Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gaganvir

My story: Quest of the prophecy (Up to Chapter 3)

My first story. A terrible story with a few desciptive words, and an idiom. And I posted this in a few other forums.

What suddenly happen to the adults in the planet we know earth? Did they get kidnapped by an alien named Paul. Gaganvir and Ruach is on the case, they have to survive the dangerous quests to save the world from Paul's invasion, they even have to get jobs.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

C1: The Dark, Scary Night
C2: Getting a Job
C3: Airplane Battles
C4: ?
C5: ?
C6: ?
CHAPTER 1: THE DARK, SCARY NIGHT

"Wow Ruach, it sure is a dark, gloomy, stormy night we're having, isnt it?" I sliently said to Ruach Bang, my best friend. "Now we can go home now Gaganvir? Ruach asked as we turned and walked to our house. But right at that moment after a flash of lightning, a figure shaped like a monster appeared as it disappeared in a quick second. "Whoa, thaaat..thaaat...thaaat...guy who is he and and how he'd find us at a night like this?" Ruach questioned as he became terrified and then compressed my leg as he humped. "I guess we have to chase after him to find out, and stop hugging my leg, thats embarrasing like a guy being naked."
As we each took a step, we stopped and heard a loud roar, following a boom that sounded like an explosion. "Oh my god, Im creeped out like I saw a ghost in a haunted house we used to live in before." Ruach must've been scared more than me so he dashed away without me. Now that he ditched me, I felt strongly-weak, and things got worse, there was that same scary boom again.
It echoed through-out the city, so I attempted to sprint, unfortunately, my legs were tired and they were shaking, so I had to jog back home, but things got even worse, the same figure that me and Ruach saw eariler appeared and this time it was as devouring as an were-wolf, I couldn't see far because of the rapid lightning strikes and a heavy dumping of rain. "Uh oh, I gotta go or else!"
The beast chased me with its drooling, thirsty mouth. I wondered, "Why would a beast go chasing after me?" I thought like a bull, would it get revenge for what I did to it? But I never did anything to it, but the real problem is that I was blocked by a wall, no escape, I backed up slowly to the wall and crouched at the left corner of the wall with a box beside me and wimpered "Good-bye world, I will miss you alot!" Unexpectedly, the beast just ran away.
I just dont know why, but I had the smart feeling that it was the box beside me that scared the beast away like it was a chicken.
So I attempted to pick it up, but it wouldn't budge, so then I used all of my strength and I grunted and then my face turned poppy red. "Ok thats it, I give up, it won't budge, I'm asking Ruach for help!" So I travelled all the way home, once I arrived in the morning, I became shocked. "Our home! Its destroyed! Ruach, what happened and wheres mom?!" Ruach replied. "I dont know what happened, and Gaganvir I have some sad news, our mom died of the destruction of the home!"
We cried for half an hour, then I remembered the box I tried to pick up but I couldnt. "Ruach, there was a suspicious box that scared the fur out of the figure we saw yesterday night. Come with me now."   We walked through the slient, peaceful, calm city. It seemed strange because there were only kids out in the city. "Hey Ruach, it seems strange but wheres the adults?" Gaganvir asked in confusion.
Ruach had bad news to tell me. "I have bad news, all the adults across the world have been abducted by something, I cant seem to remember his name, but he uses his airship as an transportation instead of his UFO."
We both were shocked and surprised at the same time. "We don't know what is his diabolical plan is or where his location of his airship and his lair. What do we do?"
I questioned. "Location...thats it! I knew there was something we were looking for. Gaganvir, where's the box we were looking for?" Ruach asked me as he knew a secret about the box. "Well straight down where we are now!" We dashed to the box and inspected it carefully, but there was nothing on it. "Gaganvir, theres nothing on the box but why is the box over-weighted? Well we have to visit Dr. Miles Russles, he's a genius in everything, so he would know the secret to the box."
We arrived at the beautiful, tidy, clean place. We found a sticky note on the cashier counter saying:

DEAR GAGANVIR AND RUACH

We have been kidnapped by a evil alien genius
                                  named Paul. Please free us, the fate of the world
                                  depends on you two. Oh, about the box, theres a
                                  invisible key hole on the left side of the box, you
                                  have to find the key in a hot, lava-gushing
                                  volcano named Bobbybob located in the sharp
                                  spikey mountains in Mexico. It may be dangerous
                                  killing mission but remember, the fate of the world
                                  depends on you.

