Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#351 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: Update Discussion

DJDavid98 wrote:

Win crown can't be seen until you have the regular crown off.

patience is key wrote:

Also, it seems that a green thing is ! in it comes up when theres something new in the shop

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38516275/MyWeb … gyshop.png

That does always come up for me. Every time I login.

Wooted by:

#352 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

I know that the ArmorGames fix is out of Chris's hands. I get it.

But I'm pretty much done with the lack of official communication, the lack of progress, the lack of an ETA, and the inability to access my account. Meanwhile, no effort has been made to allow AG users to migrate their accounts/logins to EverybodyEdits.com (which many would take). And a ton of effort has been put into several updates (vikings, ninjas, Win icons, etc).

Clearly, the AG issue is a low priority for Chris. It's unclear when--or even IF--we will ever get our accounts back.

So, anyone know where I can go to request a refund for the money I've spent on Beta, etc?

Wooted by:

#353 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Glitcherkid wrote:

Also, now that the Win block has been added (named "Complete"), there is too many things on the top row of the "Action" tab in EE. When you click on the portal block, some of the + button is cut off. Maybe this can be moved to the second row? Or, instead of "Complete", it could be named "Win".

http://i.imgur.com/jQheC.png   This is what I mean. Look at the portals.

Thank you Admins!! In EE, this has now been fixed. The Win block was put in w/ tools. (With the Spawn)     Yay! Admins are reading the forums now! WOOT! (Or they just noticed too pFhcd.png )
Anddd, they must be reading the forums, because now, as many people suggested, you will keep the crown on when you win a level, but no one else will see the crown you are wearing.

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Jun 8 2012 12:57:28 pm)

PaNFnqB.png

Wooted by:

#354 Before February 2015

Shift

TheRedSe7en wrote:

I know that the ArmorGames fix is out of Chris's hands. I get it.

But I'm pretty much done with the lack of official communication, the lack of progress, the lack of an ETA, and the inability to access my account. Meanwhile, no effort has been made to allow AG users to migrate their accounts/logins to EverybodyEdits.com (which many would take). And a ton of effort has been put into several updates (vikings, ninjas, Win icons, etc).

Clearly, the AG issue is a low priority for Chris. It's unclear when--or even IF--we will ever get our accounts back.

When will you people realize that Chris doesn't control AG? It's their fault; yell at them.

Also, do you really expect Chris to transfer every account? He would have to manually enter every little detail- every brick type, every smiley, every single brick in every world- of a lot of players. How many people play EE on AG? I'll assume it's over a hundred. Would you like to do that?

TheRedSe7en wrote:

So, anyone know where I can go to request a refund for the money I've spent on Beta, etc?

You didn't spend any money on beta. You donated money to Chris as a thank you for making the game, and he returned the favor by allowing you beta access. Besides, even if you did pay for beta, you used the service without receiving any type of warranty; therefore, Chris is in no way required to refund your money regardless of what you believe you spent money on.

Wooted by:

#355 Before February 2015

capasha

Get rid of the green background on the tutorials. It's so annoying and killing my eyes.

Wooted by:

#356 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

Glitcherkid wrote:

Anddd, they must be reading the forums, because now, as many people suggested, you will keep the crown on when you win a level, but no one else will see the crown you are wearing.

Well that's pretty useless. The point of the silver crown was to show other people that you won. Everybody should be able to see it.

Wooted by:

#357 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Shift wrote:

When will you people realize that Chris doesn't control AG? It's their fault; yell at them.

Done. There's a hundred users yelling at AG as well. But the game developer can have some significant say/influence on them, and it doesn't seem that Chris has done much of anything besides report a bug. He sure hasn't given much of a response to the users.

Shift wrote:

Also, do you really expect Chris to transfer every account? He would have to manually enter every little detail- every brick type, every smiley, every single brick in every world- of a lot of players. How many people play EE on AG? I'll assume it's over a hundred. Would you like to do that?

I have to believe that there's a database somewhere on Chris's servers that houses username, a user ID, energy, beta, blocks, etc etc etc. It certainly isn't stored on my computer. And it certainly isn't stored (only) on ArmorGames' servers. Chris has access to that information somewhere. All he needs to do is write a script that will transfer the account login information from ArmorGames to everybodyedits.com (Yes, I'm oversimplifying, but the point is it does NOT need to be a manual process.)

