Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SWL

Medieval Town: Mission Mode

Hello all! This is Medieval Town: Mission Mode. Its like the "Developing Picture:Medieval Town" made by KanibalFrost but with missions(and war).
yq0lV.png
This is the first picture. The knights are making a camp because is night.The objective:destroy the Red Kingdom.But before,the knights will fight lots of guys like bandits,the Purple Army,etc.
8Zg7u.png Map made by KanibalFrost

RULES

-Don't post things like natural disasters,an alien invasion,zombies,etc.
-If all knights be defeated,they will return to the main camp.
-Reinforcements will be only available if there are lots and lots of enemies.
-Don't post attacks to the main camp.You can only upgrade it.
Always save as PNG.
P.S. i got KanibalFrost's permission to make this.

Last edited by SWL (Feb 16 2012 3:46:57 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

Re: Medieval Town: Mission Mode

The camp was created with 5 tents. Which was good enough to last a few months. Now it was night time, so we sent 4 knights and 3 archers to scout out the area for the Reds.

yq0lV.png

The sent back a messenger saying that there was 3 Red scouts not to far from the scouting troops.

We now know that they're here...

If you troll this topic for any reason i will report YOU.

Last edited by Darkbot/EddsWRld (Feb 11 2012 3:44:21 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I'm working on map right now. Should be done 'till tomorrow.

#4 Before February 2015

SWL

Ohhh... you're doing the map? i made one but its not very good...
wxmm8.png
If there are different things in my map can you please add to yours?

Last edited by SWL (Feb 11 2012 4:11:06 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Lol, is that even a map? I thought it's gonna be painted from above, with more details. We'll see, if more people   will participate in this game the world map will have to be more sophisticated.

Last edited by KanibalFrost (Feb 12 2012 3:55:21 am)

#6 Before February 2015

SWL

That was not the real map,it was just a test for what be in the map. Im going to make a better one.

#7 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Lol off topicish I call dibs on being the red army king!

#8 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

BaseCamp1.png
The good people of Medieval Town have deployed the flag of Awesome and have built a wall around their base.

#9 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

GadgetGeek wrote:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab30 … eCamp1.png
The good people of Medieval Town have deployed the flag of Awesome and have built a wall around their base.

I say No.

#10 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:

I say No.

To your failure of explaining what you're saying "no" to?

#11 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

GadgetGeek wrote:
Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:

I say No.

If u wanna fight ill give u one. But lets not do it here. where people create. not where people troll. and didn't i say
"If you troll this topic for any reason i will report YOU."

so what? problem?

#12 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Here's the world map.
1kDtA.png
I think environment should change every few posts, so knights on the mission can move through the map. What about every poster erases 2 cm. on the left and draw additional 2 cm. on the right side. That way we could move to different scenarios and different kingdoms.

#13 Before February 2015

SWL

Awesome map man!
9WxrJ.png
Now is morning and the red soldiers left in the middle of the night.The knights are continuing their mission and some other knights came from the town to make the camp an outpost.
+Added a guy with a flag.

#14 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:
Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

I say No.

If u wanna fight ill give u one. But lets not do it here. where people create. not where people troll. and didn't i say
"If you troll this topic for any reason i will report YOU."

so what? problem?

I'm being serious. What are you saying "no" to?

Also, why isn't anyone using my image? I spent 20 minutes on it and I can't just let it fly past without a single person using it in any way.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Feb 12 2012 7:00:48 am)

#15 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

You spent 20 minutes drawing Flag, Wall and one Building? :rolleyes:

#16 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

KanibalFrost wrote:

Here's the world map.
http://i.imgur.com/1kDtA.png
I think environment should change every few posts, so knights on the mission can move through the map. What about every poster erases 2 cm. on the left and draw additional 2 cm. on the right side. That way we could move to different scenarios and different kingdoms.

The map is awesome! but could you put:

The holy lands (Holy Knights)
The devil's Lair (Necromancer and his demons)

and the Big port. a neutral city that is off the east coast of the island.

War.png
We moved 20 miles to the Monsoon forests. They say that it rains here every 2 days. the ground is moist. We see a Encampment of red and some Green slime's! (Green slime's aren't a alien they're monsters). Some of the archers saw some of the hiding red, and the first fight has started...

