Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: What's under ctrl+v?

waco

What?

#152 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/coinbox-hero

I think I showed it to some guys and gals on Kongregate Chat or something.

Wooted by:

#153 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

#154 Before February 2015

some woman

a

Why.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#155 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

You know what to do.

You know what it is.

#156 Before February 2015

Geist

---------------------------------------------------

Now look at that...

Wooted by:

#157 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

You know what to do.

You know what it is.

#158 Before February 2015

some woman

a

C'mon.

Wooted by:

#159 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Adlouca

What?

#160 Before February 2015

krubby

When did dinosaurs live?

Why did I Copy that? I know specifically when they lived.

Wooted by:

#161 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB.

*BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you.

You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with wheatly and the space core but then space starts to collapse on itself and with no other choice you begin to say sorry to Notch and jump off a really high diving board and land into Nyan Cat's poop, filled with rainbows.

I ate a banana that turned into a creeper in my stomach. I exploded and everybody ate my blood. How is that possible you can't eat blood. W O O O W. That is a very interesting fact so interesting on Everybody Edits everyone made pictures of me saying that quote in real life. But then I

--

X_X

#162 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I've got a jar of dirt!
...KirbyFan, do you really have to post at EVERY opportunity you have? I find it disturbing that just under a quarter of the comments in this topic are yours.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Nov 7 2012 1:07:43 pm)

Wooted by:

#163 Before February 2015

some woman

a

I need to copy something else.

Wooted by:

#164 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I will bring an end to open world hacking!
With some help of course. FROM YOU!

--

._.

#165 Before February 2015

some woman

Wooted by:

#166 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Masternat wrote:

I vote for myself. Because you know, the polls didn't start yet.
I'd be a great mod since I can understand noob language, y'know, Te un yu no indairstund en uthair inredaible steuf lololtrollol [smileyspam] y u nob en stufffffff
And load of other stuff. Like some not bad grammar. I know this probably have no link with being a new forum mod...But I don't really care, since this is actually some joke entry. Even if it's not. Maybe..
Who know?
Anyway. Vote for me or else.. I shalt destroy the world with my ultimate fists of ultimate doom that are currently used to type on a keyboard. And smash it sometimes.

Muahahahahahahha.....MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

--

#167 Before February 2015

some woman

Wooted by:

#168 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB.

*BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you.

You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with wheatly and the space core but then space starts to collapse on itself and with no other choice you begin to say sorry to Notch and jump off a really high diving board and land into Nyan Cat's poop, filled with rainbows.

I ate a banana that turned into a creeper in my stomach. I exploded and everybody ate my blood. How is that possible you can't eat blood. W O O O W. That is a very interesting fact so interesting on Everybody Edits everyone made pictures of me saying that quote in real life. But then I pressed a button on banana and then Missingbana. I killed it with my Missingaple. Missingaple and missingpineapple teamed up with the BWAB. They destroyed something very, very, very, unnecessary.

#169 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

xp.png.php?icon=gun&style=xp&title=Oh+no%21&text=A+man+threatens+to+kill+you.+What+do+you+do%3F&b1=Let+them+kill+you.&b2=Defend+yourself.&b2g=

Umm... Error message game.

Last edited by gregregreg (Nov 8 2012 12:54:25 am)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#170 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I ate a banana that turned into a creeper in my stomach. I exploded and everybody ate my blood. How is that possible you can't eat blood. W O O O W. That is a very interesting fact so interesting on Everybody Edits everyone made pictures of me saying that quote in real life. But then I pressed a button on banana and then Missingbana. I killed it with my Missingaple. Missingaple and missingpineapple teamed up with the BWAB. They destroyed something very, very, very, unnecessary.

The unnecessary "thing" was gregregreg. But then gregregreg was revived. Gregregreg posted before revived, soaconfusingparadoxconfusedtheuniverseanditdisappeared. And the whole universe endedalongwiththisgamesosomeonebetterstartanewparagraphbecausethiswordisgettingreallylongtheend.

#171 Before February 2015

some woman

Wooted by:

#172 Before February 2015

Hojaki

Wooted by:

#173 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#174 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

==32OrtonEdge32dh for Administrator==
Paid for by Priorities USA Action Super PAC
Good day/midmorning/afternoon/night, my fellow Editors.   I am glad to see you are in good health, or maybe moderate health.*   I am campaigning for your vote in this 2012 Administration Election.**   I don't want to pretend I am something I'm not: I cannot program.   I cannot promise to you that I will implement your suggestions within a week, and I cannot promise to get the rules changed on a whim.   What I can do is be a collective community spokesperson.   I have been playing Everybody Edits since the very beginning, and I browse the forums every day.   It would be simple to take note of which game suggestions are received favorably and negatively by the EE community and then pass that information on to [insert current active admin(s) here].***
My first act as administrator would be to draft a list of the top ten community suggestions and give it to [current active admin]**** so that he/she/it can look it over and implement the most plausible ones.   I can't promise you an infinite friends list, but I can tell you that different UIs (user interfaces), new commands, and different gameplay ideas would definitely be considered under my tenure.
Some of my opponents may claim that, because I am in the top 0.040908161178155045 percent of posters*****, that I am out of touch with the community.   I will tell you the opposite: My overactivity has made me wise beyond my fifteen years to the wants and needs of the Editors.
In conclusion, I am campaigning for your vote so that I can better represent you in office.   Because that's how democracy works.
I'm Dakotah "32OrtonEdge32dh" Horace and I approved this message.[/center]

*If you are ill, get off the Internet.   I don't want to catch anything.
**Administrational should be a word.
***I wanna say, Bob?
****George, maybe.
*****Trickle-down posts!

--

O...k...?

#175 Before February 2015

Geist

Sure, why not?

Wooted by:
Snowester1657125982793216