Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Burnett

Needed Help About Firefox

I need help about Firefox 3.6.13(the latest version not beta).I installed flash player.When I enter EE in Internet Explorer 8,it's opens the game.But when I trying to play EE in firefox,it's need flash player.Game says "LOADING,PLEASE WAIT..." but not opening a window.Here is the picture:

IE8:
2hhhe85.jpg

Firefox 3.6.13:
2i4zs1.jpg

Note:In Firefox 3.6.13 I using Lava Fox V1 theme,personas add-on and add block plus add-on.

#2 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Re: Needed Help About Firefox

Urunberkay12 wrote:

I need help about Firefox 3.6.13(the latest version not beta).I installed flash player.When I enter EE in Internet Explorer 8,it's opens the game.But when I trying to play EE in firefox,it's need flash player.Game says "LOADING,PLEASE WAIT..." but not opening a window.Here is the picture:

IE8:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hhhe85.jpg

Firefox 3.6.13:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2i4zs1.jpg

Note:In Firefox 3.6.13 I using Lava Fox V1 theme,personas add-on and add block plus add-on.

You have to install Adobe Flash Player for Firefox again. This happened to me months ago, i searched it and i found the solution. Try to use google next time.

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

Thanks.Te?ekkürler //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#4 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Urunberkay12 wrote:

Thanks.Te?ekkürler //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

You're welcome. Bir ?ey de?il //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

My advice? Get Opera big_smile.png

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

^ Lol.Firefox is full-customizable.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Opera is customizable-er. Does FF have widgets? How about transparent skins? No? It HAS at least to have tab preview? Not even that? You can't just hover over a tab and get a preview? PLEASE tell me you can add your own buttons to the toolbars? CMON! Not even that?!? What DOES firefox have?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

SmileyCC

Really wierd.

Burnett 1423624274337158

Board footer