Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Vince

The Musicians Corner

Hello World! I'm currently creating a forum about music. Now this isn't your go-simple "Audio" forum on a basic forum. What I mean is that this is a real big forum specialized in music.
The forum ranges from simple music discussion where you can talk about your favorite bands and/or songs, to an archive where you can share your own tracks within a proper genre (i.e. Post-Rock!). You also have a special "Arena" where music challenges are proposed to you and an Off-Topic section where you can chill with a can of coke and lol while playing forum games.

You can access this forum here!

This isn't exactly promoting, but it's just sharing a wider range of posting choices than a simple topic.
Now click the link above and fulfill all your music needs!
(If you're looking for me, you can find me under the username "Vince". See you around!)

Vince 1423626437334995

Board footer