Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1676 Before February 2015

s1mple

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Here I am! Gonna be offline later...

I wish for a pencil.

#1677 Before February 2015

Chauer

Granted, but it's broken.
I wish I had the ability to do anything instantly at will, and had all the knowledge and abilities required to use that ability, and the use of said ability would cause no change to myself other than the change(s) I was desiring in the use of the ability, if any. This ability must not expire after any number of uses, I must have this ability for the duration of my life, except in the case where I use my ability to remove that ability.

#1678 Before February 2015

twin802

Granted but only in on top of the planet mars. Of course when you get there you will instantaneously die. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If i had a million dollars...I wish i knew what to do with it

#1679 Before February 2015

GentlemanClam

Instead of that... have a 100 dollar gift card. I wish for 1300 EE gems.

Last edited by GentlemanClam (Dec 30 2011 3:28:16 pm)

#1680 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Granted, but PayPal discovers you got gems without paying and now it rejects your reward even after you paid properly. And so because of the above you basically pay for nothing.

I wish my Minitroopers army had more referrals.

#1681 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

granted but since I don't know what minitroopers ARE so I make toy soldiers attack YOU

I wish I knew what minitroopers were

#1682 Before February 2015

magic277isback

Granted. but u you dont know everything and yourself. except where are   the minitroopers

I Wish a ("Its a secret")

#1683 Before February 2015

Haze123

Granted but everyone in the whole universe knows the secret now

I wish that Chris stops rewining/doing stuff that we dont want him to because it messes up our worlds and tell us the NEW COMMAND! >_< I'M GONNA LOSE IT!

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#1684 Before February 2015

GentlemanClam

Chris ends up deleting Everybody Edits.

I wish I had a cheese burger.

Last edited by GentlemanClam (Dec 31 2011 7:24:45 pm)

#1685 Before February 2015

s1mple

Granted, but it has no patty and you end up eating a cheese sandwich.

I wish for Food.

#1686 Before February 2015

magic277isback

Granted, but you got a little piece of a small food
I wish the next poster stop becoming a noob

#1687 Before February 2015

s1mple

Ok, I'll stop when I want.

I wish for fish.

#1688 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

granted but you get a incomplete set of go fish cards.

I wish for a world without auto correct

#1689 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Granted, but the genie hasn't the foggiest idea what you meant. But, well, no choice, brain.exe divides by 0 and your wish is now nullified! Congratulations! You were the 50th poster to have your wish nullified!

I wish I make sure I remember my passwords and not to reveal them.

#1690 Before February 2015

s1mple

Granted but you only remebered your passwords in NotePad. Your computer has been infected by a virus and needed to change the hard drive. (For Laptops... You buyed another one. pFhcd.png )

I wish for money.

#1691 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Granted. You obtain the money.

After obtaining the money in question (which was unsurprisingly five-hundred thousand dollars), you realize you got it in the middle of the sidewalk in some city, while holding your wallet. Some superstitious person who was told by a fortune teller that he will see someone with a suddenly larger wallet, sees you obtain the money, and your wallet multiply in size, and so he grabs for it. You both get in a tussle and the police have reason to believe that it was the other man's wallet (you left no ID in it). You end up in jail.

Have fun.
I wish for a blue whale. Blub Blub.

Last edited by MaxDG/MXIII (Jan 1 2012 9:56:05 pm)

#1692 Before February 2015

s1mple

Granted. You became a blue whale. 1bigsmile1

I wish for a number.

#1693 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Granted. You became a number. EZUli.png

I wish for a blue whale, and this time, I would not like to be the blue whale

#1694 Before February 2015

s1mple

Granted, It's now inside your house. (I LOL'ed.)

I wish I can laugh harder.

#1695 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Granted. You go a little too far and your throat.. dies?

I wish I got a pet blue whale- And it is not me, and my house is a little larger than enough for it to fit in, and it spawns inside of a nice, indestructible glass tank, also inside my house. The water pressure is not too high to destroy the glass tank, by the way. Indestructible, as I said.

CORRUPT THAAAT.

#1696 Before February 2015

s1mple

Granted, but I would like the blue whale and now it's replaced with my shark.

I wish our kitten would not be soooooo~ naughty. (I mean, she chases me, she needs to be obedient.)

#1697 Before February 2015

Haze123

granted but it gets hekka bigger than you then it crushes you by stepping on you

i wish to jump

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#1698 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Granted. Not only did you "jump" not immediately, but you end up jumping while visiting the smallest man in the world's house. You sort of hit your head of the ceiling and end up with brain damage, then you live an unhappy life alone with no more intelligence anymore. A pity, you could have become some sort of Einstein before that happened.

I wish for a whale in my tank inside my large house. And it cannot be removed, while it is inside of it's safe indestructible tank, with enough room to swim around in. He cannot die in any moment, even of old age because he's on medication that prevents immediate death. Don't ask for details.

Now, try to corrupt that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I know everyone could, but please be creative!

Last edited by MaxDG/MXIII (Jan 2 2012 7:37:56 pm)

#1699 Before February 2015

Uno

You get a whale. But it has no lungs, and was born with no eyes.

I wish for more wishes

#1700 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

well that was actually creative only wait do whales ever have lungs? And Eh, it doesn't care if it has no eyes.

Granted. Only, you've always had infinite wishes; nothing happens, therefore your wish is corrupted in the way that you wanted something to happen but nothing did.

I wish for a small, plastic whale. That can't hurt anyone... can it?

Nebula1517578147694505

Board footer