Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Get A Sig Here.

hey there

Yes also I am starting to make sigs now I have my "PhotoShop" to work I can start making sigs!!!
so don't expect too much of me because i only just learned it but yh if you want one i can trie to make one for you and just pm me want you want in it

Sigs made by me

FYksr.png

44k6t.png

VyKbf.png

Last edited by theredtigers (Nov 13 2011 4:23:49 am)

#2 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Re: Get A Sig Here.

wow, the first on looks cool, and the second one looks like cheese (i wonder why :rolleyes:)

#3 Before February 2015

theredtigers

thx //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i also wonder why * secret laugh* yh with the first one i had some help

#4 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

I want a sig that has a level made out of very epic custom blocks and I want a smiley that looks like its an evil smiley and I want it in the middle of the sig and I want it in mod mode and make cyclonebeam in red letters right below it and make sure there are other smileys roaming the level im in and make sure at least lots of them have custom smileys on. (Oh, and I dont care what it looks like, as long as it looks epic.)

#5 Before February 2015

theredtigers

dude you already have it in your sig   >.<

#6 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

Well I want a better one!

#7 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

may i have a sig? just randomiz it