"Now we know everything, we need a plane to go to mexico. And we dont have enough money to ride a plane! We need a plan to get money!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Out, Please read and review!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2: GETTING A JOB
I got a immediate plan but I do not think it is for our age. "Lets get a job, its the only way to earn some money." I suggested but the bad news is that we were to young to earn a job like I said eariler, but we heard about a newspaper company looking for two 13 year olds to help.
"Lets go Ruach, we got ourselfs a job to claim." We set out on a journey to a beautiful yet bossy city of Edmonton, and then we found the shop in the downtown core of the city and Ruach beat me to it.
"Gaganvir! This place looked like a twister devasted a home!" Ruach chuckled so sliently that I couldn't hear it, now to think of it, I became to think that Ruach was a fraud the whole time, but nah, why would I think Ruach was actually Paul in disguise? But I didnt actually care about it. "Where's the manager? Is that him in the corner? If that's him, then what's he doing there?"
He walked to him quietly and slowly. Weirdly, he was whimpering like some invasion from outer space would attack us with flare guns. "Aliens...their coming to earth....!" We were inquisitive about the aliens, so we needed more information or proof of them going to attack us. The manager explained in full detailed while he was shaking. "Theeey...sent a message to us."

DEAR PUNY HUMANS

We are here to message you that we are going
                                           to destroy your planet, plus we have kidnapped
                                           every adult on the planet, there is nothing you
                                           can do to stop us!

