Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

the story of you and ee

i want everyone to say how they started ee.
in august, i was on a flash game site called funny-games.biz and it had a link to a game called everybody edits. locked rooms had not been invented yet so i just tried to trap people. i moved away from the game. i eventually stumbled on it on kongregate and saw locked rooms. i went to one and played a minigames room. i didnt realize what i was supposed to do so i failed on the first one. i really got into it when i played ex crew fall of zeal and started talking to ex crew members. from then i have been going on ee nearly every day and mostly hanging out at the ex crew tinychat.

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: the story of you and ee

I wuz bored on kongregate. Ohey EE? Ill try it. Went into a level called Epic mini game level, went to tinychat, got code. Next day I remade the level, Found nou, bass5098, and a few other people who helped, formed Mg Crew.. And walaa.

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I was on 4chan's random board and someone posted a link to a rage inducing level and I got hooked.

#4 Before February 2015

Echo!

I found it on a site.. can't remember name of it now. :S...
But yeah we made this level for fun and ever-since got addicted..

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

My older brother recomended it to me.... so I played it and just trolled people's art work thinking that that is what the point of the game was to do, lol.

#6 Before February 2015

Raiden

I saw my sister playing it, and I thought that you were supposed to make a track, click a play button, and your smiley goes through it (Something like Line Rider), so I tried it out. I eventually found out how to play, but got upset because I had no idea how to get the fully black block (When the black block glitch existed) and I just got addicted to playing.

#7 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i was talking to everybody at ronouw.com and 1 of the guys (cant remember which)said up for some EE and put up a link to his new lvl and then i had a look round EE and i just got addicted from there. A lot of new stuff has happend scince ohhhh the memories.

RhazzleFrazzle1423625629335803

Board footer