Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Justin

Contacts

Hi, how I can to contact with EE game creator ? I want to suggest to translate EE game to Lithuanian language. I can buy domain everybodyedits.lt and I need your permission to do it. Please contact me e.mail <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="94f0fbf9f1faf5e7d4fdfaf2fbbaf8e0">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> or skype: justoferrari or just PM.

Last edited by Justin (Dec 31 2010 2:51:49 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Re: Contacts

it says the link at the bottom of the beta page justin.

#3 Before February 2015

Justin

I dont see it.

#4 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

ok fine ill just giv it to u:

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="92f1fae0fbe1d2f7e4f7e0ebf0fdf6ebf7f6fbe6e1bcf1fdff">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#5 Before February 2015

Justin

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Justin 1423623716337716

Board footer