Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Firefox 4 beta 8-11 don't support tinychat for me. :(

Hey, I'm using Google Chrome and FireFox 4, but in firefox 4 tinychat doesn't work for some reason. =S
I like FireFox better because it looks better and it's a little faster.
Anyone know how to solve the problem?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Firefox 4 beta 8-11 don't support tinychat for me. :(

Get opera, enable opera turbo, and go even faster without the wasted space of Firefox. It takes a little getting used to but once you pass the WTH am I doing phase its easier and faster than anything else. Just click the big red button to get to everything you need. If you don't like the button, go to BIGREDBUTTON>Preferences and look for the skins area and switch the skin to the one that you aren't using. If it's not there go to BIGREDBUTTON>Appearance and look for it there.

With firefox it took 15 seconds to load this page.
With Opera, it took 3 seconds.

To enable opera Turbo, look all the way down at the bottom of the opera window, and you see those four icons clustered there? The one on the left opens/closes the panel. From the panel you can access history, bookmarks, and more without losing sight of the sight you had open. The next one is Opera Link. If you use Opera in more than one place (multiple computers, cell phones) then you can sync them to have the same settings and bookmarks. It's like you took your computer with you! The next is Opera Unite, where you can run your own website, chat, music player, file sharing site, and more! You can host whatever you want without having to go through the trouble of buying a domain name. The last icon is Opera Turbo. When Turbo detects a slow network, it speeds you up. Doesn't change the connection speed, but it changes what's on the page to make it download faster.

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 19 2011 4:23:35 am)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

But there isn't a Turkish version of opera :'(.

#4 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Different55 wrote:

Get opera, enable opera turbo, and go even faster without the wasted space of Firefox. It takes a little getting used to but once you pass the WTH am I doing phase its easier and faster than anything else. Just click the big red button to get to everything you need. If you don't like the button, go to BIGREDBUTTON>Preferences and look for the skins area and switch the skin to the one that you aren't using. If it's not there go to BIGREDBUTTON>Appearance and look for it there.

With firefox it took 15 seconds to load this page.
With Opera, it took 3 seconds.

To enable opera Turbo, look all the way down at the bottom of the opera window, and you see those four icons clustered there? The one on the left opens/closes the panel. From the panel you can access history, bookmarks, and more without losing sight of the sight you had open. The next one is Opera Link. If you use Opera in more than one place (multiple computers, cell phones) then you can sync them to have the same settings and bookmarks. It's like you took your computer with you! The next is Opera Unite, where you can run your own website, chat, music player, file sharing site, and more! You can host whatever you want without having to go through the trouble of buying a domain name. The last icon is Opera Turbo. When Turbo detects a slow network, it speeds you up. Doesn't change the connection speed, but it changes what's on the page to make it download faster.

I got Opera too, but I don't really like it, Btw, I loaded the page in less than a sec with Firefox and Chrome, Opera was not really faster or something, but anyway, thanks for explaining me about turbo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

Burnett

Thx Different55!Real rep for you!Why?Becouse you helepd me to get the fastest browser evar,Opera!!

#6 Before February 2015

Chidore

1st: Do you already downloaded "Adobe Flash Player 10 plugin"?
2nd: If it doesn't works, try to downloading Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13, it works fine for me

#7 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

chidore wrote:

1st: Do you already downloaded "Adobe Flash Player 10 plugin"?
2nd: If it doesn't works, try to downloading Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13, it works fine for me

I got Flash player 10,2, the most recent version, and it also works fine for me on firefox 3,6, but that version is slower //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Alex

Your best bet is to report the bug to Mozilla, Firefox 4 -is- in beta, so it may just be a bug,

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Too late, I converted him to Opera. *evil laugh*

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Fir3Fli3 1423625388336044

Board footer