Last edited by Darkbot/EddsWRld (Feb 12 2012 11:01:02 am)

#17 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

BaseCamp2-1.png
The previous rain has caused a small flood and has knocked out 1 member of the Red Army and is preventing the Medieval Town Party from crossing the river.
You can only use ranged weapons until you cut down a tree to make a bridge.

Also, a strange mountain has appeared out of nowhere.
I'd suggest checking it out.

#18 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

There, i added Holy Knight's Castle, Big Port on the east and Demon's lair on the west side. If anything else should be added just say it.
8Zg7u.png

#19 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

KanibalFrost wrote:

There, i added Holy Knight's Castle, Big Port on the east and Demon's lair on the west side. If anything else should be added just say it.
http://i.imgur.com/8Zg7u.png

Thanks. kanibal
Edit: What program do u use for those awesome graphics? I wanna know! (MS Paint, e.t.c)

and Gadget. im not going to say anything because you messed the area up. Here are the problems.

The mountain: Mountains don't pop up out of anywhere. And i already have a cave up in that corner. So that should be handled already.

The Flood: It's only rained once every 2 days. Yeah it rained yesterday but it didn't cause that much damage, and it looks like a river. Also that Red guy did make it. People can swim.

The art: You need some training in Graphics. Thats not a bad thing. its good graphics it just needs some work.

Not saying its a bad idea but maybe we could just take a little time to use some logic while creating this stuff.

Recommended action: Skip this picture or edit it Without the mountain.

Last edited by Darkbot/EddsWRld (Feb 12 2012 1:31:20 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Add a lake running through the region, where would the water in our castle come from other wise?
Also add a compass in the corner.

#21 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

The mountain: Mountains don't pop up out of anywhere.

I meant it as an observation; no-one saw the mountain before even though it's huge. That's what she said

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

And i already have a cave up in that corner. So that should be handled already.

What's so wrong with having two?

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

The Flood: It's only rained once every 2 days. Yeah it rained yesterday but it didn't cause that much damage, and it looks like a river.

Well the trees are huge too. from the tree's perspective it looks more like a stream than a "river". Also, I don't think it has done any damage (other than forming small trenches in the landscape and killing a person).

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

Also that Red guy did make it. People can swim.

The "river" was really deep as water decays the Earth. If you learn Science then you should know that it is a part of "weathering", used in the Rock Cycle.
Besides, it was a powerful "river". How can he swim in a "river" that is going around 45mph?

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

The art: You need some training in Graphics. Thats not a bad thing. its good graphics it just needs some work.

How dare you question my superior yet rushed artistic skills. If I took hours on it then it would look completely realistic.

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

Not saying its a bad idea but maybe we could just take a little time to use some logic while creating this stuff.

Using logic is useless in games like these; Thinking creative is the best strategy. Perhaps use some logic in your sentences? Besides, as long as it makes sense then it doesn't matter. For all I care a killer pizza could use it's spicy pepperoni to melt through trees. As long as you know what is happening, logic doesn't matter.

Darkbot/EddsWRld wrote:

Recommended action: Skip this picture or edit it Without the mountain.

They see me drawin'; they hatin'.
Are you sure you're not jealous, or just hate me?

#22 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

One question before I contribute. Is a sudden resolution-switch a viable tactic/natural disaster?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#23 Before February 2015

Darkbot/EddsWRld

JadElClemens wrote:

One question before I contribute. Is a sudden resolution-switch a viable tactic/natural disaster?

Yes. It is. think of it as a Black hole or a warp zone (not Mario) it Screws the balance of Nature.

Gadget. I'm tired do what you want i don't care anymore. if they accept it its not my problem. im just suggesting stuff. you Dont have to do it. If real critics were here they rate this. Im done with you. so have fun as we do our own thing.

#24 Before February 2015

s1mple

CKzal.png

1 red soldier defeated, lying on the ground.

A group of yellow archers and mages come to help, since a large troop of Reds are coming.
What will be next...?

(Just ignore this post if I'm messing up...)

#25 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

BaseCamp2-2.png
The Grey Army have headed up north and have killed another Red Army member whilst setting up a small barricade.

They have cut down a tree to collect 15 planks.
Use them for whatever.

SWL 1423525421436011

Board footer