Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Source Code Review

Spoiler
       I will be telling you all about this movie, so if you want the plot to remain a surprise, do not continue to read this. Thank you.

Introduction
       This movie is absolutely the best. The ratings are 4 - 4.5 stars. Sadly enough the advertising was terrible, so hardly anyone knows about it. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone who'd bored or when I go out to the movies. My rating would be a solid 5, simply because it was expertly made.

My Review
       I only wish I had word to describe the feeling as I walked out of the theater. It left me completely detached from reality, it seemed; yet completely aware of my surroundings. My parents were asking me a million questions about the movie, and as I answered them I had absolutely no idea what I sounded like. Heck, I saw the movie 4 hours ago and I'm still shocked.
       The movie was a sci-fi combination of Inception and Groundhog Day (both of which are truly amazing movies). The whole plot is about a train in Chicago that explodes, killing everyone on board. A helicopter pilot has been sent to the past to find out who set the bomb, using a computer program called Source Code.
       Source Code is, as I just said, a computer program. The creator's theory is that after people die, they they emit energy that reveals the last 8 minutes of their death; like the glow after you turn off a light-bulb. Source Code takes this energy from the person and allows you to replay it over and over again. It is, a parallel universe, if you will. The only catch is, someone needs to relive the death in the parallel universe. It's not as if their death is portrayed on a monitor. They are revisiting the past; not changing it. Such an original plot; one of the great factors.
       So, using Source Code, this helicopter pilot from Afghanistan is sent to relive the death of a man who died in this Chicago train explosion. In no more then 8 minutes his goal is to find out the name and motivation for a man setting this bomb on a popular train. A very hard task indeed, considering there's about 20 people on ONE cart. What happens if he fails to find the terrorist before the train blows up? He gets to try again. And again. And again. Reliving the last 8 minutes before doom over and over, slowly gathering clues and following fake paths until finally he finds the bomber, a man who believes the world need to be reborn from it's rubble, "...but there needs to BE rubble."
       Oh, but the movie isn't over. You see, when this helicopter pilot was performing this mission, he fell in love with the girl across the seat, an obvious friend to his fake identity. He also comes to an understanding that he is dead. He died no less then 2 months ago in Afghanistan, but was miraculously brought back to life only to fulfill this mission because Source Code only works for select individuals with the proper DNA, making him a prime candidate for the job. Despite everything I've told you, I'll let the ending remain a surprise (mainly because it's a little hard to explain).
       So, in conclusion, this movie the the best movie I've ever seen. I definitely recommend seeing it at your soonest convenience, because I'd gander to say it changed my life. Full of action, adventure, mystery, and a hint of romance. A must-see for anyone.

Last edited by Tako (Apr 30 2011 11:12:12 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Source Code Review

damn. I wanted that plot to remain a surprise. Oh well, I guess I'll be quoting all the lines when I see it with Michela tomorrow.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

:O

Is Michela your girlfriennnnndddddd?

I hope you like the movie.

#4 Before February 2015

Chimi

Haha, ye. Just found something I didn't notice before.

TakoMan02 wrote:

Oh, but the movie isn't over. You see, when this helicopter pilot was performing this mission, he fell in love with the girl across the seat, an obvious friend to his fake identity. He also comes to an understanding that he is dead. He died no less then 2 months ago in Afghanistan, but was miraculously brought back to life only to fulfill this mission because Code Source only works for select individuals with the proper DNA, making him a prime candidate for the job. Despite everything I've told you, I'll let the ending remain a surprise (mainly because it's a little hard to explain).

Last edited by Chimi (Apr 30 2011 11:06:29 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yeah, I've been mixing up the name all night.

First I thought it was Open Source (HTML crap pollutes my brain)
Then I thought it was Source Open
Then I realized it had "Code" in it, making the name "Code Source"
Then I saw the giant poster with the title saying "Source Code"
---
I don't want to edit it, because it's my longest topic without any flaws...

#6 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

I saw it on fri and i thought it was great 2

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It's hard to go wrong with a SciFi movie.

#8 Before February 2015

Chimi

Well, I watched despicable me last night. Again. For the fifth time that week. Best (animated) movie evar. Haha... I'm a movie junkie. Gonna see one tonight also.

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Question 1: Is it worth it to download it?
Question 2: If so, where to download it?

#10 Before February 2015

Chimi

Why you asking for illegal information?

B. No discussion of how to execute illegal activities. There won't be a penalty for saying you pirated photoshop or downloaded music, just don't go around telling people how to do it. Breaking this rule results in two warnings.

...well, I guess that'd be trying to get someone else to break the rules... Hmm...

Last edited by Chimi (May 1 2011 12:50:01 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

EDJ

It's legal to ask I 'spose

#12 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

EDJ wrote:

It's legal to ask I 'spose

But we can't answer them.

#13 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I guess I'll see it. Gotta love those **** stories, amirite?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Tako1423629482331950

Board footer