Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Raon

How much are people willing to spend on this game?

So, i guess many of you know jkiller21, but this dude is officially insane!

LYW7 LZai LZ7N

I mean, c'mon, why donate to the poor, help the hungry starving people from Africa, sponsor the comunity care institutions,or help sponsoring the actions against the global warnings, when you can spend thousand of dollars for a couple of magic glowing shiny bricks in a flash game for kids, that are totally NOT useless, and will DEFINITELY HELP making a change in the future of humanity!
Firetruck Logic!
Ok, now going over the jokes and stuff, it's his decision what he invests money in! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I respect his decission if this is what he wants!
I still, personally, can't believe that he made this choice, for this game, at least it could have been some better game! 1xD1 (unless he is a millionare, or Bill Gates, he would have no problem then 1xp1)

My question is, would YOU invest that much on that? Does this game matters as much for you as it counts for him? (if it actually matters something for him x'D ) Discuss! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Also, as a small off topic thing, how can you explain this picture:

LWvM

This guy, has never got any energy magic coin, but he has both wizards, and witches. There are 2 options now, this guy is a specimen belonging to the   "crazy-mega-uber-terra-ultimatus-extraordinarus-luckyus-bastardus" race, or CC! 1xp1

Tell your opinion about all of this in the comments, because i'm really curious to hear some other voices.

Last edited by Raon (Jul 26 2012 4:26:15 pm)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#2 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Re: How much are people willing to spend on this game?

Whenever you get a witch or wizard it doesn't reward energy, but it is weird he hasn't gotten any energy and he already has both wizards and a witch.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Energy is disabled, so cheesecake just got 3 magic coins. simple.

#4 Before February 2015

jemhun

Fdoou wrote:

Energy is disabled, so cheesecake just got 3 magic coins. simple.

He also might've used CC.

And maybe jkiller21 is a bilionare. :/

#5 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Jkiller21 said he uses his friend's credit card.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#6 Before February 2015

jemhun

BenW wrote:

What friend lends his creditcard to guy and letting him spend over $5000 for some 16 x 16 pixel block.

If it is true.....
I want to have that guy https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#7 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Raon wrote:

So, i guess many of you know jkiller21, but this dude is officially insane!

I mean, c'mon, why donate to the poor, help the hungry starving people from Africa, sponsor the comunity care institutions,or help sponsoring the actions against the global warnings, when you can spend thousand of dollars for a couple of magic glowing shiny bricks in a flash game for kids, that are totally NOT useless, and will DEFINITELY HELP making a change in the future of humanity!
Firetruck Logic!
Ok, now going over the jokes and stuff, it's his decision what he invests money in! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I respect his decission if this is what he wants!
I still, personally, can't believe that he made this choice, for this game, at least it could have been some better game! 1xD1 (unless he is a millionare, or Bill Gates, he would have no problem then 1xp1)

My question is, would YOU invest that much on that? Does this game matters as much for you as it counts for him? (if it actually matters something for him x'D ) Discuss! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I feel offended. If I was an adult I might donate a bit to Chris. (And yes, I'd still play Everybody Edits in my spare time as an adult.)

Also, as a small off topic thing, how can you explain this picture:

LWvM

This guy, has never got any energy magic coin, but he has both wizards, and witches. There are 2 options now, this guy is a specimen belonging to the   "crazy-mega-uber-terra-ultimatus-extraordinarus-luckyus-bastardus" race, or CC! 1xp1

Tell your opinion about all of this in the comments, because i'm really curious to hear some other voices.

Since energy can't be awarded from magic, he probably just got 3 magic coins, like what Fdoou said.

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

I'm willing to spend exactly $0 on this game.   Seriously, I have chat and beta, and haven't spent a penny.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I spent over 150 bucks on this game but nobody cares about it.
Unless I tell them
But spending money on all those gems is kinda overboard. I was friends with Jkiller21 before and he says 4 of those diamonds were bought using the gems he already had by someone using his account. Hah.

Make sure to cwutididther

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Jul 26 2012 6:21:30 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Saintcool

It really does depend on what the money needs on you, I'm not some upper class pompous so-and-so but £6 means nearly nothing to me, and people used to shone me down for getting things with gems.

