Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I'm making an Android app

Any ideas?
I was going to make a app where you make your own beats. But, I scratched that idea because I don't have all the time in the world to be working on it.

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: I'm making an Android app

Make you own... Beats?
WTF does that mean?

#3 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Like notissimo.

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

Making your beats is like making music in some way.

I used to make android apps... Then I stopped, I got bored because I had no ideas, so I can't tell you ideas...

If I ever get an idea, I'll tell it to you, btw, do you know how to do advanced apps? Or just basic ones?

#5 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Advanced/basic both actually I just use app inventor then sometimes I switch to another program..

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Make an app that features jokes that are only funny if you have experienced some event (i.e. played a video game, the joke is a reference to that video game). Not everyone will get it, so you can create a forum to go along with it, where people can discuss the jokes. It'd be a big hit, and you could put ads there and make money.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Jojomanjo 1423627533333899

Board footer