Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

azert

copying is a big problem on everybody edits

notlameproducer1 has copy my world   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

original level :

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWANDkjDQIa0C

by me ( azert )

1144931024.PNG

copy level :

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWyT1KhBFAbEI

by notlameproducer1

profile : http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/notlameproducer1

1144931049.PNG

Last edited by azert (Mar 3 2012 3:29:30 pm)

665706781.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Zumza

Re: copying is a big problem on everybody edits

It is amazing!
Haw did he copy that level?
:O

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#3 Before February 2015

azert

I think it took pictures   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

665706781.jpg

#4 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

EE Artist is something that people can use to copy, maybe he used that.

#5 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

These are reasons i have to keep my profile private..

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Notlameproducer1 is known for copying. I know because of my past experiences with him. Find him in the level and talk him straight. Me and my friends did it back when he copied "Mad Magical Keys" -_-

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Um, not to be rude, but it's a really unoriginal level, anyway. Try making something new for a change. :/

#8 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Shift wrote:

Um, not to be rude, but it's a really unoriginal level, anyway. Try making something new for a change. :/

I agree with shift, and just make your profile private.

#9 Before February 2015

St Cool

Its about principal shift.

#10 Before February 2015

Helvi

found a copy of my own map, which I find kinda scary.
Especially the really bad design around my own work.
if the creator jako0811 ( http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/jako0811 ) would have asked me it is of course another story, but claiming it is his own work is a no go if you ask me

copyfkcer.jpg

Hi.

#11 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

He told me that you gave him permission! I don't think he copied... I don't know.

#12 Before February 2015

Helvi

I was never asked if someone may copy my worlds.

Anyway, we won't earn any fame with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Hi.

#13 Before February 2015

jemhun

Why isn't zalgryth not doing about this..

And that jacko0811 even kicked helvi from it.
PvbYp.png

He's guest bombing and all ****.

#14 Before February 2015

Helvi

Well, I can just hope that something is done about such soon.

What a liar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VRy7fzfMVM

Even posting this stuff on yt lol

Guess i just leave EE, seems a few are partially hort minded and blind.

Last edited by Helvi (Feb 26 2012 1:22:18 pm)

Hi.

#15 Before February 2015

KingOfStars

I'll be right back making my profile private.

Not that my levels are truly epic to be copied, but you never know.

#16 Before February 2015

Helvi

Whatever you create on EE is actually your intellectual property and shall never be copied without your explict permission.

Hi.

#17 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Helvi wrote:

Anyway, we won't earn any fame with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

no i wasn't talking about you, never mind

#18 Before February 2015

Dazz

Im getting tired of this, you know, this "problem" should be something important in this game same it is when someone is sharing an account and Chris is starting to lose money, those shared accounts are rapidly banned as a solution, Im not saying this solution should be used for this little ****** but damn it, if its not making money for Chris IS STILL A PROBLEM! that should be solved.

This game is paid for exactly these reasons, to be able to SAVE our stuff, to OWN it, not to allow everyone to copy or destroy it, to be able to buy more stuff, to build more stuff, to feel ok to keep your profile open and use it not to be a "JOE", our username, profile and levels should be safe, we should have the right to be able to change our paswords in case of accidents etc, wth is with this?

Shift wrote:

ok so what?   the guy has his profile with stuff made by him, he put time and effort into that, we should respect that, no offence, at your scale may be something noobish but obviously to others its more than that but those "others" shouldn't copy someone's hard work. If someone's stealing your photos from FB and even claims it you would be all furious, especially when those are made by you or its something important to you, well that problem applies here, in this situation exactly the same even if it is a game, it's a game that involves money and the users should have some rights and something to solve their problems not to be called names, noobs, EE drama makers and what not.

soccerfreak006 wrote:
Shift wrote:

I agree with shift, and just make your profile private.

we have those profiles for a reason, why should we keep them private?

Helvi wrote:

this is not about fame, this is about a moral rule that should be taken in consideration by Chris if not by kids, this kind of rules should have been made long before we had to pay for our ****. If you can save a level, if you pay for your account, if you have a profile you have a system report button, a rule against various acts that could harm someone or someone's creation made with bought stuff, even if its good or bad, if not yours leave it there, that's the rule, not just the money maker rule.

Last edited by dazz (Feb 26 2012 4:38:47 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

capasha

Azert. The world isn't copied with EE Artist. I think it's copied with the tool that got leaked.

notlameproducer1 = Emalton
So now you know who it is. I guess Emalton is sitting and reading this thread and laughing how evil he is.

Helvi wrote:

found a copy of my own map, which I find kinda scary.
Especially the really bad design around my own work.
if the creator jako0811 ( http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/jako0811 ) would have asked me it is of course another story, but claiming it is his own work is a no go if you ask me

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/dnnsabli/copyfkcer.jpg

That is created with EE Artist.

Last edited by doh (Feb 27 2012 3:43:02 am)

#20 Before February 2015

Lashkar

I honestly don't think there is alot we can do about it. It's strange though, because they surround the copied art around unoriginal art/minigames, and they actually expect us to believe it's their own?

#21 Before February 2015

Helvi

Lashkar wrote:

I honestly don't think there is alot we can do about it. It's strange though, because they surround the copied art around unoriginal art/minigames, and they actually expect us to believe it's their own?

There is a lot which can be done.

I pay for certain content on Everybody Edits, aka I spend my money for the game just to see some guy copying maps? Seriously, as supporter I demand appropiate measures taken against mentioned user.

Hi.

#22 Before February 2015

Lashkar

Helvi wrote:
Lashkar wrote:

There is a lot which can be done.

I pay for certain content on Everybody Edits, aka I spend my money for the game just to see some guy copying maps? Seriously, as supporter I demand appropiate measures taken against mentioned user.

I understand.. I would feel the same. But what can Chris physically do to stop this stupidity?

#23 Before February 2015

BlazingX

my level aint been copied but i'd get mad if it were it's stealing

#24 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I thought i already posted on this thread, but i guess my post didn't post... or something.

It's easy to say "who cares?" to the person who was copied, but its much harder to deal with when your on the other side of it. When you take a very long time to create something, and put a lot of hard work into it, and then someone steals it with a program in about 5 minutes. To me, it makes me feel like I just wasted all of my hard work on something, just for someone else to take.

Some people care more than others, but either way, copying is wrong.

#25 Before February 2015

Helvi

Lashkar, Chris could just listen to the community and their reports //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Hi.

azert142391866642766

Board footer