Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Strange...

Isn't it strange that there are such big acceptance for racism in this community? I mean, people like SeymourG, Bigbaddrag and BillyP is supporting racism. I, together with Cyclopsicle was the only two fighting against the racism in the racist-thread "Blonde Jokes". Another strange thing is that I get minus REP because I don't believe in racism... I get minus REP! You get that? I'm disliked, because I stand up against racism. Is this some kind of Ku Klux Klan forum or what? Is this the creation the Grand Wizard? Are you guys mental, for real?

Also, I have reported the thread because of it's content, but the mods seems to accept racism too, since it's not closed. Racism is nothing I go easy on.

The reason why I make this thread is because the racism in this community is too big. When will you learn from the slavery or the apartheid?

If you want to argue with me about racism, or the racist content in the thread "Blonde Jokes", you are welcome and I will prove you wrong.
                      racism-wrong.jpg

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Feb 15 2011 2:00:43 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Re: Strange...

Trolls are supposed to make people laugh not make people annoyed! If you were clever you would make a new account called 'RacismSucks' And post this thread with that.

I mean, dosent this make you laugh?:

troll-science-lab-safety.png

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

^ Lol,also can you teach me about layers //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Meh, i dont support racism, but i do say it is wrong.

I dont care about the blond jokes, there jokes, no one says there true.

But, you can have a +rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

kaosslasher wrote:

Meh, i dont support racism, but i do say it is wrong.

I dont care about the blond jokes, there jokes, no one says there true.

But, you can have a +rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

LuigiMadness71: This is one of the few times I'm serious.

kaosslasher: Okay, so if I say: "Black people should climb back up into the trees to the monkeys they belong with", it isn't racism just because I say it's a joke?

I'm sorry if someone gets offended.

Thanks for the +Rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Feb 15 2011 2:17:30 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

EDJ

We all say we hate racism yet we will always make differences based on skin color. Just because you are unfamiliar with it.

#7 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

personally i dont believe in racisim but racist jokes can be pretty funny. what does a black guy do when he sees a boat. he sticks his head underwater to see if it has rims. they arent all bad. and its not bad to say asian people are smart. thats a compliment. while i dont like little kids who spam the n word for 50+ lines (that actually happened on this forum once with a guy named plack people suck) but theres a difference between this

ku klux clan wrote:

white power

and this

some random guy wrote:

white man cant jump

i think minor stuff like stereotypes are ok but once you start saying that mexicans need to get deported then you have a problem.

#8 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

EDJ wrote:

We all say we hate racism yet we will always make differences based on skin color. Just because you are unfamiliar with it.

No, I'm not unfamiliar with racism, especially not towards me. I've been a victim of racism because I'm a Swede. It was immigrants from Africa and the Middle East that mocked on me, calling me a Swedish ****. Why? I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, I was in their hood, and no Swedish people are "allowed" there.

That's one of MANY times I've been a victim of racism. My swedish friends have been stomped in the head by immigrants, my friends in school have been mocked at because they don't dress in a vail, saying that they are hoes just because of their swedish blood, I've got into a fight against immigrants etc. etc.

And that's why I stand up against racism, I don't want this to happend to other people just because of their genetical heritage and race.

#9 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

TheGreenTroll wrote:

kaosslasher: Okay, so if I say: "Black people should climb back up into the trees to the monkeys they belong with", it isn't racism just because I   said it's a joke?

Hmm, i see your point....

I don't know, i guess i don't find racisim the same for everything :/

Last edited by kaosslasher (Feb 15 2011 2:31:25 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Jesus christ, do you know how easy it is to dye hair? Very easy.
Blonde jokes are not racism.

Racism:
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Race:
a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.

Descent:
derivation from an ancestor; lineage; extraction.

NOT. RACISM.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#11 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

brawler700 wrote:

personally i dont believe in racisim but racist jokes can be pretty funny. what does a black guy do when he sees a boat. he sticks his head underwater to see if it has rims. they arent all bad. and its not bad to say asian people are smart. thats a compliment. while i dont like little kids who spam the n word for 50+ lines (that actually happened on this forum once with a guy named plack people suck) but theres a difference between this

ku klux clan wrote:

white power

and this

some random guy wrote:

white man cant jump

i think minor stuff like stereotypes are ok but once you start saying that mexicans need to get deported then you have a problem.

