Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

raker165

Leaving EE

Hey guys and girls

I don't know if this wasn't allowed but I see other people giving their accs away so guess it's ok, if not please just delete this

I have a EE account since january, it has now 400 energy from magic, all energy smileys and valentines smiley. I have all energy blocks including glass pack, 8 spawn points, 120 coin doors.
Worlds:
3 small
2 medium
2 large
3 wide
2 massive
1 great

some of these are partly built but I liked playing more than making so only one small world is complete //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

the worlds alone are worth over 1000 gems, so to build this account from cash would be $100+. And then you still wouldn't have 400 energy and valentine's smily //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

the account is with an empty e-mail address and is not linked to a CC# of me. So you can have the e-mail too.

I put a lot of time in and wish the worlds were built a little, so think the account may be transferred instead of just abandoned before leaving //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile If someone is interested for $5 I will transfer the account and the e-mail to the buyer. I hope this is worth the magic and worlds, maybe it's interesting for someone who doesn't win the easter competition //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Please let me know <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="beccdfd5dbcc8f888bfed6d1cad3dfd7d290d0d2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I hope someone will enjoy it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Re: Leaving EE

i would like the acc, but im not gunna get it 4 no reason, but a good idea of not just abandoning it (if no 1 buys it can i have it?)

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

What's the catch? In other words, why are you selling it? Don't you use it anymore?

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

100$? If you have that kind of money, use it on YOURSELF and why would we pay you for the price of gems when we can get almost everything FREE with Energy? 0.o
You're just a load of crazy if your asking for that kind of money

#5 Before February 2015

raker165

I'm stopping playing, I have started playing a different game and don't feel so interested in this one any more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But I don't like throwing things away!:rolleyes:

#6 Before February 2015

raker165

SmittyW I didn't say 100$ price, I meant that is the cost if you buy gems to reach the same (but then still with 200 energy!). My ask for the account is only $5 (as I said in my post), this seems more reasonable //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by raker165 (Apr 29 2011 8:01:41 am)

#7 Before February 2015

noelzkie

How do I pay it? But still im not going to buy it.

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Is it beta?

#9 Before February 2015

raker165

It's not beta, nope.

Pay would I guess be by paypal or something, however is easy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Luck

I would snatch up this offer in a second if I had a paypal account. Perhaps I could mail you the cash or something? Haha.

#11 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

accounts like these usually get banned. look at blacklye, omri, owned3, gogeta, dragonlord. the list goes on and on. also people only want accounts with chat. if you have chat then your account is up for grabs.

#12 Before February 2015

Advancé

Brawler the only reason blackeye, omri... get banned is because there accounts are widely shared, if you just trade accounts it not exactly stealing off Chris, plus he's selling it for less so he's not even making a profit. I don't think it will be banned. Anyway... I loved to buy it! Only problem is... I don't have a Pay Pal account and I just spend all my money on Portal 2. 1valentines1

I like your attitude on the forum. Instead of spamming all over and making hate topic when you get bored/annoyed at Everybody Edits you just decided to sell you account and move on with life. + Rep! pFhcd.png

#13 Before February 2015

Wesso

raker165 wrote:

It's not beta, nope.

Pay would I guess be by paypal or something, however is easy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If its not beta then its   definitely not worth $100, you could buy beta, and simply use the energy to get everything you got so I think your account is worth about.. 50 cents?

#14 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Looooool 100$ for an ee account that doesnt even have beta? Even if it had beta......someone might, just maybe buy it for 10$ MAYBE..... but honestly.... who in the right mind who buy an ee account for 100$??? maybe if it was Chris's account lol

#15 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I have no need for this account. I have ALL limited addition stuff, beta, chat, and much more worlds than that. I also have 295 energy so I'm kinda close to 400.

aka towwl

#16 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It's a very nice offer but I doubt people are willing to pay money for it.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#17 Before February 2015

raker165

I love how people fixate on the $100. It's not $100; it's $5.

And yes, my account is an energy-only account. But it's an energy-only account, with 400 max energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile if people aren't interested then I might give it away, but I'll admit I don't really want to give it to a troller!

#18 Before February 2015

Chimi

Ye, people don't read the whole thing.

raker165 1423629434331998

Board footer