"Idiots! Anyways, Manager, can you give us jobs to earn us sixty dollars? Please please pleeeease give us promotions!" Ruach begged in a creepy, alien-type voice, which gave me a second clue that Ruach was a faker, but I still cannot claim him that he was actually Paul. "Ok why do you need a promotion? Answer now or become the first to be banished from my shop!" The manager looked at us with a dirty expression on his face.
"Well we need a job to earn money to afford a plane ride, a plane ride for some dangerous, lava-gusing--" "Don't listen to him, he's a big lier as he is right now!"
Ruach interupted as I became irritated and my eyes became barbeque coals. "Ruach, why are you acting like this? Your getting us no where!" "Sorry Gaganvir, I like to act like this!" Ruach had apologized as he became downcasted.
"Well boys, you have been mischievious. Lying is not acceptable in our society but I would still consider to hire you two, welcome to the crew! Next time you boys are being mischievious, I will report you, and you will be arrested and your feelings will become mournful." As me and Ruach would of been amused, but we've put up a serious face and we immediately ran out and delivered fresh newspapers on our shift. We had to rush as the invasion forces arrive from the other side of the Milky Way Galaxy.
"Its easy as pie, lets get started now. The more the better." We screamed in excitment as we felt a dramatic change from warm and sticky to brisk and chilly, we'd never expected humongus temperature change, and then discovered we didn't wear a jacket so we were shivering so bad that we were expecting a frost bite, but at least we delivered twenty-five papers and we finished our daily shift. Strangly, when we walked back we saw huge tides of dust raised to the size of a building coming at us and we saw floating books that were waiting to be ridden.
We thought we were either hallucinating or we were dreaming, so we pinched hard on ourselfs, but we weren't dreaming. "Hey Ruach, is it me or are we--" "Lets ride on the books NOW!" We jumped on the books and we breezed through the dusty neighbourhood, but the wave was catching up to us but we were fortunate that we were one centimetre away from the shop.
"Hurry!" I shouted over the sound of the bursting winds. We choked near the door as flying debris reduced visibility, so we couldn't spot anything with our eyes shut including the door to the shop, we went in random directions untill we felt a bumpy object, we pushed and we entered through the door and immediately shut the door as we were safe. "That was close Ruach, but I feel like sniveling for the people who are outside." I was not kidding, I really felt bad because I spotted out the blury dirty window. People were attempting to get a grip on platforms as the storm gained strength and whipped them out and they flew through the darkened fierce sky.
"Good job boys, you sold twenty-five papers in a span of five minutes, you earned sixty dollars which is enough to ride a plane, but as you know it's a thunderous duststorm out there, so you are welcome to stay here, but only untill the storm is over." The manager congratuated us in a unsatisfied way which is quite unusual because people are very cheerful when giving out congratuations.
The storm had died down as the manager had given us a evil eye. "Get out or DIEE!" He made raucous noise to us and he waited for us to leave while he wanted to wish that we were dead, we never knew why but we had a interesting theory that he was a minion of Paul just because of his devil eyes. "Sheesh, why'd he kick us out like that? We never did anything to that guy." I asked as I became careless. We had enough money to ride a plane to Mexico but we didn't have a car.
So we hired a whipper to force us to sprint as fast as a cheeta but a downside of this plan is the pain we had during our run. The whipper whipped us so intensely that we had bruises and scars everywhere on our rough damaged bodies. But we arrived at a airport, we were amazed that it was a fancy five-star airport we landed at, so we entered in and fainted of the beauty of the inner sanctum.
"Wow...This place is remarkable, but the people looked at us belligerently." We managed to make it just in time to get on the Mexico plane and the driver of the plane Matt Smith had a sad-happy expression on his face because he must of overheard our mission to save the world.
"Howdy boys, I cannot believe you boys are going to save the world. Do you guys want to include me in the mission? I'm actually a super-spy disguised as a plane driver." We needed a sneaky, incrediblely fast agent but we knew something we needed to ask him. "Are you a great plane driver because we need to go to mexico, and here's your sixty dollars for the plane ride and you can join our group."
"Bodacious! Thanks for the money and letting me join the quest! Oh, and I'm a great driver, in fact, I have enormous amounts of bizarre talents including juggling while bungie jumping!" So we all went in and sat on the first class plane, it was as fancy as Hollywood in the futuristic times.

