Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Forums VS the Wild

I copy pasted this off of Solia. Sorry if you happen to have seen this there. That would be weird. I even copied the smileys for you.
QUICK, citizens of the Forums!

You are trapped in a raging saltwater river. You can swim up, but swimming down will result in your death via a whirlpool of FIRE AND DEATH. The sides of the river are made of wood, are steep, are very tall, and are covered in slimy moss and many cheerios, practically unclimbable. In front of you is a giant metal ball which is floating in the river, but not moving toward or away from you. Behind the ball is a waterfall. There is also a vine which is stretched across the river walls above the metal ball.

do5bth.png

You have some items in your backpack which you can use to escape, these items are:

1) a spatula
2) a blender (does not need power to work)
3) a hula hoop filled with sand
4) a horseshoe
5) the incredible hulk
6) twenty clothes hangers
7) an inner tube, fully inflated
8) a lamp (does not need power to work)

Using just three of these items and your own feeble body, how will you escape?! THE TIME IS TICKING.

And no you can't do tha whole "Like a good neighbor statefarm is there!" and escape that way because um I have your statefarm guy hostage, yeah.   %273%27.gif

GOGOGOGO.   fangirl.gif

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Forums VS the Wild

Well, I swim upstream with my inner tube on. Use the spatula to climb onto the rock, and have Hulk throw the rock up stream to where I am safe.

#3 Before February 2015

Hurricane

The incredible hulk can jump like 300 feet in the air.

Edit : The incredible hulk can jump into orbit.

Last edited by Hurricane (Mar 17 2011 3:48:00 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I would summon the incredible hulk and make him toss me up to the surface. That's all you need.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Mar 17 2011 3:40:45 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

lol, hulk is in my backpack xD

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

I don't do anything because none of this is real.
obligatory negative angry person post

#7 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Make a flying thingie out of the blender, spatula, and hula hoop and fly away. Easy.

#8 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i use a chuck norris and kill the entire scene except for me.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I make the hulk angry by throwing those items at him, blending his finger, and shining the light in his face. I keep the innter tube to protect me, and I have the Hulk throw me onto the vine. Mission Complete.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I'll use a lamp.

Too see where I'm going.

Zoey20701423626746334686

Board footer