Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Teh Conviner

As the title implies, you need to convince either me or the next poster of something.

This game is now not so easy.
- You need to follow a theme
- The only time you can convince me is if by request (by doing a good one) or if you are gravedigging, though if asked, you do not need to follow the said theme. All who fulfill my requests, which come every other day, get bragging rights and me spreading how good the Fulfiller is. Space limits are only two paragraphs.

State if you are convinced and why. Use your common sense and ignore spammed reasons like smileys or a one word reason and unspecified reasons.

Example would be:
EE does need to shift their main operator, with the response regarding game updates very low................ Other reasons.........

The next poster would say:
Not too convinced with the way you directly annihilate a persons point of view, as well as ......reason regarding style/vocabualry/among others......

Theme List (Updated on March 12 2012)
Wipeout needs to be kept on TV.
This theme is valid until March 19 2012.

#2 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Re: Teh Conviner

New theme: Bananas should be eaten more.

The Smirking Mage 1423520781440651

Board footer