Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

EE is not dead. It's not.

I know this should probably be in Forum Discussion, but come on. What's with all of these "OMG EE is totally dead bro" topics? They're very annoying. Hence, the Update Discussion topic. Why don't you use that?

That's all I have to say.

#2 Before February 2015

NR2001

Re: EE is not dead. It's not.

Finally, someone who says it is not dead!

It's not dead, but on this path, it may venture into the danger zone.

But since MrVoid is here, I doubt it.

#3 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Only young delinquents believe that EE is dying.

The reason why the totals of the lobby has decreased is due to guests no longer counting in the lobby, so guest bombing doesn't rise the total;

The updates are relatively constant, yet, mostly everyone complains about it.
Over a year ago, there was no update for about 4-5 months, and we didn't have this much complaining.

Also, notice this, most players that are complaining, are relatively new to the forums.

We all know the lobby mainly shows common maps, mainly supported by new players.

If you say the game is dying, why are there new players joining daily?

Yes, there are prices on new content, such as builders club, but at the end of the day, most online games now-a-days have premium content, to help support the game.

Most people should sit back, stop whining about everything that is wrong, and do something about it. Posting on the forums does nothing, Shoe, Benjaminsen, Void rarely (or even never) come on the forums.

Hosting a webpage, with loads of views a day with Player.IO can be quite expensive too, I have no idea how much, but I am sure it is not that cheap.

If you don't want to support the game, then why are you even here? Why aren't you playing LoL, WoW, Runescape or whatever youths play now-a-days. You could also use your initiative and find a job, if you are old enough.

/rant over

#4 Before February 2015

jemhun

People just don't know what's the definition of the word "dead" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Anyway.. how is it dead?
The server is still up.

#5 Before February 2015

timothyji

jemhun wrote:

People just don't know what's the definition of the word "dead" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Anyway.. how is it dead?
The server is still up.

The Title Says "EE is not dead. It's not." if you see it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral.
The New Mod (If its not an alternate) should help out and make sure the servers stay up and running cause a few times ee servers goes down for a few hours...

76561198184666913.png

#6 Before February 2015

pbmn

The game is not dead, but is now a tottaly different game from what it was 1 or 2 years ago.
People say it's dead because now it's a RPG.

" Everybody Edits is a real-time multiplayer two-dimensional platform game where everybody is able to edit the world. The game does not have a goal in itself but acts a sandbox where players can create experiences for each other."     
It's not this anymore.

Last edited by pbmn (Jan 5 2013 3:40:18 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

The EE that I used to enjoy is of no longer, there has been changes from a sandbox to a prototype of RPG.

Unlike most of you tend to think, I'm not against new things in particular. I'm against the sloppy excuses
for updates.

EE is not perfect, it never was.
As for the user count, guests aren't counted and ubiquitous in itself but that doesn't mean activeness isn't declining.

Also tile reminded me of The Room, the worst good movie I've seen.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/ … 972962.jpg

Last edited by ?tilla (Jan 5 2013 10:24:26 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I would say EE is heading downhill.   It's not dead.   I don't mind the new packs or new smilies.   If magic and woot systems were fixed, and nromal BETA access was broguth back, I think the game would become a lot better.

#9 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

If you were allowed to spend your energy on blocks while you had BC, I would probably be fine. That's the biggest problem with it.

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I dont get why people keep complaining about RPG Stuff. It's so remote and you can just ignore it. It still IS a sandbox game because YOU CAN DO whatever you want with your OWN stuff.

#11 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Why would a sandbox be called an RPG because you are given more things to use?   Anyone who calls it an RPG is simply dumb or doesn't know what an RPG is.   It's not EE.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#12 Before February 2015

mar1o

if it was dead, ee would be down now or only a few people on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

BillyP

What's this shít about EE being an RPG?

Seriously... The increasing amounts of drama recently is so dumb.

Last edited by BillyP (Jan 9 2013 9:53:27 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Echo!

BillyP wrote:

What's this crap about EE being an RPG?

Seriously... The increasing amounts of drama recently is ridiculously dumb.

Itz rpg cuz u die. and u haz potins dat gid u pwers... ees dead bro''''!!.
So once a teleport to checkpoint is added it's an RPG, that's the picture that I've built from nubs. I don't get it. It's still a freaking sandbox.

#15 Before February 2015

P788

Now people will stop saying that EE will die and it's boring and stuff like that, because Yo!Scroll Infinite was released.

#16 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Not dead, dying.

#17 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

It isn't dead until Chris takes the server down, but it's definitely seen much better days. There's hardly anything in the lobby anymore except the same crappy noob "lvl up fast" worlds.

Last edited by eeplayer17 (Jan 8 2013 4:58:47 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Deetz

Is anybody reading the name or the op?

EE is NOT dead!

#19 Before February 2015

timothyji

I Would Be Be Ok If Updates Were 2 Weeks Apart As Long As The Updates Are Still Good.
They Should Fire A Mod Cause A Few Are Pretty Much Inactive. Then After They Fire The Mod. Hire A New Mod That Will Be More Active Then 3 Mods! To Help Out In Updates For The 2 Weeks Then The Updates Would Be MUCH Better.

76561198184666913.png

#20 Before February 2015

mar1o

ya ee is not an rpg to anyone who SAYS it is, unless they add stuff like a health bar, attack points, or stuff like that, it will NOT be an rpg [i highly doubt they will do that] it will remain a sandbox game!!!

Deetz 142392345137981

Board footer