Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Xpo20

New Title Thingy?

Top of the page, RPGMaster changed it to the ol' globe with a few screenies next to it. Plus new BG.

#2 Before February 2015

Conary

Re: New Title Thingy?

Yea, it has been there since around the time RPG became an administrator a few days ago.

Last edited by Conary (Dec 15 2010 4:07:06 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Glad you guys took notice! The logo is indeed very old and I'm glad that it could finally be put to good use.

The forum banner itself is however brand new. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

BTW, on the smileys, do you plan to put :O and //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral?

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Its awesome!

but just a suggestion, you should remove the two levels.. im sure in the future people will say " i want my level in the logo " and i was just playing the one on the right soo he might join and say " haha my level's on and yours isint //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   " just a suggestion though

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

kaosslasher wrote:

Its awesome!

but just a suggestion, you should remove the two levels.. im sure in the future people will say " i want my level in the logo " and i was just playing the one on the right soo he might join and say " haha my level's on and yours isint //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   " just a suggestion though

Actually, this give me an entirely different idea that could make this something positive.

How about as of january, I'll pick the two levels I like the most (the one the left doesn't count since it's barely visible, will replace with my own creation) and they will get featured in the logo for a whole month and their usernames will be posted on top of the windows.

Yay or nay? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

sure but any kind of room? art mini's ??

but can i add one rule?

NO animator ... thats just unfair

#8 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

kaosslasher wrote:

sure but any kind of room? art mini's ??

but can i add one rule?

NO animator ... thats just unfair

No rules are set as of now so fire away. All suggestions are welcome.

#9 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

hmm k cool

#10 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Just don't put EX Crew levels. It's kinda unfair, because I believe the more unknown but good levels should be up there. Not popular, but an awesome map.

#11 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Xpo20 wrote:

Just don't put EX Crew levels. It's kinda unfair, because I believe the more unknown but good levels should be up there. Not popular, but an awesome map.

Fair point. Will try to put more emphasis on levels made by individuals instead of groups. That's not to say that they might not show up though.

#12 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Xpo20 wrote:

BTW, on the smileys, do you plan to put :O and //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral?

And that last question.

#13 Before February 2015

Alex

I think you should try slapping the word forums under Everybody Edits, because it, this is the forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#14 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Xpo20 wrote:
Xpo20 wrote:

And that last question.

Sorry, must have missed that. In the future, yes. But as of now, I don't have acces to the original sprite sheets of the new smilies.

alex wrote:

I think you should try slapping the word forums under Everybody Edits, because it, this is the forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Must have slipped my mind, I'll get on that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#15 Before February 2015

Xpo20

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Xpo20 wrote:
Xpo20 wrote:

And that last question.

Sorry, must have missed that. In the future, yes. But as of now, I don't have acces to the original sprite sheets of the new smilies.

alex wrote:

Must have slipped my mind, I'll get on that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Thank you.

#16 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Aaaaand there we go! The header has been updated to include "forums". Also polished the smileys and glows a bit.

#17 Before February 2015

Xpo20

How did you...? That was quick.

#18 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Xpo20 wrote:

How did you...? That was quick.

I am quite well known for my speed and efficiency. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#19 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Best I've seen that was made in a minute or two. xD About 30 secs for the update.

#20 Before February 2015

Peber

Wow! It's great!:D

#21 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Well, I think at least one of Ravatroll's levels should be one of the two.

#22 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Shy Guy wrote:

Well, I think at least one of Ravatroll's levels should be one of the two.

Oh, you'll get no argument from me here. The two on display right now are just two levels I picked out randomly for the rest of december, that's why no names are mentioned.

I figured that I could get more serious with this as of Christmas.

#23 Before February 2015

EDJ

Nice job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Also nice contest idea.

#24 Before February 2015

Xpo20

EDJ wrote:

Also nice contest idea.

[interested]Eh, Contest? What contest?[/interested]

#25 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Xpo20 wrote:
EDJ wrote:

Also nice contest idea.

[interested]Eh, Contest? What contest?[/interested]

I figured that as of the end of december, I'd pick to levels to be featured in the forum header for a whole month as sort of a monthly mini-contest. The name of the creator(s) would of course be featured then as well.

Xpo20 1423623429338003

Board footer