Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tak4n

How to level up without getting bored?

So far I managed to get to level 5 in EE, and I have already played all the levels 5 times or higher that have over 5 woots, the worlds don't even change - it is always the same worlds in the same order at the top of the list. I am wasting my time playing noob levels and trying to get higher levels and it is ridiculously boring. The woot system definitely doesn't work, there has to be new worlds at the top of the list sooner or later.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#2 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Re: How to level up without getting bored?

The woot system doesn't work too well, so try levels with less than 5 woots.

My level has exactly 5 woots.

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

First ask yourself this question, why are you leveling up?

#4 Before February 2015

Toby

Don't play just because you want to level up, level up because you want to play?

#5 Before February 2015

AsurcH

He could give us a selection like;
-filter by woots
-filter by people in the world

Also you will notice if you log in everyday to play for 4-5 minutes you will gain alike 3-5 xp, which is enough to keep you from deleveling and continue leveling up if you are inactive. Else, you could search from the level library and such to play good levels.

#6 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

tak4n wrote:

...I have already played all the levels 5 times or higher that have over 5 woots, the worlds don't even change...it is always the same worlds in the same order at the top of the list. I am wasting my time playing noob levels...and it is ridiculously boring.

You don't have to play the worlds at the top of the list. You can always play worlds further down on the list with no woots or people, or few woots and people.

Anyhow, to keep from getting bored, just don't play the boring levels. Find a good boss world or something.

#7 Before February 2015

tak4n

SquidMan338 wrote:
tak4n wrote:

...I have already played all the levels 5 times or higher that have over 5 woots, the worlds don't even change...it is always the same worlds in the same order at the top of the list. I am wasting my time playing noob levels...and it is ridiculously boring.

You don't have to play the worlds at the top of the list. You can always play worlds further down on the list with no woots or people, or few woots and people.

Anyhow, to keep from getting bored, just don't play the boring levels. Find a good boss world or something.

If I search for world with no woots or people, I tend to find a lot of unfinished or stupid and noob levels. I try to search for levels with creative names, tends to help now.
Also the era of bosses has ended, there are no good bosses to play atm.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#8 Before February 2015

Nou

Implementing this system in a dying game was just a silly idea. No new content = same levels getting the woots which leads to people being bored which leads to less people playing which leads to less new content. You see where I'm going with this.

No u.

#9 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Did no-one read Squadfs' email picure? MrShoe is going to change this, just shut up for a few days.

#10 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

AsurcH wrote:

He could give us a selection like;
-filter by woots
-filter by people in the world

Also you will notice if you log in everyday to play for 4-5 minutes you will gain alike 3-5 xp, which is enough to keep you from deleveling and continue leveling up if you are inactive. Else, you could search from the level library and such to play good levels.

Already sent to MrShoe.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

tak4n142392005041382

Board footer