Shift wrote:

You didn't spend any money on beta. You donated money to Chris as a thank you for making the game, and he returned the favor by allowing you beta access. Besides, even if you did pay for beta, you used the service without receiving any type of warranty; therefore, Chris is in no way required to refund your money regardless of what you believe you spent money on.

Really? That's not how he presents it at all. Note the language "Buy" "Join" -- never does he ask for a donation.
Capture.JPG
Looks like a purchase to me. And I'd like a refund.

Anyone know where I can go to ask for one?

Last edited by TheRedSe7en (Jun 8 2012 5:42:21 pm)

Wooted by:

#358 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

We all know Chirs wont transfer accounts because SQL and everyting related to databases sucks ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by:

#359 Before February 2015

DJDavid98
Website

doh wrote:

That does always come up for me. Every time I login.

Too bad.

Last edited by DJDavid98 (Jun 9 2012 8:22:33 am)

Wooted by:

#360 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

Glitcherkid wrote:

Go to everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/mistershoe

I like it.

Wooted by:

#361 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

To Everybody Edits in-game moderators - while you're making new updates, don't you think you should fix more important problems first? Like that 'Full screen' bug.
I got a new monitor one week ago and when i zoom in to full screen mode it doesn't shrink the graphics that much, but it's still hard to play and the minimap is not right.
For the love of god fix that and care about updates when you're done with that!

Wooted by:

#362 Before February 2015

SmittyW

@KanibalFrost: When you said "fix more important things," full screen is not what I had in mind.

I say that both the trophy and crown could look much better. For this reason, I had already created a topic about this in Graphics Suggestion.

Wooted by:

#363 Before February 2015

Polyphemus

No news is good news?...

This is a quote from the AG forum...

"Here's what's going on....
A hacker found a hole in the code that allowed them to clear worlds for AG players using only the username.   Chris(Creator of Everybody Edits) turned EE off for AG to prevent further damage, Chris and AG had to work on coding it,according to the mods...AG had not been cooperating for the first 5 days it was down,and AG is still trying to code it(that or they or just being lazy)
All your stuff is safe(because it is stored on player.io,not AG)"

So from what I can make out, we are all waiting on AG to get their finger out.

They say patience is a virtue.

Wooted by:

#364 Before February 2015

Kirby

Its thursday, about noon for chris, so i wonder what will be happening today //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#365 Before February 2015

Muffy

For me, if EE does comeback on Armor Games, I better get my account back from a hacker.

Wooted by:

#366 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Ahh! Every decoration is solid! and ladders and coins used to be solid too! What is happening!?!?!

Also, Cowboy pack was added.

PaNFnqB.png

Wooted by:

#367 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Massive EE glitch. X(

Wooted by:

#368 Before February 2015

dutchtimNL

HOWDY COWBOYS
howdytoby.png

-Toby and Dutch

Wooted by:

#369 Before February 2015

Gashley

What a horrid update this has become...

Wooted by:

#370 Before February 2015

Echo!

Gashley wrote:

What a horrid update this has become...

I really wish people understood the term and context of the word "beta".. The bugs will finally be fixed soon, I mean the ladders, spawn point, and coins are no longer solid, plus the update was released about 27 mins ago. You have no patients or understanding.

Wooted by:

#371 Before February 2015

Red

59540974.png

:> ?

Wooted by:

#372 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

um what?

On-topic: I don't really like how we're getting so many packs and having them outrageously over priced.

Wooted by:

#373 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

Just more cosmetic stuff...

Wooted by:

#374 Before February 2015

NR2001

I'm still sad that AG's EE is still down. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#375 Before February 2015

matt7777

The Thursday update was another smiley/block package! The cowboy smiley costs 1000 energy, and the blocks cost 2250 energy.

Glitches caused by update:
Win Bricks do not work
Random Kicking is very common
The tutorials don't disappear from the menu
The worst update ever. The pack is a lot of energy, and the gltiches make 1/2 of the levels unplayable/not as good. PLEASE FIX THE BUGS!!!

Last edited by matt7777 (Jun 14 2012 6:30:11 pm)

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer