Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Mel Mel

Dumb Blonde Jokes

I find dumb blonde jokes VERY offensive. I heard that there was a topic where you post one?! I'm a blonde and I have A's on my report card. I'm not dumb and I don't see why people think blondes are dumb! Please don't make any dumb blonde jokes because it is very offensive to blondes and mean. I hope I convinced you to say no more dumb blonde jokes.

#2 Before February 2015

BillyP

Re: Dumb Blonde Jokes

Alex in another thread wrote:

The whole stem of 'dumb blond(e)' jokes really wasn't meant to be worldy, and makes more sense in americaland because the idea is that these skinny, dumb girls who are usually not naturally blonde, are, rather, dumb. If you look at a lot of famous people in america, it makes sense, Paris Hilton could be an archetypal example of such.
Really the set of jokes(which I do think are dumb) stem from the fact that pretty girls don't have to be smart in america(or most of the world for that matter), so they start of with average intelligence and don't really work from that.

The whole dumb blond(e) joke crap was always directed at supermodel-y-type people.

If you have A's on your report card, you seriously have nothing to worry about!

Last edited by BillyP (Feb 20 2011 7:52:30 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol Ima guy and I've been called a dumb blond 5 times in the last 3 days.. I'm really smart, just act slow sometimes lol

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Pyromaniac wrote:

Lol Ima guy and I've been called a dumb blond 5 times in the last 3 days.. I'm really smart, just act slow sometimes lol

Lol..

#5 Before February 2015

Vulcan

People don't actually think blondes are dumb.

It's just a little joke and definitely nothing to be offended by.

#6 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Mel Mel wrote:

I hope I convinced you to say no more dumb blonde jokes.

Protip: When writing a persuasive "piece", never end with this line.

#7 Before February 2015

Bigbaddrag

I'm naturally blonde too, and I'm one of the smartest kids in my grade, and I find blonde jokes to be hilarious, and like Alex said in the other thread, those jokes originated because of so many of the dumb actresses being blonde

#8 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Pyromaniac wrote:

Sure.....Your acting.....
Just kidding
on topic: These jokes can be offensive, but in the end, if you know its just a joke, you will most likely laugh at quite a few of them.

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Feb 21 2011 1:40:49 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

Pretty sure anyone can take a report card with failing grades on it, and just scribble a giant A over it all

Just sayin'.

Also, Mel Mel, are you a girl?

#10 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Greenzoid2 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

Sure.....Your acting.....
Just kidding
on topic: These jokes can be offensive, but in the end, if you know its just a joke, you will most likely laugh at quite a few of them.

lol I never said I
was acting lol 0.0

#11 Before February 2015

BillyP

But also, why have people in the forum recently started taking offence from that blonde jokes thread? It's been there for almost two months now.

#12 Before February 2015

gemmygem

what the hell is this about? what is the point in saying this? good for you, your blonde and not dumb. your probably about 1 in 10 blonde people that aint dumb. look around you, the dumb ones are very dumb. you count yourself lucky and next time make a forum about something useful.

#13 Before February 2015

Epic Smiley

Pyromaniac wrote:

Lol Ima guy and I'm really smart, just act slow sometimes lol

Thats me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I really can't see how blonde jokes are offensive. I find them pretty amusing actually.

Mel Mel 1423625658335774

Board footer