Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: Everybody Edits Halloween 2011: Submit your levels here!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

IMPORTANT NEWS: The final deadline for level submission has been extended for a full week per Chris's request. The reason for this is because of a very important minimap update that will require you to fine-tune your levels for a little while longer. Don't worry, the colors aren't changing again. He has, however, decided to start show the colors of the background layer on the minimap which gives you guys a whole slew of new shades to work with.

While the timing could have been better, at least it's finally underway. I hope that this won't affect you guys too negatively and that you can work around this within a week. A blog post and Facebook status will be posted shortly to let everyone know of the change. Thanks for your patience.

Nice news! 1smile1
Altrough, I expected it... 1bigsmile1

Wooted by: (2)

#202 Before February 2015

theditor

oh gawsh,it's bad news for me :< :rolleyes:

#203 Before February 2015

robban39

rpgmaster200 wrote:

IMPORTANT NEWS: The final deadline for level submission has been extended for a full week per Chris's request. The reason for this is because of a very important minimap update that will require you to fine-tune your levels for a little while longer. Don't worry, the colors aren't changing again. He has, however, decided to start show the colors of the background layer on the minimap which gives you guys a whole slew of new shades to work with.

While the timing could have been better, at least it's finally underway. I hope that this won't affect you guys too negatively and that you can work around this within a week. A blog post and Facebook status will be posted shortly to let everyone know of the change. Thanks for your patience.

good we will need 1 more week to change all the backgrounds now >.>

#204 Before February 2015

johan

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Why the **** can't he wait with that update? Lots of people have already been putting lots of effort into making their maps look good and now they will have to remake it again...

#205 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

oO that is funny - but thancks for the much time but arg now we have to redoo a lot

#206 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

So ***** **** by this. Can't he just judge the levels and then add the update?
Not that I don't like the update, but we just have to re-design our levels..

Happy Halloween.

Last edited by Fir3Fli3 (Oct 31 2011 11:54:45 am)

#207 Before February 2015

theditor

Fir3Fli3 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

So ***** **** by this. Can't he just judge the levels and then add the update?
Not that I don't like the update, but we just have to re-design our levels..

Happy Halloween.

^

#208 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I am going to kill this man, MAKE THIER VISIBILITY OPTIONAL.

#209 Before February 2015

DK Levels

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Nonononononononononono NO!
Isn't it already bad enough that we have to go through keys and crows just to shade some artwork? Backgrounds made up for that because they made the gameplay nicer!
Now we have to go through and use backgrounds again, just to shade some artwork?
NOoooooo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Bad idea. Imo. Just give us bricks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Reading post above : GOOD IDEA, Make visibility optional please!

Last edited by DK Levels (Oct 31 2011 12:03:36 pm)

#210 Before February 2015

johan

I wonder if Chris actually have some kind of mental disorder which prevents him to understand the obvious or to feel empathy. :/

#211 Before February 2015

BEE

I mentioned how he should release it after the contest, but he said he would rather release it now and give more time.

Sadly I already made my level into a joke level and a week wont be enough time to make it into something I am proud of.

To those who are concerned, I have already updated my palette level to reflect the background addition.

I like the update overall, the reason I quit for months was because they werent added before. I just dislike the timing.

EDIT: RPG you have to edit the first post to reflect the updated due date.

Last edited by BEE (Oct 31 2011 12:07:25 pm)

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#212 Before February 2015

Ryroxe

Team: Brazilian Knights
Menbers: Ryroxe, Bronko, Baiano
Halloween Nightmare
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWjcFn6tfFa0I

#213 Before February 2015

theredtigers

EDIT : this makes no **** sens because if you put a backround ontop of a decoration you will have a weird mix

#214 Before February 2015

kvi

emcomodar excuse but I was a level of halloween when I get upset and I kikaram no longer want to play everybody edits:(

#215 Before February 2015

theredtigers

kvi wrote:

emcomodar excuse but I was a level of halloween when I get upset and I kikaram no longer want to play everybody edits:(

what the heck did you just say and you where in MY lvl and you where freaking me out saying you are in my crew and stuf and that you sed that i amnot aloud to write your name down WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING A BOUT?!?

#216 Before February 2015

Shift

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Is... Is this a joke? We've been asking for this update for so long now (even before backgrounds came out), yet we've heard nothing about it until now. Why does it have to be now? So many people have just finished fine-tuning every aspect of their levels, namely the art. So why must be now decide to screw everyone up? There's absolutely no reason why he couldn't have waited, unless he actually wants us to hate him. I've tried to stick up for Chris for too long now... we need a replacement.

I've been waiting for this update for a long time now, but his timing couldn't be worse.

#217 Before February 2015

3mike231

So levels are not due into next week?

#218 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Wait, wait wait! Didn't we already have our levels saved to another server when we submitted them! Now the backgrounds are gonna screw them up! This update simply cannot go on! And how will backgrounds behind bricks look!? Don't change this now!

#219 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

xputnameherex wrote:

Wait, wait wait! Didn't we already have our levels saved to another server when we submitted them!

No, this will be done manually shortly after the deadline like the previous contests.

#220 Before February 2015

demos

Does he mean the profile minimaps or the one in the worlds?

#221 Before February 2015

Glee

Can I change the person from the team because it does not help us to another?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#222 Before February 2015

jorge

members:jorge
leader:jorge
level mame:JL CREW halloween
link:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWsBOPvaYXbEI

Last edited by jorge (Oct 31 2011 4:14:32 pm)

#223 Before February 2015

Spyro

So does this mean the contest levels are due next week?

Last edited by Spyro (Oct 31 2011 1:45:57 pm)

#224 Before February 2015

main_gi

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

IiWwp.png

Last edited by main_gi (Oct 31 2011 1:47:18 pm)

#225 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

RPGMaster2000 14239580453387

Board footer