Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Who here fu-... loves pokemon?

Don't deny it. You do.
Discuss how amazing pokemon is.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Who here fu-... loves pokemon?

Gen 1= <3
Gen 2= <3
Gen 3= meh
Gen 4= ffffff
Gen 5= <3

#3 Before February 2015

boop

I luv pokemon i defeated the elite four on my ruby version like literally 100+ times and i also have regice,regirock,and registeel, a level 100 blaziken (i forget), and alot of epic pokemon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

alex wrote:

Gen 1= <3
Gen 2= <3
Gen 3= meh
Gen 4= ffffff
Gen 5= <3

99.99% Agreed

not so much of 5th :S

Last edited by kaosslasher (Nov 12 2010 4:31:59 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

First season was the freakin' best. They ought-to make their episodes more original, or at least have some lessons in them. Now, its just "He caught a pokemon!" "Team Rocket/other team stole their pokemon! Oh noez!" "He got a Gym Badge!" "She won a pokemon contest!"

Haven't played 2nd, 4th, or 5th generation games, but I'm perfectly fine with my Emerald & Yellow versions.
(One more thing: http://pokefarm.org/ <--Ish addicting once you start...)

#6 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

lol never put in my bit.
R/B/Y: Never played.
G/S/C: First pokemon game. Don't really remember it except for a few bits. Front dooring awesome.
R/S/E: Had some good music. Pretty good.
FR/LG: I still havn't beaten the Elite Four on this. Just sitting there. 60 hours. Level 83 blastoise. [on HG my typlosion is level 80 and that took over 100 hours.]]
D/P/PT: The pokemon were pretty slow and the legendaries were godmoddish.
HG/SS: Remake of my first pokemon game ever. I am in love with it and actually attempted to cosplay Kotone/Lyra/Soul on my first day of school. I cry out of the nostalgia sometimes.
B/W: Havn't played much and don't understand it because it's in Japanese, but Cheren is amazing and I plan once again to cosplay White/Touko on my birthday or the english release.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#7 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Nin10mode wrote:

First season was the freakin' best. They ought-to make their episodes more original, or at least have some lessons in them. Now, its just "He caught a pokemon!" "Team Rocket/other team stole their pokemon! Oh noez!" "He got a Gym Badge!" "She won a pokemon contest!"

Haven't played 2nd, 4th, or 5th generation games, but I'm perfectly fine with my Emerald & Yellow versions.
(One more thing: http://pokefarm.org/ <--Ish addicting once you start...)

Yippee somthing to do while waiting for the update!

#8 Before February 2015

Zmaster

Free Pokemon Spriting,if you want a sprite(Pokemon mixes/colors) PM me and I'll PM back with what you want!

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

Ohlawd pokémanz sprites, I know how to do those ;-;
OAnvC.png

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

R/B/Y: Never played.
G/S/C: Never played. (Not a big fan of ROMs, really.)
R/S/E: Never played.
FR/LG: Never pl- do you see a pattern here?
D/P/PT: Platinum - I've just recently beat the Elite Four. Also, it's my first Pokemon game.

... major newbies FOR THE WIN.
HG/SS: Never played, since I only beat the Elite Four in Platinum, like, today.
B/W: I don't plan to port a Japanese Nintendo DS and Black/White over to America, and again, I don't like ROMs.

- prepares to be bashed by the oh so many people who have played tons of Pokemon games -

Zoey20701423623113338319

Board footer