Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Reassurance

I need to be reassured that I am not crazy and just making this up.   This is sort of like an ARG so it still is a game.   Anyone remember the mind**** game by TrappedTime.   Then he made a sequel, the question went roughly like this.   Well the topic discussing that question was removed.   I have no idea why it was or what the answer to the question was.   So here is the goal of this kind-of-ARG, find out who Sasquatch is on yahoo (even if you are him), find out why the topic was deleted, find out what the absolute guaranteed by TrappedTime answer is.   For each goal I will give a +rep to the person that completes it.   Good luck and thank you.

UPDATE: as no one is responding, I am beginning to think that I am being crazy.   First one to respond that does remember a 2nd game and contributes at least something will get +rep

Last edited by Slawthe (Nov 22 2011 5:43:29 am)

Slawthe 1423520112441320

Board footer