#11 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

Were the diamond blocks there beforehand, or did he place them while you were in the level? He could've uploaded a level with the amount of diamond blocks of his choice with EEditor.

The second picture is either luck, or CC.

#12 Before February 2015

main_gi

What does CC mean? Crazy ... Crap? Cheat codes? >_>
Oh yeah, before you tell me to google, google it yourself. Creative Commons!

#13 Before February 2015

LD3H

CC = CoinCollector. It gets you magic coins (much faster than if you would just play).

To the diamonds: Crazy. I can understand if you have 1, 2, 3, 4, lets say 5 diamonds. But 27 is .... (good for chris, thrown away money for the spender). Doesn't his friend see that he buys so much?

The magic thing: He could have been lucky because you see energy magic was disabled 1 month ago. Enough time for luckies. You see he has many worlds so i think he spent his energy on worlds or bricks. He also could have used CC, I don't know.

#14 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Id spend a good 1000 if i could //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue     Give Jkiller21 a break,   he chose to be Chris' N1 supporter.     Maybe Chris could donate some to charities or homeless people but give him a break.     UJelly?

BTW Jkiller21 is my friend and no, he uses his OWN credit card.   He is not rich he just uses every dollor he makes on EE.   You obviously need to get your facts right.

Last edited by SixtySeven (Jul 27 2012 11:18:06 am)

#15 Before February 2015

Undead04

SixtySeven wrote:

Id spend a good 1000 if i could //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue     Give Jkiller21 a break,   he chose to be Chris' N1 supporter.     Maybe Chris could donate some to charities or homeless people but give him a break.     UJelly?

BTW Jkiller21 is my friend and no, he uses his OWN credit card.   He is not rich he just uses every dollor he makes on EE.   You obviously need to get your facts right.

A single diamond is ~$90. If you make great money, I could understand a few diamonds, but... 27 diamonds? If I was a billionaire I wouldn't even buy that.

#16 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

JalilTKai wrote:

Were the diamond blocks there beforehand, or did he place them while you were in the level? He could've uploaded a level with the amount of diamond blocks of his choice with EEditor.

The second picture is either luck, or CC.

He really has that many gems. I saw his profile before it was private and before he had chat. He says he has 27.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#17 Before February 2015

Chatteno

why the hell would you waste more than $3,000 on diamonds?
real diamonds I would understand, they're awesome
but EE diamonds are worthless.

#18 Before February 2015

what is CC?
oh nvm coin collector :Pa
and it is weird cause magic coins have been removed completely

#19 Before February 2015

Lashkar

272 wrote:

and it is weird cause magic coins have been removed completely

You are still most able to obtain similes by collecting coins.

jemhun wrote:
BenW wrote:

What friend lends his creditcard to guy and letting him spend over $5000 for some 16 x 16 pixel block.

If it is true.....
I want to have that guy https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Note: I do understand the fact that this post may be over 1 month since Jemhun wrote it out although, I feel that I want to reply to it.

Nevertheless, BenW did never say that jkiller21's friend lets him borrow his credit-card, it could easily be theft, and lack of understanding, as he may be young.

Moving on, there are many people with in this over populated world who do indeed have more than sense, and simply blow their hard earned money on stuff that is not worth it, Everybody Edits for example. This could well be the case.

#20 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Jkiller21 was shared and banned.

#21 Before February 2015

Master1

^wow that must really suck

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#22 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Willing to spend? $9001. Can spend? $0. WevBh.png

#23 Before February 2015

Lashkar

Fdoou wrote:

Jkiller21 was shared and banned.

Thank-you for kindly informing me of this.

#24 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Jkiller21 was only shared for about 48 hours before he was banned.
At the same time as his banning, R5dzes5s3z3 the beta/chat shared account was banned.
Pandaren was shared (with chat) at the time, banned a few days later.

#25 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I'd only spend $10.03, you all know why.
OFF-TOPIC: I'd edit some words out of your sentence, Raon, if I were you.

Raon142391897342459

Board footer