Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Luck

Nonsensical typing

Let's say you're tired... or have a high fever... or are exhausted... Because of this, your typing makes no to little sense...
and you feel like your about to pass out
because you haven't slept in about 30 hours
and are crashing
because have no more caffeine
or soda or coffee
or anything to keep you awake
discuss things you have done when in a state in where you can't thing straight
such as typing something incoherent, or just acting like a goof-ball

now if you don't mind, it is nearly two in the morning and I am going to sleep for several hours

Good night.

edit: Fixed spelling.

Last edited by Luck (Apr 30 2011 12:14:32 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Nonsensical typing

...I think you should go to sleep. And stop drinking so much coffee.

Once upon a time, I woke up at midnight. It was in the middle of the week and I was wondering why my dad didn't wake me up for school, because I was thinking it was noon. I woke him up and he told me to go back to bed, lol. How you think it's noon when it's pitch black out, I have no idea.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Once upon a time, I was sick, and I slept through most of the day.... and I woke up when the sky was getting darker.... and it was 6:00 (same time I get up, but PM instead of AM) then I started to get ready for school, because I was too sick to see the big PM on the clock. And that the sun was in the west, not the east. And I ended up getting completely dressed in my uniform before I realized "Wait......... why is nobody else getting ready?" *memory returns* "Oh yeah.... it's night...." I went back to sleep and slept until 9:00 AM the next morning.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Chimi

DO NOT WAKE ME UP BEFORE 9am ON WEEKENDS.
My little brother told me i had to help him with his homework at like 7:30 one saturday. he is in kindergarten. He got 4 questions right. out of 25. because of me. Well, it was mostly his fault for asking me for help so early. I'm a night owl, gotta sleep in though.

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Or chu cen chat liek dis

Luck 1423629258332174

Board footer