Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

ART! ART! IT'S EVERYWHERE! AND I'M NO ARTIST! WHAT DO I DO???

No... i'm not talking about art in art worlds on Everybody Edits. I'm talking about something much more proffesional. I'm talking about how pretty much 75% of the population on this forum can make picture perfect artwork on their computer that's just as good (and sometimes better) as the art you see that in in the game Everybody Edits. (not the art in the worlds, I mean the graphics)   So there is one thing I want to ask: HOW DO YOU GUYS MAKE THAT EXTREMELY AMAZING ART? Is there a secret or is everybody an artist but me? (I'm seriously no artist. I tried to make a few new smileys but they failed) SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN ANSWER!
EDIT: Okay guys, I just got a lotta suggestions that are REALLY good and what really caught my eye was photoshop. I've heard of it from my buddies at school so then I searched on google and I came up with a lotta stuff except everything was over $100. I'm pretty sure a lotta you guys have it so, did you buy it or did you find a cheaper/free version? This is my new question.

(Right now, I'm thinking of making a signature with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 with a screen shot. Do you think this is a good idea?)

Last edited by Bobithan (Feb 4 2011 3:21:36 pm)

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Re: ART! ART! IT'S EVERYWHERE! AND I'M NO ARTIST! WHAT DO I DO???

Photoshop =]

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

In this topic: 16x16 graphics is now amazing art.

On a more serious note though: Most of us use software that ranges from stuff as simple as Paint to the more advanced Photoshop. (Or GIMP if you feel like getting something just as powerful but for free) While making smilies or blocks don't require all that much knowledge about the software itself, it does require a good sense of depth and color as well as imagination. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

Also I can help you to create basic simlies on EE if you want.But I can't shade it like other ppl.And also if you want a signatures like mines, post "Do You Liek My Signature?" topic created by me.

#5 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I don't know how they do it either. I made my signature in PSE8, though. I usually stumble upon my own creations by accident.

Last edited by Sabrillian (Feb 3 2011 4:09:30 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

I've been durping around in photoshop for 4 years with a range of tutorials and critique.
Essentially, if you want to get good do that, install whatever program, then play around with the filters and everything, then post whatever you end up with somewhere.

#7 Before February 2015

haythere

Its all about practice and working out how to use the program. Nobody started out perfect //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Paint works fine.   You can make something 100x100 and resize to 16x16 without losing quality. Just don't make it larger, as it does blur. I'm no expert but I hope this can help.

#9 Before February 2015

Vulcan

I can only make 8bit art and art irl.

I suck at it on the computer. But I kinda can with my mouse.

#10 Before February 2015

Sonic

I'm not much of an artist, but some people practice really hard...
and then there are those who are just gifted.
I really hate those gifted kids, makin' me practice to "perfect" my art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Bobithan1423624898336534

Board footer