Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Anzeis

Cheating Report.

This guy were blocking the 4 principals maps last night.
He said what he was sending "Packets"
This refer to Wpe Pro, a program to cheat online games.
He blocked the door keys using wpe pro.
You can see it down here:
2ibdmwo.jpg

After asking him if he was hacking he leaved of the room.

Please, pm a moderator to ban him.
I know what is really hard to stop them, but at least he will lose that account.

#2 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Re: Cheating Report.

Well i have seen several people using WPE Pro so far none have been banned...

#3 Before February 2015

Jeremy

I was in that level this day. Nothing is happening there. people are stuck.

#4 Before February 2015

Oatmeal

you should THANK him. hes probably trying to get this place unpopular.people make too many of these types of levels.they are boring now.key trolling makes the noobs leave the level.

Last edited by Oatmeal (May 10 2011 10:53:54 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Yes your welcome noobs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile lol... Anzies made a forum account because of me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I have successfully reqruited someone into our forumhood //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I was trying to get this stupid race unpopular D: it was packed with noobs and smileys! D:

Anzies: I won't be banned because I directly asked an in-game mod and they said this type of 'cheating' as you call it is legal //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Anyways you said that you hacked wildones, If you did then EE energy is easy as pie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'm still waiting for you to get 40 000 energy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Cyclopsicle (May 11 2011 12:16:42 am)

Anzeis 1423629942331490

Board footer