> hi OrtonEdge32dh  * OrtonEdge32dh is hungry <calculusguy> OrtonEdge32dh: hi <calculusguy> hi OrtonEdge32dh  <OrtonEdge32dh> STFU kthx * calculusguy  * Kaslai_DC has quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Kaslai))) <calculusguy> hi kaslai * Kaslai (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c4ba85b7a8a5ad84b0aca1eaafa5b7eaa9a5aa">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) has joined #eeforum

Cyclopsicle 1423515680445752

Board footer