Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Imperion Online 2.0.0.

Hello! I am Rurigok (Talos) from Imperion Online 2.0.0.   Now, some of you may remember the old Imperion Online, which, I must admit, wasn't planned out very well.   But now, we are back and have a completely revamped game, IO 2.0.0.   Our server is stable and should be up 100% of the time.   We are in the active development stages, and anyone is free to test any content we have so far.

Plots
The Empire of Necrosis (Main storyline)
The Empire of Necrosis is a chaotic force bent over taking the entire world.   They are made up of demons and undead, and live in Necrosis, or the Underworld.   They attempted to invade the Imperion City (the capital city) once, but failed due to the intervention of the very powerful elves, who were destroyed in the process.   Now, the Empire of Necrosis is back, stronger than ever.   Follow the mysterious journey of the Loremaster to find Necrosis and discover the dark side of the seemingly perfect Imperion Empire.

Imperion Trading Company (Subplot)
The Imperion Trading Company, or ITC, is a corporate monopoly that controls nearly all trade in the Imperion greater area.   They bribed the Imperion City Ministry of Trade to allow them to take over almost all trade in the area.   Now, they are plotting something secretly that could potentially be the downfall of Imperion.

Features
-Quest Based Leveling System
-There will be various dungeons hidden throughout the game, containing great treasure.
-Custom scripted features
More under development

Screenshots/World Map
World Map
This is only part of the game, not including buildings and underground areas.
This links to the webpage with the map, since it wouldn't fit nicely on this topic.

Staff
Talos - Root Gamemaster, Head Scripter, Game Owner
TheRaptor - Root Gamemaster, Scripter, Mapper, Lead Developer
Maki - Gamemaster
Necrosis - Gamemaster, Storyline Writer
Cyclone - Gamemaster

Links
Forums
Download here!

Misc.
We are currently looking for new staff, contact myself for more information!

New information will be added to this topic as soon as it becomes available.

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Imperion Online 2.0.0.

I guess I'm also in the team by default, eh? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

Zeal

Very good graphics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Zeal wrote:

Very good graphics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Well, technically it's not their graphics. It's the default tileset that's bundled with the software RPG Maker XP/VX that I used myself a lot when making simple games.

I'm guessing that you guys want to go full-on original with graphics, eh? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Can i be " staff " ?? i really dont care what :S

Last edited by kaosslasher (Dec 7 2010 11:45:14 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Yep, its the RPGMaker default set.   I'd love fully custom tiles but those will do nicely for now.   If anyone wants to help with the game, head over to our forums and we can talk.

#7 Before February 2015

Zeal

This game rules..

Rurigok 1423623385338047

Board footer