Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

coolio

OMG LINUS ON ANOTHER FORUM!!!!

what should i do? linus has joined the mystic arena forum, and I don't want him poisoning the minds of Mystic Arena players!   should i warn the creator(Mark)? he hasn't broken any rules- YET.

#2 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Re: OMG LINUS ON ANOTHER FORUM!!!!

No. As fun as it is to ruin a troll's reputation on a certain site I would recommend just waiting and only warning the admin if Linus starts trolling.

There is a possibility Linus learned his lesson on this forum, but I doubt it somewhat.

#3 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

InconspicuousBarrel wrote:

No. As fun as it is to ruin a troll's reputation on a certain site I would recommend just waiting and only warning the admin if Linus starts trolling.

There is a possibility Linus learned his lesson on this forum, but I doubt it somewhat.

The thing is that Linus don't understand that he's trolling. He's a little bit too young for rules I guess...

#4 Before February 2015

haythere

TheGreenTroll wrote:
InconspicuousBarrel wrote:

The thing is that Linus don't understand that he's trolling. He's a little bit too young for rules I guess...

Yeah the way he talks makes him seem young. If he starts trolling then just report him, simple //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

henryhuang33

buzzer25 wrote:

what should i do? linus has joined the mystic arena forum, and I don't want him poisoning the minds of Mystic Arena players!   should i warn the creator(Mark)? he hasn't broken any rules- YET.

yes he did.... he repeated my post about a remember check button for username and password

#6 Before February 2015

collectionshower

What's the forum link?

#7 Before February 2015

Red

He's already banned.
Which is pretty funny.

coolio 1423625184336248

Board footer