Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Echo!

Is it ok?

1.gif
    ^^^^^^
Is it okay if i post in smiley form from now on //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile?

Just checking?

(don't ask why i want to i just do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: Is it ok?

Lol Yes

#3 Before February 2015

Watashii

Uh, I guess that would be pretty obnoxious.
First of all, why are you forcing us to wait to continue to read your post? No-one likes to wait like that. Imagine you making a really long post with this technique, with this X seconds delay between each part of the post.
The area where the text is shown is also pretty damn small, and I have to ask why the hell you'd want to chunk up all of the text in some 142x127 area, when you have a 700xY area that's meant to show the post?
Also, it'd be really hard to read as the animation might be somewhere around the middle frame by the time the user who's reading the thread have scrolled down to your post. The user would have to wait for the animation to reach the end and restart to be able to read the post from the beginning. Or well, I guess the user COULD also right-click -> view image, but why the hell would anyone want to do that, when you instead could make a normal post with text like any sane person would do?

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Nice and cool man

#5 Before February 2015

Echo!

Watashii wrote:

First of all, why are you forcing us to wait to continue to read your post? No-one likes to wait like that. Imagine you making a really long post with this technique, with this X seconds delay between each part of the post.
The area where the text is shown is also pretty damn small, and I have to ask why the hell you'd want to chunk up all of the text in some 142x127 area, when you have a 700xY area that's meant to show the post?
Also, it'd be really hard to read as the animation might be somewhere around the middle frame by the time the user who's reading the thread have scrolled down to your post. The user would have to wait for the animation to reach the end and restart to be able to read the post from the beginning. Or well, I guess the user COULD also right-click -> view image, but why the hell would anyone want to do that, when you instead could make a normal post with text like any sane person would do?

lol.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^lol i personally would love to see that

+rep to you ":P

#7 Before February 2015

Echo!

Yup.gif

#8 Before February 2015

Watashii

Another flaw in posting with this stupid method is that we can't really quote you now. There is a reason why posts on forums are made with texts, and not with silly little animated .gifs.
Seriously, I don't get why anyone would ever want to post like this.

#9 Before February 2015

Twipply

You're wasting precious internet.

#10 Before February 2015

Like Totally Rob

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

#11 Before February 2015

Echo!

Twipply wrote:

You're wasting precious internet.

how.gif

#12 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Slow internet connection...

#13 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing ever.
Not only is that probably a huge waste of time for you, but it also will make anyone with slow internet hate you.
And it's annoying, much like your signature.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#14 Before February 2015

Echo!

Meh okay il stop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I was just seeing what people would think.. and it only takes like 1 min.. ha..

Yeah so a mod can close this now.

#15 Before February 2015

Palm

Watashii wrote:

AGREED!I'm going to rep you for how much i agree, and mute echo if he doesnt stop posting those stupid smileys.

#16 Before February 2015

Echo!

As i said im not gonna use them.. i was only posting this topic for a decision //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile lol...

#17 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

So much negative posts 0.o The idea is pretty funny, but it's annoying to read. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#18 Before February 2015

Echo!

^^ Thats what i was tryna say //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But i wont do it anymore.. i just though it was funny //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#19 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

How you do that?

#20 Before February 2015

Chimi

I think his sig is pretty epic...
but then again, my computer is also epic...
...1smile1...

#21 Before February 2015

Echo!

Yeah i'm very epic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile...
To bad everyone hates my idea.. but yet lots like it :/ haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#22 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Umm, why is everyone being so harsh?
I wouldn't neccasarily agree with using it all of the time, but maybe once in a while just to be funny?

Last edited by Sabrillian (Mar 17 2011 10:36:13 am)

#23 Before February 2015

Echo!

Sabrillian wrote:

Hmm, why is everyone being so harsh?
I wouldn't neccasarily agree with using it all of the time, but maybe once in a while just to be funny?

thats what I was saying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile 1+ rep for you

#24 Before February 2015

Haka

More posting in smiley form please.

Echo! 1423626626334806

Board footer