The thing with your jokes is that they don't give any explanations. The only things we get to know is that the guy is BLACK. Therefore we draw a connection in our brains that black people are dumber. And that's the meaning of the joke. Also, since black skin is passed through genetics, it get's a racial twist, claiming that black men are dumb.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

zoey2070 wrote:

Racism:

Race:

Descent:

NOT. RACISM.

THEN HAIRISM! Gosh, you have a better word for it?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Zoey2070 wrote:

Racism:

Race:

Descent:

NOT. RACISM.

Okay, you are a racist just like SeymourG and those guys I see...

Dyed hair has nothing to do with race, okay? Natural hair do have something to do with race.

And if you claim that some people as a group is dumber than the rest of the population just because of their natural hair color, wich they got from their genetical heritage that is related to race, then it's racism.

"Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

YOU GET THAT SHIIIEET?

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Feb 15 2011 2:50:16 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

#15 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

kaosslasher wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:

kaosslasher: Okay, so if I say: "Black people should climb back up into the trees to the monkeys they belong with", it isn't racism just because I   said it's a joke?

Hmm, i see your point....

I don't know, i guess i don't find racisim the same for everything :/

I understand that everyone don't have the same definition for racism, BUT, people need to understand and they need to stop when they know that their jokes can be classed as racist jokes and also when people are getting offended.

#16 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

No one is going to take you serious when they read your post and the next thing they see is
THEGREENTROLL.png

#17 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Chewy wrote:

No one is going to take you serious when they read your post and the next thing they see is
http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/THEGREENTROLL.png

I don't care if you take me serious or not. The thing I care about is that I'm pwning this whole forum in a debate about racism. I'm showing the racists wrong, and that's what I care about.

Scrubnubs....

#18 Before February 2015

FMaster

Agreed with TheGreenTroll

#19 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Agree with TGT. All the complete psycho-racist-white power-guys out there are insane.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#20 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Different55 wrote:

Agree with TGT. All the complete psycho-racist-white power-guys out there are insane.

Yes, they are, but don't try to be funny just because I pwnd u.

Edit: sorry, i'm a little bit confused. don't understand if it's irony or not...

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Feb 15 2011 4:08:39 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

BillyP

That forum game hasn't been closed because it's not racism. Having a different hair colour does not affect your race.

Last edited by BillyP (Feb 19 2011 10:51:53 am)

#22 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

BillyP wrote:

That forum game hasn't been closed because it's not racism. Being blonde or brown haired isn't being a certain race, it's just having a different hair colour. If you want to continue arguing, go ahead, but don't expect another reply from myself.

Pwnage incoming!

Blonde haired people isn't a race, yes, and I've never said that. But, blonde hair follows with the genes from people of the germanic race, also know as the north-european race (swedes, danes, kelts etc). It's not possible to have blonde hair unless you have germanic genes in your DNA. So, if you make fun of someones low intelligence just because of that persons hair color, you claim that the low intelligence of that person is connected to his/hers genes.

Basically, you claim that someone, just because they belong to a certain race, or have the genes of a certain race, is more dumb than the people without that gene. That's racism.

I know that some people here might be indolent, and don't understand the meaning of racism, but don't start a war that you can't win.

#23 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

TheGreenTroll wrote:

It's not possible to have blonde hair unless you have germanic genes in your DNA.

You can dye your hair. Is someone who has dyed their hair not as blonde as someone who hasn't?

#24 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

he means natural hair chewey. and read my post above.

#25 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

TheGreenTroll wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Racism:

Race:

Descent:

NOT. RACISM.

Okay, you are a racist just like SeymourG and those guys I see...

Dyed hair has nothing to do with race, okay? Natural hair do have something to do with race.

And if you claim that some people as a group is dumber than the rest of the population just because of their natural hair color, wich they got from their genetical heritage that is related to race, then it's racism.

"Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race, ethnicity, or nationality are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that ethnic differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

YOU GET THAT SHIIIEET?

YES, I AM RACIST. HITLER WAS RIGHT. NEEDED TO EXPAND HIS DEMOGRAPHS. SEIG HEIL. GLAD YOU REALISE THIS.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

TheGreenTroll 1423627262334170

Board footer