Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Echo!

Who Does parkour?

Title say's it..

But i suppose no one does as most of us are like 9 year old //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile..

But Does anyone do Parkour? Free-running? Tricking? Just wounding..
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Echo! (Mar 15 2011 1:19:17 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: Who Does parkour?

i would try it but i would probably kill myself.

#3 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ lol if you wanna practice like i did //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ( just be careful and do low level stuff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#4 Before February 2015

Hurricane

Breaking my legs,neck,spine,hands,arms,skull,ribs,and ripping open my kidney isn't my thing.

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Wow, real clever taking rpgmaster's picture //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ontopic: i would, if i lived in a city and not the smallest town in the province 0.0

#6 Before February 2015

Hurricane

Kaosslasher wrote:

Wow, real clever taking rpgmaster's picture //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ontopic: i would, if i lived in a city and not the smallest town in the province 0.0

Thanks, I do find my self rather clever.

#7 Before February 2015

Echo!

Hurricane wrote:

Breaking my legs,neck,spine,hands,arms,skull,ribs,and ripping open my kidney isn't my thing.

Now why would you do that?

Have i broken my Breaking my legs,neck,spine,hands,arms,skull,ribs,and ripping open my kidney //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue? lol

I suppose you think im crazy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

On-topic: No, I wouldn't. You have 1 body and thats the only one you get in your life.

#9 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i know a few guys that did it, but none of them are with us. they lost all their organs. mostly from falling into woodchippers.

#10 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Gamer1120 wrote:

On-topic: No, I wouldn't. You have 1 body and thats the only one you get in your life.

brawler700 wrote:

i know a few guys that did it, but none of them are with us. they lost all their organs. mostly from falling into woodchippers.

Didn't I say it?

#11 Before February 2015

Echo!

Well i been doing it ages i just like the thrill of it .. i think i strarted doing thing like that at age 9 which was just kicking off walls then when I got the 13 i started climbing and runnig up walls and stuff like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I don't really go that high on about house hight.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But i enjoy jumping over a kicking off things in my path //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I would do parkour if I had a better grasp of what it was.
Then I could be a ninja.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#13 Before February 2015

supadorf24

The most parkour I do in a day is avoiding other students in the hall. And catching my water bottle as it falls off my desk. Yeah, I'm hardcore.

#14 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Parkour is awesome. Although I'm out of shape to attempt it, though I like to try once in a while. Have you seen Jump City Seattle on G4, that show is all about it.

#15 Before February 2015

Echo!

supadorf24 wrote:

The most parkour I do in a day is avoiding other students in the hall. And catching my water bottle as it falls off my desk. Yeah, I'm hardcore.

Lol made me laugh!

Shame no one does sort of stuff i do.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

echo, are you dead?

#17 Before February 2015

Echo!

brawler700 wrote:

echo, are you dead?

Yup:) ...

I been doing it since i was little and i have always like the thrill of danger(call my crazy) but im pretty sure i know the dangerousness and how to save my self //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But yeah i normal just run up walls then climb along walls and stuff and jump to wall to wall and then climb up bit higher //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#18 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Um does park-our count as running away from something?

#19 Before February 2015

Echo!

Lol not really //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ^

#20 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I know a few tricks in parkour, nothing special,but it helps me   jump over fences //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#21 Before February 2015

Echo!

Pawlowic wrote:

I know a few tricks in parkour, nothing special,but it helps me   jump over fences //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

My favorite for jumping over things are tic tac if im near a wall,
or just a basic vault, or cat/Kong jump, or double Kong jump //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Echo! 1423626528334904

Board footer