Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deeo

A Doubt

Hello, first of all, I am Brazilian and I'm not a good english, I'm using a translator.
Do not know if this is the correct area for postart a doubt, if the wrong area, sorry.
my doubt is: I am not beta, I think the magician's smile is not just for betas, if I am right, please talk to me about how I can get it.

Thanks.

and one more thing, should have a moderator and an area for Brazilian Brazilians here in the forum, because there are many Brazilians who play everybody edits.

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: A Doubt

It's not beta only. Just get coins and hope for a magic one.

You're free to make your own brazillian EE fan forum, but there is not enough need here, we have hardly more than a few people that don't know English well.

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

The wizard smiley is for everyone actually,beta and non-beta alike.You just need to find a magic coin.

#4 Before February 2015

Deeo

from what I just get a magic coin and have luck, thanks for the replies, very helpful.

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

Deeo, I'm not beta. You know that. I have the wizard. You also know that. (-.-) Darn Brazilians...

#6 Before February 2015

Deeo

chimi, problem against Brazil? Another thing, I do not know you, how would you know that is not beta, and has the smile? comes not talk crap not -.- '

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Ok, time to close and force these 2 to take it to the PMs

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Deeo 1423625136336296

Board footer