Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Energy Drink

Who plays Runescape?

I'm just curious; because I used to play. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Wonder how many people still play;
and If i should get back in the runescape community.
Please say Yes Or No, If you say yes, you may say how much you love the game, and if you say no, stop there.

If (yes)

-say what you are. Skiller, Pure, Tank, or Main.

-say your level.

-say your GP amount

If (no)

-Give Energy_drink Rep.

(lol)

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Who plays Runescape?

I don't.

Lots of people on EEchat do, tho. :s

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I used to. Sometimes I come back on to check out the stuff, but I can't seem to get pulled back into the game. It's just kinda gone downhill once the Wildy Ditch was put in.

Anyway, I stopped playing when I was level 73, having 40-40-40 Att, Str, Def, and pretty much the rest Archery. I had a pretty high Fletching level too.

I think I have like 1 mil or so on it. I was thinking about playing again sometime but I don't think I will ever play it again unless I buy membership which I can't be bothered to do.

(Plus, one of my accounts was hacked, the first one I ever made. So.. I made the one I described up there, and stopped playing at Level 73)

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Yea they need to fix hacker's //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue mine got hacked but io was only like level 2 with the best miniing and crafting

#5 Before February 2015

Flare

Yeah, I do. Level 95, display 'Torn'. My main account. I barely have over one million GP since I suck at making money. Really love the game, and I won't stop anytime soon, at least, until I get the Quest Cape.

Kaosslasher, you can't be level 2. You start at level 3. The only reason you got hacked is probably because you didn't set recovery questions and you tried to buy gold or some crap, and they got your password.

#6 Before February 2015

Zmaster

No.I only play when there are new quests/events...

Only got a main skiller

lvl 62

42474 gold

Had full rune and my friend was giving me a full guthix but due to stupid trade limit and PvP'd them over to a noob ranger.Both.

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I quit that game almost 2 years ago...All my friends on it were nerds.

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Flare wrote:

Yeah, I do. Level 95, display 'Torn'. My main account. I barely have over one million GP since I suck at making money. Really love the game, and I won't stop anytime soon, at least, until I get the Quest Cape.

Kaosslasher, you can't be level 2. You start at level 3. The only reason you got hacked is probably because you didn't set recovery questions and you tried to buy gold or some crap, and they got your password.

Ok sorry, i was level 2 in fighting

#9 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

I remeber when I quit a few years ago, I was like level 67. Can't remember much about my levels, but I never got membership!

#10 Before February 2015

Flare

kaosslasher wrote:

Ok sorry, i was level 2 in fighting

That would be your 'combat level', or your Attack, Strength, or Defense levels.

Energy Drink 1423623123338309

Board footer