Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

crap

ok so i have an orchestra concert in an hour. i am the third chair violist. only problem, the conductor sucks. our usual conductor had a baby on friday so she cant do anything for a few weeks, and the sub conductor has no idea what she is doing. just wish me some luck tonight at my concert.

#2 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: crap

Good luck!

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Just throw your violin at her and say owned!

#4 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

D-rock2308 wrote:

Just throw your violin at her and say owned!

its not a violin its a viola. get your instruments right

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

viola, violin, chello, bass, you strings are all the same sound. Band has a little more variety in sound. And who owns the band? None other than percussion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Pfft, Instruments. Like I know anything about them.

All I did was play a snare drum for like 2 years and I failed band because I never went to pratice.

#7 Before February 2015

Raiden

Trumpets are awesomer than anything..

On Topic: Good Luck. When a substitue rehearses my band, she says "'Everybody play line 1. Now 2. Then rest for 8 measures. Then line 3. Now put it all together!",while we can play the whole song already.

#8 Before February 2015

Haka

didn't know you played the violin! Good luck!

#9 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

will you all quit saying violin. god. its a goddamn viola. but the concert went good. there were 5 groups playing. one of the groups played bohemian rhapsody, another played viva la vida, and i played the pink panther theme.

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I'd like to weigh in on the debate. Different55 obviously plays percussion. Sure, percussion sounds nice with other instruments, but you can't play notes with percussion (excluding mallets and timpani, which I don't think Different is referring to). Have fun with your NO NOTES.
Also, Brawler, I play the cello and I have a friend that plays the viola. *high five* ... which means I'm being biased. But so is everyone else, so...

EDIT: I love the sound of brass, too.

EDIT2: Good luck, Brawler. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Supadorf24 (May 3 2011 7:24:38 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

You know, if you take the sequence of letters that spells "Brawler700", then rearrange it a bit, and then take away a few glyphs, and add in a few of your own, you can get "I play the violin, and definitely not the viola."
Seriously though, why are you so sensitive about them confusing the instrument you play with one that's maybe an octave higher than the viola, but otherwise the same sound?

Anyways, congratulations; I'm glad you did well. The last time I played the violin was in 5th grade (Yes, I played the violin, not the viola) and, to be quite frank, I suck at it. If only my school actually offered an orchestra class...

#12 Before February 2015

Chimi

I play like 5 band instruments //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
edit: excluding percussion, which I obviously don't count. I play bass drum, snare, and whatever mallet instrument oyu could give me.

Last edited by Chimi (May 3 2011 7:43:25 pm)

RhazzleFrazzle1423629449331983

Board footer