Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Coloring and Lineart.

So, I really suck at just plain drawing. I envy anyone who can draw a person good. HOWEVER, I am a pretty good colorist if I do say so myself. Being only a lineartist or a colorist pretty much limits anyone's abilities.... sigh.
Anyways, for the past two days I've been coloring line art from Gaiaonline using paint tool SAI. I am in love with Belladona Nightshade. She makes the best lineart ever.

Getting to the point.

I colored this yesterday
and just finished coloring this a few minutes ago.
I don't own these linearts at all.

So I suppose link to your lineart/colored things here. Just saying, most of you guys are around 8-12, so I doubt your stuff will be that good.

I suppose you can discuss colorists and lineart too. I once got told I wasn't creative with my colors. You can tell that in the first image. The second image is amazing.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Re: Coloring and Lineart.

I can't draw with a mouse or a tablet, but a pencil and some looseleaf are the best combo.

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Those look really good! Very clean and with minimal clutter.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Your coloring is good but...

Zoey2070 wrote:

and just finished coloring this

...why is she wearing a white belt with brown boots? Everyone knows you wear the same color belt as your shoes.

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Chewy wrote:

Your coloring is good but...

Zoey2070 wrote:

and just finished coloring this

...why is she wearing a white belt with brown boots? Everyone knows you wear the same color belt as your shoes.

I've totally never heard of that before. o_O

D:

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Zoey20701423624421337011

Board footer