Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Oh look synchronization errors, I mean boost arrows

This must be happening to other people. It seems like all I have to do is look at a group of boost arrows and I get kicked from a room with a synch error. It's really getting annoying. Especially if I make it halfway through a level just to encounter a mini using boost arrows. It sure would be nice if they'd stop introducing stuff into the game that should probably still be in beta testing. And where did these stupid synch errors come from anyway? I'd never heard of them till about two weeks ago.

#2 Before February 2015

tak4n

Re: Oh look synchronization errors, I mean boost arrows

I managed to get one, at spiderman's level. After that, I tried to get more by putting myself into infinite afk positions with boost cannon gravity (That's what I call it) just for laughs and giggles but I never got one again... hmm...

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#3 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Hmm yesterday i had that like 20 times

#4 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Tak4n, the reason you didn't get the synchronisation error again, is because if you have godmode in a level, you can't get it. I dont know why, but you just can't get synch error in your own level, or in a level you have code in.
Probably because there is no reason to put a cheat protection in a level you can fly in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I have a hypothesis about it that, these arrows are such fast that they make you go between the limit speeds of portals. Like you can reach epic speed with portals yet you wont get a sync, but these arrows may because their speed doesnt seem right to game? Like you were never supposed to have such speed. He might have defined normal speeds of these arrows, but he miscalculated the vectoral sum of the speed by this arrows, causing you to get this error mostly when you smash your keyboard.

Or
Maybe
Mr
Wu
Made
A
Syntax
Error
Which would cause the game to crash immediately so dont bother it. derp

#6 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I never got kicked by that.

#7 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Asurch, the synch error is to prevent cheating, but it just doesn't work very well.
Not only the arrows can cause that error, for instance, in WTFCrew forgotten tail. (Not sure about the name)
The last mini can give you synch errors as well, but it didn't use any portal nor boosts.
It must just be a speed-bound thing.

EDIT: I fixed the last mini synch error ^^

Last edited by thecoolguy (Oct 8 2012 9:23:12 am)

#8 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

You're not alone... keep happen to me to many times. :/
lmlcF.jpg

Original Topic: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=26010

Last edited by AngelBoy (Oct 8 2012 9:25:52 am)

#9 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

I found an easy way to get the synchronization errors. Make 2 pillars of boost arrows next to each other, one of the pillars with down-arrows, the other with up arrows. Go into it and spam left and right arrow keys (or A and D) and BAM! There you go. I tried this multiple times in a level that had this, and I got synch errors everytime.

...But of course, why would you want a synch error?

I think, as many others, that is has to do with the speed. Maybe the game can't keep up or something. But I don't really know.

#10 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

I dont see synchronization error, and look what I made:

playeverybodyeditsgoogl.jpg

No errors

#11 Before February 2015

capasha

^ Synchronization errors doesn't affect people that own a world, people that have the code.

#12 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

MrShoe's mind: hurpadurpa lits ad a glitchy fysic datat is gam breakn widout teastn t n st00f

This is why Beta was made MrShoe (3-.-)3

#13 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

doh wrote:

^ Synchronization errors doesn't affect people that own a world, people that have the code.

I played 10 times the gravity+boost and nothing happen.

#14 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Lopoi2, i'm afraid you don't understand doh and me, You can NOT get a synch error in a level that is YOURS, or a level you have code in...

#15 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

thecoolguy wrote:

Lopoi2, i'm afraid you don't understand doh and me, You can NOT get a synch error in a level that is YOURS, or a level you have code in...

But I dont have the code for the gravity +boost, and I play it like 24 times now, no errors

BunnySMG 142391916242270

Board footer