CHAPTER 3 OUT PLEASE REVIEW
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3: AIRPLANE BATTLES

We rose up to 3000m in the air. I was amazed of the plane design and it had everything from 3-D TVs and theater rooms to organized, healthy, delicious food. "Make yourself at home, guys." Matt comforted us as Ruach had been acting weird lately mostly because of his behavior. Recently, Ruach had been evilly talking to some sort of communication device, so I snook behind a comfy, fresh-scented couch.
I started to purr while I rubbed the couch as I listened to the whole conversation which I currently heard about a plane attack sent by Ruach to conquer and enslave us to cruelity if we had been defeated so I chanted his name to warn. "Matt! Matt! Matt!" "What's up, Gaganvir? Gas leak? Dark rumbling clouds?"
"NO!" I explained every bit of detail that Ruach (Aka Paul) had told to his army. "Oh no! Plane invasion--" "Shhhh!" I interupted by shushing him before he shouted out the entire sentence outloud. We started to subtract useless buttons, replacing them with battle buttons that could wipe out half a plane army, so possibly we were prepared for the nasty, rough battle upcoming.
Paul heard our racking noise from our constructing so he came up to us wondering what we were up to. "Hey Ruach...uhhhhh..uhh--" "No need to tell me, I already knnoow." "You do?" "Yes yes, you were just checking to see if anything were needed to be fixed." We looked at each other and lied.
"Sure, let's go with that." I realized a powerful headache had dominated my head signalled me that bad, horrible stuff were yet to come, but it was't that plane battle Paul had in store for us and I screeched in pain. "Uuuuuugg." Matt and Ruach had twisted around trying to figure out what's happening. "What's Wrong Gaganvir? Having a nasty, exhausting daydream that triggered you to screech in pain?" "Not really but similar to that. I'm having a powerful headache, a powerful deathly feeling that death is upon me, but yet it's not that surprising unexpected you know what that is coming at us!"
I panted as I warned and we fired metal, indestructible cannonballs at the incoming enemies as it blew up a weak, insubstantial plane and swerved into the earth. Unfortunately, a cannonball were reflected from another cannonball which both bursted into flames and came at our plane at it's maximum speed. Above our plane, was the enemy's "leader" plane which dropped firing explosive gunpowder which now we'd believe our lives would end, Kaboom! Our airplane could've exploded but didn't.
We had an invisible force field defence unit and after the explosion, we've set off it's shield but we made a major mistake. "Darn it! We forgot those cannonballs, now our lives will end!" Those cannonballs stuck us at it's strength and we fell as fast as sonic and created a crater as wide as a meteor's crater and we jumped as soon as possible before we landed in a burning, boiling fire.
"Anybody hurt here?" Matt asked gently. We were all okay but Paul had disappeared dense, low-visibility fog. Before I could've spoken, Matt managed to fix the damaged plane exactly how it looked like when it was brand new in the matter in seconds.
"I can't believe our luck. How did you fix the flying machine so fast?" He reminded me from eariler. "Remember from eariler? I told you I have many bizarre talents that could amaze people!" We flew back up then fell down once again. "Darn the luck! We ran out of fuel. We will have to buy a few gallons in the mysterious, strange city of Abdul."
"Watch it, Matt! This park looks like a disaster zone. We'd better test it." We threw a rotten, cookie crumb on the surface of the dusty, muddy ground. It deliberatly blew up as we found out it was a mine field.
"Whoa, that was a atomic explosion! We better our steps utterly as it became the next death-defying danger we face." Matt warned as we hopped across the field like maniacs. We made it across without touching one or without a single scratch on our bodies as we explored in the depths of Abdul while meeting friendly, scrawny rich people and making new excellent, brainy, brave friends along the journey.
We spotted the enormous gas station that shadowed a quarter of the city while unknownly we were bowing to the place and people weren't too enthusiastic, so we barged right in. "Yo! Cashier, where's the fuel bottle for a plane--wait! You're Caleb Harris, right?" I was surprised. "Yep! That's me. The fuel bottle is beside the candy section." Caleb helped us and we wanted him in our allience and we asked. "Listen, do you want to take some time out of your work period and join us to save the world?"
Caleb screamed in glory. "Do I! I wanted to be honored. Statues? Oh yeah!" Now that we had three people in our superheroing quest, we had a huge advantage to vanquish Paul and stop his invasion forces from reaching our tidy, clean planet.
Anyways, we had brought the bottle and just about near the plane. Annoyingly, Caleb had said what everyone also said about the plane. "Wow, that's your plane, it's amazing!" We poured the gooey, sticky liquid into the fuel gauge and the plane had lifted up while we aboarded the plane. Apparently, the plane who crashed us down were still there just minding their own business.
They were dumb enough that they believed a random airplane was actually ours, so they shot three cannonballs at that poor plane and those poor passengers were screaming in terror as some were vomiting on the plane. And we sneakly shot ten cannonballs at them and whoever was in there weren't prepared with a parachute.
Smoke rose out of the uninsured plane with sent a evil-good revenge message which at first glance we never knew what it was but the second glance we knew the smoke were showcasing a death signal as the plane screeched and flashing red lights warning us to abandon the plane.
So we took parachutes and sprinted out the door with pounding fast, heartbeats as the plane imploded into pieces and came at us with sharp, pointy ends. "This is stupid! Why did our plane explode?" Caleb asked as he became furious and we ended up in a foggy, damp forest with unknown lifeforms. "Where are we Matt? It looks like we're in a volcanic-heated jungle." I described as our hair were stunged by the flaming heat.
"We're in a jungle, exactly what you described."

CHAPTER 4 IS BEING WRITTEN RIGHT NOW!

Last edited by Gaganvir (Jan 6 2012 1:29:06 pm)

Gaganvir 1423615217346215

Board footer