Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

My Favorites Bar

These are some websites I go to often:
ioiVl.png

DAN-BALL: Some kind of game website with awesome sandbox games
Gmail: My Email
EE: This Forum
Everybody Edits: The most awesome game in history of forever
Flipnote Hatena: A website where I make animations with my DSi and post them online
Happy Wheels: Some gory game that is really addicting
Imgur: Where I upload my pictures
Nonoba: Some online gaming site
Physics Games: Sounds nerdy but the games there are really fun. I don't go there too often though
SSL: The ShellShock Live forum
ShellShock Live: Chris's friend's game. You shoot people with tanks. I think most of you know what this is
SnapGrades: I check my grades in school over here. Very helpful
Sugar Toast: My favorite Flash game site. (with some Shockwave and Java games mixed in)

What's in YOUR Favorites bar? Just take a pic or say what you got in this topic!

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

Hurricane

Re: My Favorites Bar

I have Google Chrome, So I don't have tool bars. But my favorite toolbar would be, the McAfee toolbar.

#3 Before February 2015

EEguy

I don't have a favorites bar, I don't need one, but mine would be:
Hotmail
EE
Everybody Edits Beta
Happy Wheels: Lol i love this game.
Imageshack: Where I upload my pictures
Happy Monkey (Here. It's in portuguese, but to see the few games there click in "jogos"): My flash games website
Physics Games: The games there are really fun. I don't go there too often though
Facebook: Some random unknown site
Youtube: same as above

I also go to dan-ball, but something like twice a month and only to play powder game, so no need for it to be on my favorites bar.

Last edited by EEguy (Apr 17 2011 6:22:59 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Hurricane wrote:

I have Google Chrome, So I don't have tool bars. But my favorite toolbar would be, the McAfee toolbar.

Yes you do. Under the wrench menu (and somewhere else,) there's an option to 'always show the favorites bar'.
2rha7gh.png
JadElClemens -- my favorites folder. Literally everything about my life is "JadElClemens", despite the fact that it's a made-up name. Contents (< = main folder/menu item, >= folder (# = depth)

<JadElClemens
>Random
-A certain imageboard
>Online Games
-Ninja kiwi
-Kongregate
->>EE
-- EE blog
-- circle guide
-- my signature thread
-- easter level link
>Other
- Wolfram|Alpha -- awesome calculator
- Fontstruct -- place for making font packs, never used it
>IRL Games
- gamefaqs for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

< Gmail -- email

< EE beta -- self explanatory

< -- EE forum -- ^^

< Facebook -- ^^

< Potion thing -- Alchemy extension, pretty fun game. It's like Doodle God, but worse graphics and actually gets updated.
(below are not shown, for some reason)
<qchat.rizon.net -- rizon IRC client

<tfcrew forum -- just for ease of access, so it will autocomplete when I type it

<Other bookmarks -- extension settings

Last edited by JadElClemens (Apr 17 2011 7:48:27 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Facebook, YouTube, EE Beta, Photobucket, EE Blog, EE Forums, Happy Wheels, Newgrounds, Google (idk why), Yahoo!, G-Mail, Elite Team Forums, and my school e-mail. Every now and then I'll log onto SoulPancake.

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

18SIq.png
Tis all.

#7 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Oh mai, not Dan-Ball.jp... that's a noob website with bad sandbox games... believe me...

Well, I use the newest version of FireFox, and I have Windows XP. This is the contents of my Bookmarks: "the thing I use to edit my site" SignatureBar.com, Google fart!?, Signature bar again... a hentai comic... the Easter Egg sprite, the archive of SexyLosers, GIMP's website, the eeforum chat, and... uh...dragon inappropriate content...ew...how did that get thar...

#8 Before February 2015

Bobithan

jeremifier wrote:

Oh mai, not Dan-Ball.jp... that's a noob website with bad sandbox games... believe me...

Everybody has their opinions. Some people like EE and some people hate EE so it would be the ame with Dan-Ball. I just... Well... I think I got bored of Dan-Ball because I never went there in a while...

aka towwl

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I used to check dan-ball regularly until the FREAKING CREATOR STOPPED UPDATING POWDER GAME EVERY MONTH.

Plus, the updates are hardly new substances, now ;-;

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Bobithan1423628674332758

Board footer