Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

bliske

Re: Unofficial Fixes for Everybody Edits Animator

EDIT:

i got the animator to "slightly load"

but here's what happen -
2a60evq.jpg
could you look into this, and get it to run on all computer's because, i don't think it's going to work on the current laptop i'm on, unless there is actually an error that need's to be fixed. well i hope you can help, because aside all this i know exactly what im doing. i just can't seem to get the animator to work, and i have tried almost about everything to get it to work,

Last edited by Bliske (Nov 5 2011 12:03:52 am)

#202 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Bliske wrote:

EDIT:

but here's what happen -
http://i41.tinypic.com/2a60evq.jpg
could you look into this, and get it to run on all computer's because, i don't think it's going to work on the current laptop i'm on, unless there is actually an error that need's to be fixed. well i hope you can help, because aside all this i know exactly what im doing. i just can't seem to get the animator to work, and i have tried almost about everything to get it to work,

Sorry, but that's Game Maker's compiler's fail, I'm not able to fix that... VNrAE.png

Use a more up-to-date operating system such as Windows 7!

#203 Before February 2015

Burnett

Bliske wrote:

EDIT:

but here's what happen -

Looks like your computer is old.Or your drivers is outdated.I don't think your computer GPU and CPU and other things are weak but it can be too.

#204 Before February 2015

John

Jojatekok wrote:
Bliske wrote:

EDIT:

but here's what happen -

Sorry, but that's Game Maker's compiler's fail, I'm not able to fix that... VNrAE.png

I have a newer windows, and the same thing happends to me too. :/

Last edited by Emalton (Nov 5 2011 10:57:05 am)

PW?scale=2

#205 Before February 2015

Burnett

Windows Vista is the best.

#206 Before February 2015

Chriz

Jojatekok wrote:
Bliske wrote:

EDIT:

but here's what happen -

He has got a 64-bit version of Windows Professional. A 32-bit version will work. I had the same problem.. Try to fix it to get the 32-bit Version, and it will work.

#207 Before February 2015

whatter

why not can erase background?

#208 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

DAMN! It wont unzip properly! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
PLUS 7-zip wont install! SO MAD

Last edited by Fdoou (Nov 10 2011 3:57:38 pm)

#209 Before February 2015

lolwutnao

Cool! I have a problem with v59... the images can be uploaded but if the images include backgrounds, the backgrounds are gone when I click out. Is this a glitch, accident, or on purpose?

#210 Before February 2015

dinger

it is unbelievable that people make this stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
1. tell me where you get the software to make it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
2. make an automatic minigame builder (you create a certain pattern of blocks, then it saves the shape and you could click a spot where you want it)   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#211 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

lolwutnao wrote:

Cool! I have a problem with v59... the images can be uploaded but if the images include backgrounds, the backgrounds are gone when I click out. Is this a glitch, accident, or on purpose?

It's on purpose. If you paste something on a foreground-only layer, then only the foreground blocks remain. If you paste something to the background layer, then only the background blocks remain.

Remember: You can tick/untick blocks in the 'Blocks' menu.

#212 Before February 2015

lolwutnao

So you're telling me that Ican't upload an image with both FG and BG? :\

#213 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

lolwutnao wrote:

So you're telling me that Ican't upload an image with both FG and BG? :\

Yes you can:
1.) Import the image to the FG layer, press 'Ctrl + C' to copy the selection!
2.) (Move the selection to somewhere.) -> Unselect.
3.) Go To the BG layer, and press 'Ctrl + V' to paste the selection I previously mentioned.
4.) (Move the selection to the same position as on the FG layer.) -> Unselect.

#214 Before February 2015

lolwutnao

Then how do you get out of the BG editing mode?

#215 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

lolwutnao wrote:

Figure it out yourself... Yn8I7.png

#216 Before February 2015

lolwutnao

Jojatekok wrote:
lolwutnao wrote:

Hmm... that's not much help. As far as I can tell, there is no way to get back out of BG Editing mode... and when I click on 'Edit Background Frame' (or something) again, nothing changes.

Apparently you'll have to be a tad more specific. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#217 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

lolwutnao wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:
lolwutnao wrote:

Hmm... that's not much help. As far as I can tell, there is no way to get back out of BG Editing mode... and when I click on 'Edit Background Frame' (or something) again, nothing changes.

Apparently you'll have to be a tad more specific. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Click on the 'Next' button in the menubar's right!

#218 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Version 60 (23/11/11)
- Changed some blocks' images and their minimap colors.

#219 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Uhh every time I try to load an image, it freezes?

EDIT: Oh nevermind it was just temporary //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Nov 24 2011 1:23:30 am)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#220 Before February 2015

Eld'tai'inn

Hmm, when ever I upload an image, I can't see it on the minimap. It's just a black space. Is this something that can be fixed or not?

#221 Before February 2015

oir323

^Thats right, it does not work for me!

#222 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Try to unselect the image, then press 'M' twice to refresh the minimap! Tha-daam! 1bigsmile1

#223 Before February 2015

lolwutnao

Hey. Me again. What if whenever I
  1) Open the Minimap [or]
  2) Try to upload images too soon after starting,
the game restarts my computer? The program crashes my computer. So obviously I don't use the minimap, but the program still works. Any way to not have the program crash my computer? My computer is 12 yrs old, but I tried it on a new laptop and that crashed too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#224 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

lolwutnao wrote:

Hey. Me again. What if whenever I
  1) Open the Minimap [or]
  2) Try to upload images too soon after starting,
the game restarts my computer? The program crashes my computer. So obviously I don't use the minimap, but the program still works. Any way to not have the program crash my computer? My computer is 12 yrs old, but I tried it on a new laptop and that crashed too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Wait until it loads... I know that it's very slow... VNrAE.png

#225 Before February 2015

John

I have a question too. When I upload an image, When if finishes, is there a way to resize it so it can fill the entire minimap? Other than that, I love what you have done with the animator! EZUli.png

Last edited by Emalton (Dec 19 2011 7:28:23 am)

PW?scale=2

Jojatekok 142391791743515

Board footer