Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Sythe's cool art

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Sythe's cool art

I hope you're accepting criticism...
Kirby:Kirby isn't blue unless he's little kirby from YouTube. And maybe a bit rounder shape if possible?
Human Fishing:What is that I don't even...
Happy sad smiley:It's looks like a :S smiley. And perhaps a round shape next time?
Dads sig:It's nice thatyou made your dad a sig,(for whatever he'd need it for.)but what was that blue rectangle for? Was it the BG? Or was it the ground? If the ground,maybe move closer to the jar. If BG,put behind the jar. If neither,wtf is it for?
Dogcat:It's easy to tell that you just merged to pictures together. Maybe erase the boundary line so it looks more like,well,a cat dog.

#3 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Monstar43 wrote:

I hope you're accepting criticism...
Kirby:Kirby isn't blue unless he's little kirby from YouTube. And maybe a bit rounder shape if possible?
Human Fishing:What is that I don't even...
Happy sad smiley:It's looks like a :S smiley. And perhaps a round shape next time?
Dads sig:It's nice thatyou made your dad a sig,(for whatever he'd need it for.)but what was that blue rectangle for? Was it the BG? Or was it the ground? If the ground,maybe move closer to the jar. If BG,put behind the jar. If neither,wtf is it for?
Dogcat:It's easy to tell that you just merged to pictures together. Maybe erase the boundary line so it looks more like,well,a cat dog.

i know its bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and i couldnt fing any pink for the kirby... but you have to admit its good for a beginner (and im a beginner) oh and my dads sig is a jif peanut butter jar and i put an "e" there because my dad LOVES jif peanut butter and my dads name is jeff

Last edited by Sythe5665 (Jul 20 2011 5:35:46 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Actually, it's not really good for a beginner. You should see my first sig.

#5 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Jeremifier wrote:

Actually, it's not really good for a beginner. You should see my first sig.

it is good 4 a beginner... also... im doing it on paint and my version of paint is BAD

Sythe5665 1423611951349481

Board footer