Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

azert

no guests in everybody edits

hi for all

because of an update, there are no guest in ee :/

you can't see a guest in all the worlds

What do you think.

665706781.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

arteem

Re: no guests in everybody edits

The guest system is deleted for few weeks already.

MrShoe wrote:

The guest system has been removed (even though you can still log in as a guest if you deeplink to a world)

You can access guests by logging out and entering any level via the link, with it you can access the lobby also.

#3 Before February 2015

Saintcool

They were removed from beta 2 weeks ago. By this I mean the play as guest option on the beta site, not guests with beta.

#4 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I have read this as "quests" instead of guests, oh well. You know what to do now mrshue...

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

I remember a time when Chris wondered if he should do this, and we slapped some sense into him. MrShoe... you never cease to amaze me. (negatively)

#6 Before February 2015

meep805

Bye bye guests //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile How I'll miss you and your famous bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Masternat

I liked to mess with the guests. They were annoying some time but some other it was plain fun traping them and seeing they were also having fun, instead of raging like some chat-users would do (Not saying every chatters do; just some.)

Ahh, the good time with guests..

azert142392062640806

Board footer